Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems i've also adopted a Charlie and i'm okay with that.

She was super adorable in this update.

This game is really hot. I would like to see some of the women becoming pregnant too...
Family will never be getting pregnant, it does say that in the game.

Anna and probably Su-jin are free game though.

Reactions: xcribr

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
all the links but mega are gone for the Win/linux

satirion

Dec 30, 2018
Hi Envixer. Please fix the 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__' Bugs. I keep getting those error messages A LOT e.g. at the start of ACT II and those are killing the fun of playing your excellent Game. Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/01charclass.rpy", line 141, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "c6.rpyc", line 98, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1190, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A New Home Volume 2 v0.15.1 0.15.1
Tue Mar 23 14:42:51 2021

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Envixer. Please fix the 'super' object has no attribute '__getattr__' Bugs. I keep getting those error messages A LOT e.g. at the start of ACT II and those are killing the fun of playing your excellent Game. Thanks in advance.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Hi.

Those will only come up if you're using a save older than 0.08.

Reactions: danvo2004

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does this include Volume 1 content? Or do we need to download and play that separately first?

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry about my post from yesterday(not sorry for the post in general), I only just now realize how major spoilery it was :oops: In my defense I can only say I was not in the right frame of mind to remember about spoilers.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I was a simple man. Whenever I saw harem I immediately clicked. But now I kinda regret it.
Background for incest engage gave me the creeps man! For some absurd reason they are used to incest for very long time. Thinking that mother, aunt etcetera all the LI had intercourse with grandma, probably grandpa's 90y old father, uncle, nephew etcetera is really disturbing for my taste. So if I take account that they will continue this weird ritual then LI will also will have intimacy with MC's child? But I remember dev saying no ntr. So how does this work? Will they continue this weird ritual or not? Hearing people's past sexual conquests isn't enjoyable at all for me at least.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
I had the same issue, and the only solution is to start over. You can run volume 2 from the beginning as a new game. Just give the MC a name and choose to skip volume 1 and it will give you maxed out stats up to that point in the game.

Happy humping...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Personaly although I really like this game.
I found the Bobbie and Little Aunty's introduction to the family sex scene rather disapointing.
After all the anticipation and build up to it so disapointing not only that but for the most part it was softcore sex at best and finished with a crappy handjob and swollow.
Not so much what i'd call a decent payoff sex scene more like a 5 minute fumble with two women even the orgy party was lackluster and softcore.
I would much rather the Dev misses an update deadline than put out this quick softcore fumble type of scene's only the Tatoo'd Aunty introduction could be called worth the wait it was better than the other's hell most of the sex scene's in volume 1 were much better than this.

But thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes