VN Ren'Py Abandoned A New Start: Down the Rabbit Hole [v0.01] [Werdddsaa]

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
ntr means netorare, which is japanese for being cucked. it tends to be a fantasy for right wing people.

Jun 20, 2017
your forum name is NTR is love, NTR is life.... how are you not a huge fan of being humiliated? A kick in the balls is pretty much the same thing.
My name here is mainly for the lulz. To trigger the "Alpha male" idiots, and based on the aggressiveness of your first message to me, I'd say it works like a charm.

Moreover, physical pain has absolutely nothing to do with NTR/Cuckolding. Try BDSM for that.

So no kick in the balls for me, sir.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
My name here is mainly for the lulz. To trigger the "Alpha male" idiots, and based on the aggressiveness of your first message to me, I'd say it works like a charm.

Moreover, physical pain has absolutely nothing to do with NTR/Cuckolding. Try BDSM for that.

So no kick in the balls for me, sir.
im not triggered, I just don't get your idea of "lulz"... if it's humor, it's not very good.

U

User_17502

I really like this concept. It’s to early to tell but Im excited to see what you put out

Reactions: werdddsaa

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
While the game promises something interesting I kind of wonder many things about it:

-First of all from what I have seen in the short "demo", it is a usual VN style, however something seeing the promises of the game I would expect a "free mode" in the future, meaning being able to choose where I go, earning money...

-Second to have multiple stats for the characters and, if you want it to be more advanced, the fetishes that a character can develop or lose.

-Third I have seen that you will add NTR for the game, here is a recommendation, rather than obvious choices I recommend to use "inaction", what does it mean?, if for example your girlfriend is quite a sex addict and you start refusing to have sex with her it's quite possible that she may try to get it with another person, or if you see that a character is becoming "very close" with your girlfriend you get NTR if you do nothing about that situation. I actually recommend that you add both netori and netorare, an easy way to make this is having a character that if you don't do anything will get x girl as his girlfriend (it could be interesting some lesbian NTR too?).

-Fourth I would totally expect to have a money stat and of course personal character stats and fetishes, basically so the player can see a resume of everything that's happening to him/her.

-Fifth it would be interesting to have pure and corrupted characters, in fact it would make sense seeing that you can be corrupted on the game, but it would be quite important to define the characters and their rol on that point.

Obviously related to corruption there are quite a few fetishes, from typical maledom and femdom to toys or even sexual slave and things like that, in fact some activities like foot related stuff are very related to it too.

In the end what I want to say is that there are many ways to go around this game, what I would recommend is that you don't add too many characters and that you flesh them out well with many possibilities/fetishes/influences and a system of events based around it (basically events and variations).

What you want to do has potential in the sense that you can create very interesting developments, for example if you had two stats like love and morals with the caretaker, having high love and morals would be family love (non sexual), high love and low morals indecent love (tempting or teasing you and being willing to have sex at any point).

I don't know what are you going to do in the future but even so good luck and I hope it ends up being interesting.

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
While the game promises something interesting I kind of wonder many things about it:

-First of all from what I have seen in the short "demo", it is a usual VN style, however something seeing the promises of the game I would expect a "free mode" in the future, meaning being able to choose where I go, earning money...

-Second to have multiple stats for the characters and, if you want it to be more advanced, the fetishes that a character can develop or lose.

-Third I have seen that you will add NTR for the game, here is a recommendation, rather than obvious choices I recommend to use "inaction", what does it mean?, if for example your girlfriend is quite a sex addict and you start refusing to have sex with her it's quite possible that she may try to get it with another person, or if you see that a character is becoming "very close" with your girlfriend you get NTR if you do nothing about that situation. I actually recommend that you add both netori and netorare, an easy way to make this is having a character that if you don't do anything will get x girl as his girlfriend (it could be interesting some lesbian NTR too?).

-Fourth I would totally expect to have a money stat and of course personal character stats and fetishes, basically so the player can see a resume of everything that's happening to him/her.

-Fifth it would be interesting to have pure and corrupted characters, in fact it would make sense seeing that you can be corrupted on the game, but it would be quite important to define the characters and their rol on that point.

Obviously related to corruption there are quite a few fetishes, from typical maledom and femdom to toys or even sexual slave and things like that, in fact some activities like foot related stuff are very related to it too.

In the end what I want to say is that there are many ways to go around this game, what I would recommend is that you don't add too many characters and that you flesh them out well with many possibilities/fetishes/influences and a system of events based around it (basically events and variations).

What you want to do has potential in the sense that you can create very interesting developments, for example if you had two stats like love and morals with the caretaker, having high love and morals would be family love (non sexual), high love and low morals indecent love (tempting or teasing you and being willing to have sex at any point).

I don't know what are you going to do in the future but even so good luck and I hope it ends up being interesting.
well thank you for taking some time to play the game and giving good advice. Let's talk more on discord.

Dec 30, 2017
Just curious is their a patch for this? Is the "Caretaker" meant to be the MCs mom? Also a small note, it asked for the caretaker and the siblings name on a blank screen with no idea of who they were, I started with a sister named Josh and a "Caretaker" named Bruce.

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Just curious is their a patch for this? Is the "Caretaker" meant to be the MCs mom? Also a small note, it asked for the caretaker and the siblings name on a blank screen with no idea of who they were, I started with a sister named Josh and a "Caretaker" named Bruce.
its gonna be patched and a new version is coming this month so look forward for that. :)

Reactions: crisbr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
angriest game..EVER..lol...am sorry..but in real life bacon creates uncontrollable smiles....please correct that ;)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhhhhhh i soo happy this game not die i have soo :eazyHype::eazyHype: for this game XD
I am very excited to see the NTR scenes and the lines of the characters what they are thinking when they are cheating etc.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well the start of a game is always slow, especially if it's well done, the important thing is that all the mechanics are in place and work as intended.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I almost invoked the abandonement upon this but i see the Dev is actually around, live and kicking? So this is still in the making?

Reactions: MrJ