jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm looking into options... They're pricey, but this kind of heatwave is going to become a regular thing.

It's really good in winter, though!
Today is a cool day of the week setting at 30.5°C (87°F) but it's been around 40°C (105°F). Not looking forward to next week with it being around around 40°C (105°F) if not hotter.

Reactions: xcribr and J'Daremo

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
7 months since the last update.

This game has gone on long enough for a part two, and still does not have a replay. I really don't understand dev's that don't have that DAY ONE!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
7 months since the last update.

This game has gone on long enough for a part two, and still does not have a replay. I really don't understand dev's that don't have that DAY ONE!
I can explain why - This game started out as a learning game. It wasn't supposed to get this big.

I'm a writer first, then a coder, then an artist. I had no idea how to do replays or anything other than basic Ren'Py when I started out nearly four years ago, and as I never actually use the replay feature when I play games (it really wasn't around much back then), it never became a priority. Hell, going through the comments will show you that I didn't even know about the nipple morph for most of Volume 1. :LOL:

When I finally finish this game in the next update, the other two games I'm working on will have replays and some other fun things like music, SFX, and a much more customised interface, but to go through and add all that in here would break saves, and I really really hate to do that.

Finally, my rule on updates is this: They're done when they're done. Trying to fit them in a schedule usually leads to anger and broken promises.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
quick question before i play, i am too lazy to sift through this whole thread.
there apparently is this hwole thing about having to share with the grandfather or something?
is this still a thing and can you avoid it?
family harem is my favorite genre but if you have to share, it's really not a harem and i'm not interested. sorry if this has been asked a lot.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
there apparently is this hwole thing about having to share with the grandfather or something?
family harem is my favorite genre but if you have to share, it's really not a harem and i'm not interested. sorry if this has been asked a lot.
So far the grandfather is in Australia some where so he isn't going to be in the picture (plus he has a bad heart so it wouldn't end well for him to meet all the girls;)).

Reactions: xcribr and whichone

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
No sharing

Reactions: xcribr

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I can explain why - This game started out as a learning game. It wasn't supposed to get this big.

I'm a writer first, then a coder, then an artist. I had no idea how to do replays or anything other than basic Ren'Py when I started out nearly four years ago, and as I never actually use the replay feature when I play games (it really wasn't around much back then), it never became a priority. Hell, going through the comments will show you that I didn't even know about the nipple morph for most of Volume 1. :LOL:

When I finally finish this game in the next update, the other two games I'm working on will have replays and some other fun things like music, SFX, and a much more customised interface, but to go through and add all that in here would break saves, and I really really hate to do that.

Finally, my rule on updates is this: They're done when they're done. Trying to fit them in a schedule usually leads to anger and broken promises.
I can understand that. I will be learning this stuff myself when I can build a new PC without it costing winning the lottery to build. I personally will learn gallery/replay as one of my first things to implement. I want to avoid people having to resort to mods to enjoy my game.

Reactions: jstreet and xcribr

Krepto

Apr 7, 2022
Where can I get Volume 1 when starting the game for Volume 2 it say's "so if you haven't played Volume 1, go do that now" which I haven't done, but there is no download for it that I can find do I need to play Volume 1.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Where can I get Volume 1 when starting the game for Volume 2 it say's "so if you haven't played Volume 1, go do that now" which I haven't done, but there is no download for it that I can find do I need to play Volume 1.
OP.
See Spoiler underneath Download links.
1659293978378.png

Reactions: xcribr

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
volume 1 was decent. when you go into volume 2 honestly i cant get through it as it basically starts off as its own story nothing even hinting to what happened in volume 1 at the beginning. its a shame as i was liking volume 1

Reactions: HansDampf788

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
volume 1 was decent. when you go into volume 2 honestly i cant get through it as it basically starts off as its own story nothing even hinting to what happened in volume 1 at the beginning. its a shame as i was liking volume 1
As many games/movies/books does, the story of what happened will be explained later, sounds a little silly to stop playing it just for that.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
As many games/movies/books does, the story of what happened will be explained later, sounds a little silly to stop playing it just for that.
its not like that at all. its like you did a chapter of a book and started a whole different genre of book. its like you went from playing a new home to playing the island (aka rich boy in a ship fucking everything left right and center.) volume 1 and 2 feel like completely different games and 2 is just starting so bland compared to 1 there is no getting through it.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes