a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I prefer the first game as well as the way the story was, the 2nd game changed to much on everything.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I prefer the first game as well as the way the story was, the 2nd game changed to much on everything.
I agree. The first volume was much better overall. Mum looked sooo much better in volume 1.

Also didn't care for the forced sex with the hooker(Alice?) in the prologue. Would have liked an option to avoid her entirely. Almost dropped the game just because of her, but since I liked volume 1 so much, I just deleted her from the script. Not a fan of MC putting his dick in a girl that will fuck any random guy, especially for money.

Edit: Ugh, forced sex with a second prostitute. Did everything I could to avoid sex with Robin, but even if you make every wrong choice, the sex is unavoidable. I went so far as to earn 0 points with Mags, Robin, and Bobbie, and yet it still automatically set them all to max points and forced the sex scene. Why do the choices even exist? As much as I liked volume 1, I just can't find enough good in volume 2 to make up for the forced sex scenes. With all the sex MC is getting, we should absolutely be able to avoid anyone we want to.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Was about to ask how did this game escape the kinetic, futa, ntr trifecta, but seems forced prostitutes is close as that without going there, I guess. :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes