Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is there android for volume 1 or both volume 1 and 2 combined in this.please help

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for A New Home :

Download(Vol2 v0.1) Compressed + ZoeyRaven's WT Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Broken link

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Finally, there is a Dev who doesn't play with veiled allusions and calls things by their name! This is a bit funny in other games, when I start a new game and get the following information: You are a 20-year-old boy who has been living in this house since birth with an adult couple. She is for you: <enter what you want>, and he is for you <enter what you want>. There is also a 22-year-old girl living with you who is for you: <enter what you want>. Complete nonsense. Or how in one of the games the Father was called Landlord, the Mother was called Landlady and the Sister was roomate. Here at least Mother is called Mother, Sisters are Sisters, Aunt is Aunt and cousins are cousins. And everything became clear immediately. Big applause and ovation for this Creator for not being afraid of the truth! Anyone who doesn't like such "games" immediately knows not to play it, and not pretend to be a prude and pretend that these are some strangers to the MC.

Reactions: ByteMi6969

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Finally, there is a Dev who doesn't play with veiled allusions and calls things by their name! This is a bit funny in other games, when I start a new game and get the following information: You are a 20-year-old boy who has been living in this house since birth with an adult couple. She is for you: <enter what you want>, and he is for you <enter what you want>. There is also a 22-year-old girl living with you who is for you: <enter what you want>. Complete nonsense. Or how in one of the games the Father was called Landlord, the Mother was called Landlady and the Sister was roomate. Here at least Mother is called Mother, Sisters are Sisters, Aunt is Aunt and cousins are cousins. And everything became clear immediately. Big applause and ovation for this Creator for not being afraid of the truth! Anyone who doesn't like such "games" immediately knows not to play it, and not pretend to be a prude and pretend that these are some strangers to the MC.
It isn't done for prude players, its done for credit card processors, particularly ones for certain subscription based sites. Developers that use such sites have to make an end run around the rules similar to the wine bricks companies used getting around the Volstead Act (prohibition). "Hey, once we give it to them, we aren't responsible with how the end users use it."

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
It isn't done for prude players, its done for credit card processors, particularly ones for certain subscription based sites. Developers that use such sites have to make an end run around the rules similar to the wine bricks companies used getting around the Volstead Act (prohibition). "Hey, once we give it to them, we aren't responsible with how the end users use it."
Yeah, i know and i know why the did it... but still.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Just finished both games why change the mother and sister. i though the original look was better the new look made them look old. especially the mother.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes