DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Artboard 2.png

Overview:
Suddenly you and the people you have been living with had to moved to a new location across the country and you know something is weird. On top of it after moving, nothing is going smoothly. So get ready to take matters into your own hands and shape your future in this new place and it's up to you to decide where you want land on.

Will you be a good student getting straight A's, a high school dropout dealing dimes bags, a cult leader or a rich guy with a fuck ton of money,girls,boys and everything in between? It's all up to you.
So get ready to play as a good guy or the bad one. But remember. You can corrupt others around you but remember they too can corrupt you.​

Updated: 01/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -
Mac:
- -

01_alt.png 3b.png re_k5a.png r2_alt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
They look so aggressive lol they need to work on their facial features. Too little content to even consider downloading.
The only good thing is you can choose to be a girl or a boy I guess thats where the"You can corrupt others around you but remember they too can corrupt you." comes into play.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The only good thing is you can choose to be a girl or a boy I guess thats where the"You can corrupt others around you but remember they too can corrupt you." comes into play.
It is good as long is it "can" not "will".

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
spoiler alert: this fat fuck will fuck MC
he always do.
also,dev need to work on his kindergarten PS skills,main menu look like some cheap flash game from the 2000s

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This fat shaming is not nice...that fatso/fat fuck has feelings and a name.
He is called George and he would feel a building falling on him.

ETA
#evengeorgeneedslove

Reactions: Yadayada and dbp5ca

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
This fat shaming is not nice...that fatso/fat fuck has feelings and a name.
He is called George and he would feel a building falling on him.

ETA
#evengeorgeneedslove
are you trolling or r u seriously being a SJW? lol

Reactions: kiteares

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Would you care to explain what kind of ntr this will be?
Don't worry if you have female char you could ntr a boy by first luring him, setting him up, drugging or threatening or a boy may ntr you. and basically the same for male. Just keep in mind that each male and female player will have its own exclusive people who they can fuck.

Reactions: VNON and CobraPL
Mar 7, 2017
Don't worry if you have female char you could ntr a boy by first luring him, setting him up, drugging or threatening or a boy may ntr you. and basically the same for male. Just keep in mind that each male and female player will have its own exclusive people who they can fuck.
Its more that I'm wondering about if say I'm playing a male character and I'm out on a date with a girl and if I make the wrong (or right he he he) choice will I find her sucking some other guys dick?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
for the moment that's just wasted time and what is particularly annoying is the mc license again just to be a useless lazy stupid piece of shit that can be treated by anyone like dirt as you can see in the mini demo here is the mc of both only permantennt stupid insulted finished and treated

like dirt and the mc? Well, as always, only a useless loser and the demo is maximum boring I can only hope that in the next update wuird better mc is not constantly treated like garbage but defends itself and not everything just silently and above all has more content than 5min or less but most

important is not to have such a useless cowardly stinky lazy mc play not again when he again insulted by the two bitches kicked or sunned what will he give them immediately counter and show them where their place is THE whre times something new and not the eternal sissy

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Its more that I'm wondering about if say I'm playing a male character and I'm out on a date with a girl and if I make the wrong (or right he he he) choice will I find her sucking some other guys dick?
yes you may find it and remember there are two players in this game.. A male and female one. who know if your gf is getting sucked due to the things you said or due to the hold of your twin.

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
for the moment that's just wasted time and what is particularly annoying is the mc license again just to be a useless lazy stupid piece of shit that can be treated by anyone like dirt as you can see in the mini demo here is the mc of both only permantennt stupid insulted finished and treated

like dirt and the mc? Well, as always, only a useless loser and the demo is maximum boring I can only hope that in the next update wuird better mc is not constantly treated like garbage but defends itself and not everything just silently and above all has more content than 5min or less but most

important is not to have such a useless cowardly stinky lazy mc play not again when he again insulted by the two bitches kicked or sunned what will he give them immediately counter and show them where their place is THE whre times something new and not the eternal sissy
Couldn't read what you said but i think i got the gist of it. the title says it all, Down the rabbit hole. How are you are willing to go will make your character. So don't complain for now and look forward to the horizon. What you want may just be coming from there.

Reactions: kiteares