Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, I'm here to address some things about the current state of the project to this community. It's been close to half a year since this project was released to the public, and I've read a lot of comments / reviews on this game in both a positive and a negative light.

There's a lot of things that I wanted to say. I'll address most of the common negative sentiment that I've seen so far :

Beware, it's pretty long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for taking the time to come and chat with us a bit. I'm one who has given both positive and negative feedback where I felt it was appropriate, and I'll continue to do that - you sound like you've got a very mature outlook on how to handle this, so that bodes very well for the future of this game. This game is probably #3 for me currently amongst other similar VNs I am playing, behind only Being A DIK & City of Broken Dreamers, so you're doing pretty damn well considering the devs of those games are very experienced. :)

If you need any advice or help regarding the English scripting, I mentioned many pages back that you are welcome to DM me. I can't guarantee I'll have the time to proofread the entire script due to work, etc. but I would absolutely help you where I can - from what I've noticed as I've played, most of the issues that stood out to me were regarding the tenses of various words, so I'm sure myself and others could assist you with that if desired.

I am kinda curious about the story changes you were talking about - so in Chapter 1 where Jenny is a little over aggressive - do you have any plans to change that in a remaster down the road, or maybe in an update? I'm just curious about that in particular as it seems like one of the only major "off" events in the game where it just feels sorta weird and out of place. Outside of that I think the pacing is very good - I'm glad it doesn't go right into sex because then it doesn't feel even remotely realistic - I like a gradual buildup of story between characters since that's how things would go for real when you meet people IRL. I think Jenny is so out-of-this-world-fucking-hot that I'm looking forward to the sex stuff with her, but I'm legitimately glad you're writing that part slowly. (y)

Reactions: The Bush Diver

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
cannot start chapter 2 it ends with chapter1 end shows main menu
Try this :-
Load a save from "Near" the end of Chapter 1.
You should then be able to play through into Chapter 2.
( Try make a save at the last choice of each Chapter)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I would like to say that I love this game but I do have a few issues

sometimes I worry dat the game and characters try to force me into a relationship I don't want

I told Jenny I don't like Ashley and that I like her and her alone

but when I met Jenny at the restaurant with the other girls i felt like Jenny was trying to force Ashley on me

I love Jenni and I don't want to be with any other girl but Jenny please tell me I have the option to make Jenny my one and only girl

this time I'm really hoping and praying you see my message and answer me it would really really mean a lot
Jenny has feelings too, she be hurt also, she be morning in her heart the loss of her childhood friend, she be insecure and afraid of loosing her pa, she be prottective and controlling precisely for that exact reason with the MC and the gurls she has under her wing. A number of gamers pointed out her losing her pa would mean she be poor, a victim, on the streets, out of uni, tossed aside and powerless, at which point her employee / sex bud / handy MC will be just another needy aching mess looking to her either with hate, she made him stay only to lose it all because of her, either with pitty, oh poor rich gurl got a kick in the behind ...

Have a heart for Jenny, gamer, she is the way she is.
I love her 4 that and will be by her side again and again.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

sometimes I worry dat the game and characters try to force me into a relationship I don't want

but when I met Jenny at the restaurant with the other girls i felt like Jenny was trying to force Ashley on me

I love Jenni and I don't want to be with any other girl but Jenny please tell me I have the option to make Jenny my one and only girl

this time I'm really hoping and praying you see my message and answer me it would really really mean a lot
When you choose Jenny . you get all of her (Hopefully) and this includes her sense of "humour" !
Which from the dialogue is a bit (LOT) like Jill's.
This means that whenever you are near another woman expect her to tease you (Like Hell)

Reactions: d_pedestrian
Sep 3, 2020
Jenny has feelings too, she be hurt also, she be morning in her heart the loss of her childhood friend, she be insecure and afraid of loosing her pa, she be prottective and controlling precisely for that exact reason with the MC and the gurls she has under her wing. A number of gamers pointed out her losing her pa would mean she be poor, a victim, on the streets, out of uni, tossed aside and powerless, at which point her employee / sex bud / handy MC will be just another needy aching mess looking to her either with hate, she made him stay only to lose it all because of her, either with pitty, oh poor rich gurl got a kick in the behind ...

