The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
you make an excellent point I didn't think of that however I still think what Jenny did was wrong

and you may be right about the girls thinking they're not good enough for me but it's my choice they don't get to decide who I can and can't love

and who cares if Jenny has baggage and she's damaged

in my opinion it's people's imperfections that make them more beautiful

and if the girls really care about me they would stop trying to make decisions about my life and take into consideration what I want

Jenny does not get to play God with my life

I intend to love her and only her so she better get used to it

I was expecting for the moment where the MC would tell her to give up on her games and just let it go with him and surrender to her feelings...we all saw how her body reacted to that...At least that's what I would have told her.

screenshot0161.png

Since her wetness were outside of her panties, it wasn't about a single wet spot...
If she were naked I'd bet we'd see a puddle forming on the floor :D

Sep 3, 2020
I was expecting for the moment where the MC would tell her to give up on her games and just let it go with him and surrender to her feelings...we all saw how her body reacted to that...At least that's what I would have told her.

View attachment 1090838

Since her wetness were outside of her panties, it wasn't about a single wet spot...
If she were naked I'd bet we'd see a puddle forming on the floor :D
on the floor more like in my mouth I hate wasting water and I feeling a little thirsty
if you know what I mean
:p

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
How to get the scene with Vicky sleeping in MC's bed? In my playthrough after the Ashley rooftop scene she just looks at MC entering his room thinking that she has to find another place to sleep and then the next scene appears. Since the walkthrough is not updated I suppose that I missed something to trigger this scene. Thanks in advance.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
How to get the scene with Vicky sleeping in MC's bed? In my playthrough after the Ashley rooftop scene she just looks at MC entering his room thinking that she has to find another place to sleep and then the next scene appears. Since the walkthrough is not updated I suppose that I missed something to trigger this scene. Thanks in advance.
I'm not completely sure but I think having the rooftop scene with Ash prevent Vicky from coming. In my Jenny & Valery path, she asked for help both times.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I've played the Ash only route a few times since the update, and I never ever saw this scene so it's certainly not Ash route related (at least I think it isn't)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Did you invite Vicky to join you, Ashley and Sung-Ji etc in Ashley's room?
If so try this

Jan 28, 2019
I don't know what's up, but when I downloaded this again, and started from the beginning, I keep getting scenes with the text, but red letters in the upper left corner telling me pictures aren't found.

In chapter 1, it's Elizbeth in the morning with her shower.

In chapter 2, it is Valery in hers, and Sung Ji talking to Ashley in the morning.

edit: continuity issue?
First thing in the morning, Ashley comes to my room and sees Vicky outside the door, and says hi. Vicky takes off.
Ashley scene ends. Suddenly, Vicky at the door, and Vicky scene happens. MC thinks about introducing Vicky to Ashley and makes no mention of what Ashley said about Vicky taking off.
Was it supposed to happen like that? Feels like the scenes should be a one or the other kind of thing.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF is with being forced to talk to everyone before moving on, who gives a fuck about Josh, or the tools from being a dik and then you can't even talk to them.

Last edited:

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
Did you invite Vicky to join you, Ashley and Sung-Ji etc in Ashley's room?
If so try this
Yeah, I did. In fact I did exactly the same as suggested in your file except drinking when it was about kissing in "Never have I ever" game. This time I followed your hints but the problem still exists. Maybe I did something wrong earlier?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, I did. In fact I did exactly the same as suggested in your file except drinking when it was about kissing in "Never have I ever" game. This time I followed your hints but the problem still exists. Maybe I did something wrong earlier?
After the first day in college did you talk to Vicky in your room or did you talk to Sung-Ji ?
Also this might give you some hints, Hope it helps

Reactions: laszlo12

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Do we have a kind soul that can take the reins of the walkthrough? It's a shame to not see Zoey Raven working on this project anymore, but it doesn't mean that a WT wouldn't be helpful...Please, anybody.....?

^_^

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes