VN Ren'Py Abandoned A New Start: Down the Rabbit Hole [v0.01] [Werdddsaa]

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
are you trolling or r u seriously being a SJW? lol
Cut me do I not bleed?
Either I'm a troll or a SJW heads you, win tails I loose.
Fatso was named George on another thread so just having a little fun at his expense. He is also the model responsible for most Weinsteins of 2017.
Here's an idea, go all POV until about the 10th update then show the MC in the mirror and reveal it to be him :eek:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
yes you may find it and remember there are two players in this game.. A male and female one. who know if your gf is getting sucked due to the things you said or due to the hold of your twin.
Ooh dodgy ground.
Unavoidable or surprise (as in not obvious from the choice) NTR can draw the gunships from miles around. Be careful how this is implemented or prepare for the cross fire.
EG My Girfriend's Amnesia highlighted every choice that lead down that particular rabbit hole.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
I am confused a litte. i cosed the takecarers nam linda ... then linda is a man jerking ... ok i changed to hank ... but then later in the kithen is a woman ....????

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Fatso was named George on another thread
Thats the official name of the model in DAZshop and i kinda feel its fitting so i keep calling him George, since thats really his name after all :D
are you trolling or r u seriously being a SJW? lol
On a serious sidenote, why does he have to be either? I mean George is a repulsive fatbody but lots of games uses his model in setups where he is abusing the female mc. He is divisive, lots of people hate his model but lots of people find him befitting the role he often gets :)

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Read the title thinking it'd be an Alice in Wonderland parody. Disappointed it's not.

je4079

Apr 8, 2018
You assholes, why write the genre of NTR, I played this game now, and there is no female infidelity, why are you cheating?

Reactions: MrJ

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
is it just me or is the woman in the title banner for this game have her arms going through her head? or is that like a new game feature.

U

User_10739

Caregiver and MC's names get mixed up a fair bit, I actually thought caregiver was a guy until they showed her. At the start it is the caregiver that is jerking off, unless she is a futa...

Reactions: bas

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
guys,there are EDIT buttons for a reason,so there 0 reason to do triple posts.
also,it would be good if you start using eligible english,since i can't understand half of the nonsense here.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting that's for sure. It requires a lot of work but I will observe it patiently. As for fatso I kinda like him - it might be weird but I've never seen him fucking anyone as almost every game is unfinished so he gets mostly bj at best:p Hope he'll get his moments this time (and not only him). Keep it up