Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I hope the family rule about not getting pregnant in the family is ignored from the first game. What's the point of a harem without impregnating them all :D

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Did you start from the beginning again?
Once you've started again and chosen a name for yourself, there is a skip to new content button.
Still getting errors.

I am going to completely replay the whole thing and hope it doesn't happen again.

Still errors on a completely new playthrough. Shame, this is the one incest game I like.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Still getting errors.

I am going to completely replay the whole thing and hope it doesn't happen again.

Still errors on a completely new playthrough. Shame, this is the one incest game I like.
Start a new game with volume 2 It gives the option to skip ahead and gives max stats.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Also, in addition to what I'm Not Thea Lundgren! said, did you unzipped the game in a new folder, or did you overwrite a previous installation?
With Ren'Py games, overwriting an old version with a new one is ALWAYS a bad choice...
Also, was it with or without a mod? Did you checked twice that the mod is up-to-date and compatible with this game version?
I did not overwrite an older versin of the game but I am usiing an older save. Iam not using the mod and I am using Windows 10

Atle

Oct 12, 2018
It's throwing up errors when I load a game at the end of the last update, but if I play through from the beginning, the same point doesn't throw up an error.

Must be a corrupt save.
I want the first version
Second was beautifully done.
Sometime the first version is more exhilarating

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I did not overwrite an older versin of the game but I am usiing an older save. Iam not using the mod and I am using Windows 10
Then try a new game. On OP, it's written "SAVES OLDER THAN V0.08 WILL NOT WORK", maybe that's the problem.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
Then try a new game. On OP, it's written "SAVES OLDER THAN V0.08 WILL NOT WORK", maybe that's the problem.
My save was from the versin just prior to 15.1 but this getting us nowhere I try will downloading again expecting better results. Thanks for tryng to help.

JT17

Jul 13, 2018
Just wondering if anybody else has this problem. My font in the game looks like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wondering if anybody else has this problem. My font in the game looks like this.

UPDATE I just checked a few pages back and saw other people with the problem. Has anyone that had the problem figured out how to fix it yet?

Last edited:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
My save was from the versin just prior to 15.1 but this getting us nowhere I try will downloading again expecting better results. Thanks for tryng to help.
Last thing, maybe: try to ensure that your drivers are up-to-date, in particular GPU... It never hurts, and an outdated driver can sometimes produces very strange behaviors. Same for audio, in fact, but they're less frequently updated in general.
Same for Windows updates, BTW.

But you know, a bad download is VERY unlikely... You would have a corruption error while expanding the archive.

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Just started playing this vn
Volume 1 is full of errors when I returned from shopping and in mid conversation with rebecca the dialogue box got hidden automatically is there a fix ?

pinco

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE I just checked a few pages back and saw other people with the problem. Has anyone that had the problem figured out how to fix it yet?
Sam for me.....

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Loving the game, writing is pretty great and a unique spin on "Dead father trope", now i get why so many wanted a remaster of Vol 1, Vol 2 is simply amazing visually, major gripe is the "No Pregnancy within family part" , i hope the Dev decides to take a page outta Parental love, seeing as the MC is a Billionaire and he can have his whole Harem pregnant if he chose to do so, just saying :BootyTime:, also another issue would be lack of romance(thought that Jenny only date could've been explored more), there CAN be romance in Harem too, i know there are rules but who tf holds the gun over MC's head that these rules must be followed...i kinda hate Danni the more i think about it, it seems to me (whether its written intentionally or not) that she loves the tradition more than her family, she is also referred as "Purist", but i am hoping that since story is only at the halfway point, there could be something better towards the end...Overall pretty hyped for the future!

Reactions: xcribr

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Am I the only one whom get a multitude of failed images when playing the 2-3 latest version? I have to hit the ignore button for exception/failed load literally dosens of times on each update, keep hoping it will get better but so far no luck. It is a major immersion barker and a total turn of. Can something be done to fix this? Is this a cascading error from a old update or a ongoing programmer mistake?
Please lett me know if you seen the same issue and if you fixed it and in that case how.

Dec 24, 2018
Am I the only one whom get a multitude of failed images when playing the 2-3 latest version? I have to hit the ignore button for exception/failed load literally dosens of times on each update, keep hoping it will get better but so far no luck. It is a major immersion barker and a total turn of. Can something be done to fix this? Is this a cascading error from a old update or a ongoing programmer mistake?
Please lett me know if you seen the same issue and if you fixed it and in that case how.
It could be because of how old your saves are. If they're older than 0.8 then that might be the cause of the issues. I suggest trying to play with a new save and see if you're still getting the same errors.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
It could be because of how old your saves are. If they're older than 0.8 then that might be the cause of the issues. I suggest trying to play with a new save and see if you're still getting the same errors.
So are you saying any saves done after a "to old save" will not work either and I need to start part 2 from the beginning using the latest version of the game?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes