Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ahchi , you are doing wonders for the gaming potential.
Picking up the slack where others gave up, that is just fantastic.

I keep trying to get your contributions noticed and appreciated 4 what they are,
yet gamers be weeping after Zoey even though I echoed the reasoning behind it in this
very thread, still a lot of our gamers seem contempt to elude reading.

understandable thanks for replying
We can only expect somebody else to keep going with this walkthrough then....hopefully we'll have somebody capable of doing it asap.

It is a sad thing to not see Zoey working on it anymore...
This is painful! How do you choose?
They all have such interesting stories, and are all so amazing! Not sure how many could be included in the Harem, but I want them ALL! Dang TLGGAMES for making them so adorable (and HOT). I am just absolutely absorbed in the stories of each. Knowing the stories of all of them makes the game more addicting. I am such a sucker for damaged ladies (great for gaming, but no so great for real life).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You do not choose, you grab Ahchi pley throughs and go through them.
Be a dedicated gamer to enjoy this game in all its glory!

Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jenny/Jade, Jenny/Valery, Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Ashley/Valery , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Possible future paths could involve Elizabeth and Aurora.
And solo paths for Valery and Jade.
Unless there major changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji or Vicky are valid choices.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p
Ahchi , this post shold be in the OP, so the spoil sports can get their kink on.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Ah fuck me, Elizabeth is gorgeous man(like really reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally do). The dev design her really well. She got the cold beauty appearance down to perfection lol. Imagine to my surprise next she's actually very caring, compassion and warm to her student. The gap moe/contradiction is just ughhh chefkiss*

It also does not help that she is basically Mature Zoe with thick eyeshadow model from WVM lol. She's no1 waifu, and can not wait for her to join Bailey in Ethan Harem dang.

Also, how do i have more than 2 sig? I already changed it but I NEED all 4 of them Elizabeth sig on my account.

screenshot0001.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I will contend that derogatory title for the feels of such bombshell throbbing love ...

Now .. that si heaven right there .. cuddly, touchy feely, warm.

She is the real deal, ain”t she!

No mod walkthroughs? RIP.
Check the OP .. some crept up there this time.

The mod will be updated when the dev releases the update for the public.
It did, check the OP.

is there a new walkthrough???
sure is .. in bite sizes in the OP ... route specific.
Also .. thanks Ahchi for shuch good guides.

Here my finished Chapter 2 Gameplay for the Jenny/Jade Route.
Hope it helps.
Jenny/ Valery next.

For those playing the Jenny/Valery Route,
This is what I did for "Chapter Two"
Hope this helps

Here my "Chapter Two, Ashley/Rebecca Gameplay" if anyone need some hints.
Between my three "Gameplays" (Ashley/Rebecca, Jenny/Jade and Jenny/Valery)
I have all but four gallery images (29,31,39 and 40)

Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jenny/Jade, Jenny/Valery, Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Ashley/Valery , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Possible future paths could involve Elizabeth and Aurora.
And solo paths for Valery and Jade.
Unless there major changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji or Vicky are valid choices.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p
Try these, hope they help
Why aren't my saves working?
Try the Ahchi ones above .. there must be some merit to them.

Saves not working so i restarted and now im stuck and cant remember.. do i have to talk to the librarian bc that the only one i cant talk to but it wont let me talk to her and i cant enter the deans office plz help
Please use the guides because you need to choose paths to see the juicy bith of this game.

no, i shouldnt have to, saves should work, does not say anywhere that "old saves dont work", so why doesnt the game work with old saves?, im not starting again from scratch....nobody should have to....its like reading halfway through a novel then suddenly going back to the beginning....100% pointless....im not having a go, im just over restarting from the start every time there is an update with these games with no warnings about old saves not working....completely ruins the "vibe" and kills the creators fan base....
Every good book/novel/story deserves a reread.

walkthrough update???
Check the posts from Ahchi or the OP ... guides be there.

• Love
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
So is anyone else unable to get past the shopping? I do all the interactions, but then nothing happens and the button to advance time is broken too.
Load from before make sure jade isn't last then it'll work. There's something in the coding that kicks you back to free roam at the end of jades instead of ending shoping trip.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, there has not been a walkthrough make it here, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v2.1 Public

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey man could you pls update your walkthrough? Big thanks

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
to have Valery in dream, condition is

bValRoute == True.

To have bValRoute == True, we need to have nValeryLove >= 9
bc1ValGym_run == True
Also need to choose to hang out with her and promise her.

nValeryLove >= 9 is not a problem but there's no way to set variable bc1ValGym_run = True. This variable doesn't come anywhere.

So i want to know if any of you got Valery in dream.

I am using Public release version.

Reactions: Anus Mundi

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
to have Valery in dream, condition is

bValRoute == True.

To have bValRoute == True, we need to have nValeryLove >= 9
bc1ValGym_run == True
Also need to choose to hang out with her and promise her.

nValeryLove >= 9 is not a problem but there's no way to set variable bc1ValGym_run = True. This variable doesn't come anywhere.
The flag does exist, tho, but it's only mentioned in "Initiations.rpy" but nowhere else in any script. The only flags you're able to set in the game are: bc1ValGym_hangout, bc1ValGym_bet, bc1ValGym_strip, bc1ValGym_Hug. So you're missing the Valery scene at Jennys home event. To get the scene i changed "bc1ValGym_run" to "bc1ValGym_hangout" since this flag was used for other Valery scenes as well.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The flag does exist, tho, but it's only mentioned in "Initiations.rpy" but nowhere else in any script. The only flags you're able to set in the game are: bc1ValGym_hangout, bc1ValGym_bet, bc1ValGym_strip, bc1ValGym_Hug. So you're missing the Valery scene at Jennys home event. To get the scene i changed "bc1ValGym_run" to "bc1ValGym_hangout" since this flag was used for other Valery scenes as well.
In the official release there's no way to set bc1ValGym_run = True as you said.

Also i was loyal to Rebecca still she asked me if i have feelings for other girls. I couldn't understand why she said that so i looked for variables and it goes like this.

Code:
if bc1jen_date == False and bc1ash_Kiss == True and bc1ValGym_hangout == False and bc1Pool_JadSex == False :
            $bc2reb_loyal = True
how does bc1ash_Kiss == True show i am loyal to rebecca? It actually shows i am not loyal. Man the variables in this game is all over the place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Keerthi Thorpe

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Erm this is really buggy... Almost every new save I make doesn't load. Then I find one that does, get to the hot tub with Jade and suddenly I'm meeting Val for the first time on the train. Literally never going to see chapter 2...

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Erm this is really buggy... Almost every new save I make doesn't load. Then I find one that does, get to the hot tub with Jade and suddenly I'm meeting Val for the first time on the train. Literally never going to see chapter 2...
which version you downloaded from here?

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
Im gonna wait for a full walkthrough, which hopefully some Legend will write/do. Patience is a virtue.

Great Game so far!

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
With such a highly rated game, I was surprised by the big number of grammar mistakes. I'm still in chapter 1, hopefully things will improve because it's breaking immersion for me.

Reactions: dawlben
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes