testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Ummmm... I get an error "api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll" is missing from the computer. I'm using the compressed version and I can open another renpy based program just fine. Can anyone help me please? Thanks

D

Deleted member 883569

First I must write that I really like this game. Despite the fact that the beginning (prologue) has a lot of emotional charge, after that I find it quite entertaining.
As for the girls, I all like them quite well and whoever is chosen, I would see it as a good choice or choices, since supposedly a harem can be achieved.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So if you can only have 2 girls at a time, why is there a harem tag.
The game is still fresh, so we don't know exactly how many girls at a time we can have. All we know is it won't have a traditional harem (having everyone all at once). I personally think it will be two groups. Jenny's group and Ashley's group. Ashley's group is small compared to Jenny's, but I think it is going to grow over time (Vicky just joined in the last update).

But again, we don't know anything since it is still just getting started, just that it won't be a traditional harem is all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is MC group - ash and sun and vic.
There is MC job group, really pent up and looking for release any which way.

Jenn keeps one group together, MC falls in line when in that group.
Then his own group, vic and sun wing gurls for ash.

So if you can only have 2 girls at a time, why is there a harem tag.
The game is still fresh, so we don't know exactly how many girls at a time we can have. All we know is it won't have a traditional harem (having everyone all at once). I personally think it will be two groups. Jenny's group and Ashley's group. Ashley's group is small compared to Jenny's, but I think it is going to grow over time (Vicky just joined in the last update).

But again, we don't know anything since it is still just getting started, just that it won't be a traditional harem is all.
Where do y”all see this going?

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
There is MC group - ash and sun and vic.
There is MC job group, really pent up and looking for release any which way.

Jenn keeps one group together, MC falls in line when in that group.
Then his own group, vic and sun wing gurls for ash.

Where do y”all see this going?
Pretty much the same. Jenny's group being Rebecca, Jade, Valery, and Jenny. Maybe Aurora as well since she is part of their class. With Ashley's group being Ashley, Sung Ji, and Vicky. Not sure on Jessica as she doesn't seem to be part of the picture yet but she could go either way. I have a feeling Elizabeth will be more of a fling than a relationship though, so she won't really be part of any harem.

But either way, it will be interesting to see how it all goes.

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
any1 got a weird bug?
After the "End of CH2" scene, it directs you back to the train scenes where i first met Val?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The new phone sucks dick, its stupid you have to go back to the home page to close it, and it keeps kicking me back to the train station where you talk to Val and Vicky.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Fresh start and it's acting like I went to the pool in chapter one instead of gym with Val. Makes Jade's actions a bit confusing and sudden at the shop.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Like u and others said it seems like Jenny's or Ashley's, at the same time in my playthrough, at lunch with all of them Jenny seems to push a lil about Ashley loving mc. It kinda seems she wants all of the girls to be happy and she knows there's something about mc that makes them all happy. Including her, and she's willing to share. But who knows where this is going to go.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Hmmm.... I think we are being misled about who the guy that arrived on the train is. I don't think he is looking for Val. First, all the flashbacks portray him as an older bald guy, which this guy isn't. Also, neither the cop or the passengers recognized him from the picture the cop has. So, I think he is actually looking for Jade. From the flashback of the Madam and Jade, the Madam said something about Jade being taken in with someone else. She also mentioned something eluding to Jade being sold to the Madam. So, maybe this guy is the one taken in with Jade or the one who sold her or both. Could be an ex-boyfriend or possibly Jade's brother? Guess we will have to wait and see.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The only way to destroy an A++ game like this one was to make it into a buggy sandbox, where people miss content left and right and the variables aren't even clear.
If that's the dev's intention, good for him and just keep it up.
If it was not, he may need to rethink the approach to this game.
It would be a real shame because for me this could be in the top 5 best games of the genre.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm.... I think we are being misled about who the guy that arrived on the train is. I don't think he is looking for Val. First, all the flashbacks portray him as an older bald guy, which this guy isn't. Also, neither the cop or the passengers recognized him from the picture the cop has. So, I think he is actually looking for Jade. From the flashback of the Madam and Jade, the Madam said something about Jade being taken in with someone else. She also mentioned something eluding to Jade being sold to the Madam. So, maybe this guy is the one taken in with Jade or the one who sold her or both. Could be an ex-boyfriend or possibly Jade's brother? Guess we will have to wait and see.
I believe the madam was talking about selling her to guys for sex. She took jade off the streets at a young age, I don't believe its that she was sold to the madam.

Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I believe the madam was talking about selling her to guys for sex. She took jade off the streets at a young age, I don't believe its that she was sold to the madam.
Maybe that's true, but she did elude to someone else being with Jade when she took her in. So, maybe a brother who got pushed into dealing drugs while Jade was pushed into prostitution.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes