Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait, so Rose is one of Jenny's girls, and was what molested by her uncle?.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is seeing somehting in the MC, she can be herself, kind of brutal, kind of fun, kind of sweet.
Trouble keeps trailing her so any minute in the company of a farm boy scout (remembere superman)
is a blessing.

I just hope she not thinking about that when:-
The bald guys seem to be portrayed as being the archetipal aggressor on a number of our babes.
How ironic the cop is bald also, so the similarity would get out of hand.
Abused foster kids who happen not to be shun by their foster dad,
for fear he would abuse her otherwise, seem to end up abused.

Jenn was lucky her adopter was keeping away ... we all know woodya llen and his desastrous kink.

Hmmm.... I think we are being misled about who the guy that arrived on the train is. I don't think he is looking for Val. First, all the flashbacks portray him as an older bald guy, which this guy isn't. Also, neither the cop or the passengers recognized him from the picture the cop has. So, I think he is actually looking for Jade. From the flashback of the Madam and Jade, the Madam said something about Jade being taken in with someone else. She also mentioned something eluding to Jade being sold to the Madam. So, maybe this guy is the one taken in with Jade or the one who sold her or both. Could be an ex-boyfriend or possibly Jade's brother? Guess we will have to wait and see.
The game is fine, the communication is lacking.
We have no drive, we are left in between bosoms,
adrift and hungry for love.

The only way to destroy an A++ game like this one was to make it into a buggy sandbox, where people miss content left and right and the variables aren't even clear.
If that's the dev's intention, good for him and just keep it up.
If it was not, he may need to rethink the approach to this game.
It would be a real shame because for me this could be in the top 5 best games of the genre.
Kids traffikk is a real thing, junks do that with their kids, for real.

I believe the madam was talking about selling her to guys for sex. She took jade off the streets at a young age, I don't believe its that she was sold to the madam.
The thing is, jade was having a guy, bald to boot, talking like she owed him a good time.
Some so called customers are horrid, dealing and living off crime will do that to pretty gurls.

Maybe that's true, but she did elude to someone else being with Jade when she took her in. So, maybe a brother who got pushed into dealing drugs while Jade was pushed into prostitution.
The guy got her after she lost everything, we all know what he said to her.

Wait, so Rose is one of Jenny's girls, and was what molested by her uncle?.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It's implied that "Rosa" is Valery:
You are right, I completely forgot that he called her Rosa. I wonder if all that blood is from her cutting off his dick. That would explain why he is after her and she had to change her name and look.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok this should be the last of my "Chapter Two" Gameplays.
It's for the Jenny/Rebecca Route.
Manage to unlock image #39.
N.B. I do not know if it is because of the points (Rebecca's >= 14)
or because of the Route (Jenny) but we had to agree to Rebecca's Promise.

Reactions: Coinzell

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Maybe that's true, but she did elude to someone else being with Jade when she took her in. So, maybe a brother who got pushed into dealing drugs while Jade was pushed into prostitution.
Possible, I wanna say she said you girls, but i could be wrong.

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
I have two questions, What's the gold patch and what does it include ? and is there incest in the game?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jenny/Jade, Jenny/Valery, Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Ashley/Valery , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Possible future paths could involve Elizabeth and Aurora.
And solo paths for Valery and Jade.
Unless there major changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji or Vicky are valid choices.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p
On your Jenny/* route guides, the "Yes {Vicky +?}" you have at start of Ch2 is +1, and the "<College>, {Vicky +?}" is +2. Regards.

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jenny/Jade, Jenny/Valery, Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Ashley/Valery , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Possible future paths could involve Elizabeth and Aurora.
And solo paths for Valery and Jade.
Unless there major changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji or Vicky are valid choices.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p
Wait a moment there. Does that mean that if I want Valery content I have to be nice to Jenny?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah the childhood friend has such a nice personality, but with that tattoo there is no way I'm going for her...
seems im not alone with it. model an personality is nice but tatoos are a no go for me i wish ther was an option when you meet her and ask about the tattoo not to compliment it but ask how drunken she was to let a kid skribble this on her arm would even take -points for it.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
On your Jenny/* route guides, the "Yes {Vicky +?}" you have at start of Ch2 is +1, and the "<College>, {Vicky +?}" is +2. Regards.
I did not set any value to Vicky's points because like Susan and Heather she in not included in the Relationship panel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Wait a moment there. Does that mean that if I want Valery content I have to be nice to Jenny?
No, I believe that if you want you can do an Ashley/ Valery Route.
It's just that for my Ashley/* Route I chose to pair her with Rebecca.

Reactions: ben_sylar

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have two questions, What's the gold patch and what does it include ? and is there incest in the game?
No incest at all.

The gold patch adds more renders and some more animations during your gameplay, as well as adds an extra Gold section in the image gallery with bonus renders.
I did not give any value to Vicky's points because like Susan and Heather she in not included in the Relationship panel.
Holy fuck, that's true :( :(
I love Vicky's character, how the hell is she not there? :cry:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
BTW I've been replaying the game from the start, and showing interest in Sung Ji in ep 1 does change the following dialogues as well as it sets a variable in the script called bc1dormsu_sung_interest = True
I'm saying this because I've read in a previous post somewhere that so far it doesn't seem she will be involved with the MC, or something along those lines. It always seemed obvious she would, but I can confirm that at least the variable is there.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
BTW I've been replaying the game from the start, and showing interest in Sung Ji in ep 1 does change the following dialogues as well as it sets a variable in the script called bc1dormsu_sung_interest = True
I'm saying this because I've read in a previous post somewhere that so far it doesn't seem she will be involved with the MC, or something along those lines. It always seemed obvious she would, but I can confirm that at least the variable is there.
Sung-Ji is not easy , Her points are spread quite far apart and I believe for now quite low.
I am awaiting future updates to see if it is worth doing a */Sung-Ji Route.

I believe that during lunch in the library ,if you tell Sung-Ji that you and Ashley "Just friends" you will trigger that change.
This will enable you to collect three (Sung-Ji) Relationship points that day .

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes