Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me why it's showing nicknames and sister/mom in gibberish? Is there a fix this kills me lol

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Well that was a short update. The sex scenes are also really underwhelming. They're short and it feels like they're merely going through the (very limited) motions. There's just no passion. It's just "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" and it's over before it even feels like it's properly started.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well that was a short update. The sex scenes are also really underwhelming. They're short and it feels like they're merely going through the (very limited) motions. There's just no passion. It's just "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" and it's over before it even feels like it's properly started.
I actually agree with that, the game doesn't really go in-depth with its plot so I would expect at least the sex scenes to be passionate and long, but they aren't, that is really sad because I actually like the whole premise of both seasons.

edit: even the relationships tend to be simplistic and go from a to b super quickly

Reactions: spooge_nugget
May 5, 2018
This and SL are 2 harem games I really enjoy and I really don't like harem games usually.

Love how free people are in these 2 to do what they want, everyone is loved and included.

That said, Lil B must be protected at all costs. Anyone hurts her then there will be a reckoning.

Kate, Mags and Mini Aunty are the. well, aunts.

Dani is the mother.

Rebb and Susie are the sister.

Lil B, Jenny and Jane are the cousins.

Su-jin is his girlfriend.

Anna is his best friend.
Right, but Mini-Aunty is also a cousin, right? And is the MC's father is the brother of Mags (and Mini-Aunty), or no? And Charlie is Lil B's sister, but is there any blood relation between MC and Charlie? Who are Charlie's and Lil B's parents? What about Mags' mom; she's dead, right?

Also, if their ages were available that's be helpful too. If the Dev added a character screen that showed this tree and gave a small bio maybe with their age, this game would greatly improve. I don't know how difficult that is, but with the number of characters where it's at (and especially if that number grows), this game needs it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Right, but Mini-Aunty is also a cousin, right? And is the MC's father is the brother of Mags (and Mini-Aunty), or no? And Charlie is Lil B's sister, but is there any blood relation between MC and Charlie? Who are Charlie's and Lil B's parents? What about Mags' mom; she's dead, right?
There is no relation between MC and Charlie. They share a dad, it's B's mother that is the blood relation. That would also be Mags.

MC's dad is Mag's brother ... that's what makes her an aunt.

Mini Aunt is Mag's daughter but Mags was forced to pretend to be her sister so that's how they grew up.

Mini aunt is B's sister but not Charlies because, again, different dads but B and Mini Aunt have the same mother, Mags.

Charlies only actual blood relation is B but the family will accept her anyway and MC will be her papa.

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
I'm a bit confused I just played through the first part 0.95 and started the second part 0.15 but everything is different I didn't recognize the characters and the story wasn't where I left off am I missing something it feels like I've jumped way ahead in the story

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a bit confused I just played through the first part 0.95 and started the second part 0.15 but everything is different I didn't recognize the characters and the story wasn't where I left off am I missing something it feels like I've jumped way ahead in the story
Characters have had a makeover.

It starts in a different place because he ran away when his sister told him she wanted more from their relationship. He can't give her more so went away to think about things.

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
Characters have had a makeover.

It starts in a different place because he ran away when his sister told him she wanted more from their relationship. He can't give her more so went away to think about things.
I chose the wrong option starting out when starting and skipped the prolog all together I think I'm on the right track now, thanks for the quick reply

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
envixer : Possible continuity problem: don't know if a glitch or not, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I missed something, or is it a real continuity bug?
It was mentioned when you bring Charlie to her new place. She says the agent told her she was "The luckiest scum on earth to have him in your corner."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wisblade

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
envixer : Possible continuity problem: don't know if a glitch or not, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I missed something, or is it a real continuity bug?
It happens off screen, Charlie mentions it when he goes to pick her up after her release. The agent handling her release gave her some shit.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
It was mentioned when you bring Charlie to her new place. She says the agent told her she was "The luckiest scum on earth to have him in your corner."
Oh, that was ONLY for this?? Getting a whole flat free for life for a little (and, let's be honest, deserved) insult?
Maybe a bit of overcompensation, here... :giggle:
I thought I missed at least a torture/rape scene, or that the head shaving was done against orders, or the hard scrub... Something serious.

A bit more realistic plot may have been that Gabriel decided to compensate Charlie a bit, BUT the MC used his influence to racket the government this way to cheer up Charlie and restore her self-confidence, no?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Oh, that was ONLY for this?? Getting a whole flat free for life for a little (and, let's be honest, deserved) insult?
Maybe a bit of overcompensation, here... :giggle:
I thought I missed at least a torture/rape scene, or that the head shaving was done against orders, or the hard scrub... Something serious.

A bit more realistic plot may have been that Gabriel decided to compensate Charlie a bit, BUT the MC used his influence to racket the government this way to cheer up Charlie and restore her self-confidence, no?
I suggest reading more slowly.
You also missed the fact that the MC is the owner of that property and that he is letting her live there for free, and apparently that Charlie is also related to him.
The whole story about the government leasing it was a joke that the MC points out in the story.
So he is letting a damaged family member live there for free so that he can try to repair the mental damage she has, and fix the rifts in his family.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes