VN Ren'Py Abandoned A New Start: Down the Rabbit Hole [v0.01] [Werdddsaa]

T

Tony_Stark

oh yeah, let's go ntr! :eazyHype:

btw, @crisbr why do you steam my avatar? :closedeyesmile:

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Its more that I'm wondering about if say I'm playing a male character and I'm out on a date with a girl and if I make the wrong (or right he he he) choice will I find her sucking some other guys dick?
Don't go saying you love her
And giving her a big ole rock.
You're gonna turn around and catch her at the Whiskey Bar
Sucking George Clooney's cock.

-Steel Panther

Jun 20, 2017
well, if you're a fan of NTR, waiting for the game to finish should be just another kick in the balls. Which apparently you really love.
Odd analogy. Maybe that's what you feel toward the games you wait? Projection is not sensible, dude. I just feel boredom and eventually forgetfulness.

Anyway. I'm not into humiliation and/or physical pain.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ofcource he uses the most generic and over used models. why be original when you can just buy some cheap models that everyone els already uses and use them, what a good way to stand out.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Odd analogy. Maybe that's what you feel toward the games you wait? Projection is not sensible, dude. I just feel boredom and eventually forgetfulness.

Anyway. I'm not into humiliation and/or physical pain.
your forum name is NTR is love, NTR is life.... how are you not a huge fan of being humiliated? A kick in the balls is pretty much the same thing.

Reactions: styggtuff12

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
I don't even know what NTR stands for, and I've been here for months. I assume it's bad, or associated with OPP, and now maybe getting kicked in the junk.