Have a heart for Jenny, gamer, she is the way she is.
I love her 4 that and will be by her side again and again.
I understand the pain that Jenny has gone through my issue is that she is not respecting my feelings how would you feel if the girl you liked try to push you into another girl's arms

my point is what Jenny did in the restaurant was wrong

however I did get the message from the developer and after talking to him I feel much better

and I'm so grateful and thankful to him for responding to my message

Sep 3, 2020
When you choose Jenny . you get all of her (Hopefully) and this includes her sense of "humour" !
Which from the dialogue is a bit (LOT) like Jill's.
This means that whenever you are near another woman expect her to tease you (Like Hell)
. in my opinion that was not harmless teasing

Jenny knows Ashley is in love with me

and I told her I did not like Ashley

Jenny is just getting Ashley's hopes up for nothing and making it more harder for me

so when I finally sit Ashley down and give her the i just want to be friends speech it's going to be even harder

Ashley is a sweet girl
she doesn't deserve that

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hi, I'm here to address some things about the current state of the project to this community. It's been close to half a year since this project was released to the public, and I've read a lot of comments/reviews on this game in both a positive and negative light.
As expected you didn't say anything about what I want to know.

When you first posted your game I thought it looks awesome the story seems interesting and it has almost all tags that I like so I downloaded it played it and liked what you made. And then came chapter 1 and what brought me to your game was thrown out of the window, you implemented freeroam/sandbox elements that I don't like, and we were losing scenes with girls as a result of choices that should not happen in a harem game. Then came your post about it is a harem but not as you know it because you want to interpret the harem in your own way.

I give the game only 1 star for the good renders because the other stars are lost because of tag bait.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hi, I'm here to address some things about the current state of the project to this community. It's been close to half a year since this project was released to the public, and I've read a lot of comments / reviews on this game in both a positive and a negative light.

There's a lot of things that I wanted to say. I'll address most of the common negative sentiment that I've seen so far :

Beware, it's pretty long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From my end, you will always have my support, no matter what, because with no experience in hands you came up with one of the best VNs in this place. Keep believing in yourself and never let the excessive criticisms take the best out of you, TLG.

You are doing an AMAZING job, and I'm more than happy to follow your project all the way. Some things need to be fixed? Yes. Maybe others need to change? Yes also. But you are the man that will decide about it and make the necessary changes, and all in all, it is a hell of a great VN so far!

And don't worry about comparisons: regarding DPC, for example, in some aspects you are doing even better than him!

I believe in you, and I bet that the community does as well. Just please, make this a long, long VN, because it is too good to be a short one!

I'm desperate to have my way with Jenny though, can't wait...All the girls are amazing, but her...Wow!

Go, #TeamJenny!

screenshot0066.png

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

I share the same sentiment. Jenny is the best!

#TeamJenny

screenshot0069.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
. in my opinion that was not harmless teasing

Jenny knows Ashley is in love with me

and I told her I did not like Ashley

Jenny is just getting Ashley's hopes up for nothing and making it more harder for me

so when I finally sit Ashley down and give her the i just want to be friends speech it's going to be even harder

Ashley is a sweet girl
she doesn't deserve that
Have you considered that that all the ladies of the house fear that they are NOT right for you?
They all like Ashley and All have asked you to consider her feeling towards you
And each one has informed you that they themselves are damage goods.
At the end of Chapter two I believe that even thou she really wants you
Jenny still believes that you would be better off with Ashley.
And her teasing may be her (crude) attempt to ensure that "when" you brake up with her (Jenny)
That there will be someone ( really nice) to help you!

Sep 3, 2020
Have you considered that that all the ladies of the house fear that they are NOT right for you?
And her teasing may be her (crude) attempt to ensure that "when" you brake up with her (Jenny)
you make an excellent point I didn't think of that however I still think what Jenny did was wrong

and you may be right about the girls thinking they're not good enough for me but it's my choice they don't get to decide who I can and can't love

and who cares if Jenny has baggage and she's damaged

in my opinion it's people's imperfections that make them more beautiful

and if the girls really care about me they would stop trying to make decisions about my life and take into consideration what I want

Jenny does not get to play God with my life

I intend to love her and only her so she better get used to it

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Thia is a good way of looking at it, at the same time she is giving the mc a choice and not forcing him to do anything he doesn't want to, as she had since bringing him to the house. She knows that he would be good for any one of them that he mayso choose. As shown he has already been so because he is pushing them out of their comfort zone, just as jade put it when they went to meet Ashley's crew. She's showing him his choices, even ones he may not be considering, even in Ashley's route he questions it while at the decision.

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
then from this day we are brothers #TeamJenny for life

oh and I just thought you would like to know I got a response from the developer

he said the reason he did not respond to my message

the first time because he doesn't want to give out spoilers but let's just say it's looking good
Hell yeah! High five, my #TeamJenny brother 4 life!

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes