drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Well .. see .. vic is a tom boy, like prinsloo ... omg how can she be so dreamy ...

She bonds with boys, mainly those who see her as a human being,
not like her bro, who abuses her even as she looks up to him.

She has yet to discover her female side, yet to open up towards love,
that love human emotion and warmth seeds in a babe so she can discern
totally feminine, totally in control, whether her friend coud be more,
could give more and commit more.

There is good in the sworming babes around Mc ... the competition
between them to one up one another will surely bring the bombshell outta vic.

Cannot wait ... Jade has a special place in our benefits program for such a sugarry rush huni.

If you pay attention, each interaction she has she showed more and more of her softer side. Then if mc lets her sleep in the bed with him she goes to say something but then pulls back. (Meaning not quite there yet.) I wouldn't be surprised of it progresses further. Tho I get a sneaking suspicion that her brothers bs is more than just her outdoing him (there not really related after all), so that will probably be some drama there.

Reactions: ___charming___

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This update was hard. Very enjoyable, but nonetheless it was hard. There are way too many hotties and great vibes in this game, trying to pick between them seems like a cruel punishment. And I don’t know why but I feel guilty rejecting any of the girls, especially Ashley. For instance when I wanna spend time with Jenny it’s like “But what about Ashley?”. Then when we’re spending time with Ashley it’s like “But what about Valery?” and vice versa. It’s too much, I’m torn lol. Thank god there’s a Harem tag, because this is brutal. I’m curious as to how the Dev is gonna pull this one off.

Storyline wise there was some new discoveries from the introduction of Jessica to learning Adam’s shitty plan to screw over Jenny and cut her off financially. No to mention trying to force a marriage with the sickly Jessica. I mean as if the level of hatred for Adam wasn’t high enough he has to do something to kick it into overdrive. But the Valery storyline is what’s bothering me the most knowing that some potential threat from her past is now lurking about. From seeing that shower scene of her jumping at imaginary reflections and knowing that she's still struggling in her mind with what's happened to her.... the poor girl, she's been through enough. On the positive side she has a 6ft plus, ripped, country strong guy in Mc to protect her from whatever harm that may come.

Honorable mentions: Vicky is amazing, everything about her is attractive to me. She's a tomboy with a down to earth personality and a killer body, basically wifey material... for me at least. I personally hope she moves into Mc’s dorm room so she won’t have to tolerate that asshole anymore.

On another note I noticed that even if you choose not to pursue a path or romance with Jade you’re still being presented with the option to fuck her. I really like her character, but I feel that there’s no need to pile on her “Nympho” behavior. I would rather her character continue to develop versus just being the go to fuck option in every update.

Lastly, the Juicy Asses. Between Jenny’s, Ashley’s, Vicki’s, Rebecca’s and now Dani’s I’m going to overdose. I hope there’s assplay in the near future.

I wrote an essay, my apologies.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. then again, we need to give agency to babes .. also they are there to enjoy themselves too.
If you pay attention, each interaction she has she showed more and more of her softer side. Then if mc lets her sleep in the bed with him she goes to say something but then pulls back. (Meaning not quite there yet.) I wouldn't be surprised of it progresses further. Tho I get a sneaking suspicion that her brothers bs is more than just her outdoing him (there not really related after all), so that will probably be some drama there.
Please do not judge Jade, for she has a need that scratches well into the past years and itches on other babes minds, specially her room mate. MC can be a mature enough hunk to give himself and be happy with reciprocated love ... remember he had no sweetheart back home and his only hope for a better future escaped to a better life, Ash moved out of one unbearable childhood and MC did the right thing in letting her go and be a better person somewhere better, with friends, noted men flocking and drooling after her, but a better life.

Now MC has gurls drooling after him, so he on par with Ash and they can be the golden couple to
anchor all the attention off Jen and help her realize her dream by dreaming together, all 3 of them,
of a better future for the academy.

Jade is not a release, MC is her release and so far he be soft and gentle, mature and understanding,
him getting her to unwind will keep the peace in the babe house, where her infatuation is nagging her room mate.

This update was hard. Very enjoyable, but nonetheless it was hard. There are way too many hotties and great vibes in this game, trying to pick between them seems like a cruel punishment. And I don’t know why but I feel guilty rejecting any of the girls, especially Ashley. For instance when I wanna spend time with Jenny it’s like “But what about Ashley?”. Then when we’re spending time with Ashley it’s like “But what about Valery?” and vice versa. It’s too much, I’m torn lol. Thank god there’s a Harem tag, because this is brutal. I’m curious as to how the Dev is gonna pull this one off.

Storyline wise there was some new discoveries from the introduction of Jessica to learning Adam’s shitty plan to screw over Jenny and cut her off financially. No to mention trying to force a marriage with the sickly Jessica. I mean as if the level of hatred for Adam wasn’t high enough he has to do something to kick it into overdrive. But the Valery storyline is what’s bothering me the most knowing that some potential threat from her past is now lurking about. From seeing that shower scene of her jumping at imaginary reflections and knowing that she's still struggling in her mind with what's happened to her.... the poor girl, she's been through enough. On the positive side she has a 6ft plus, ripped, country strong guy in Mc to protect her from whatever harm that may come.

Honorable mentions: Vicky is amazing, everything about her is attractive to me. She's a tomboy with a down to earth personality and a killer body, basically wifey material... for me at least. I personally hope she moves into Mc’s dorm room so she won’t have to tolerate that asshole anymore.

On another note I noticed that even if you choose not to pursue a path or romance with Jade you’re still being presented with the option to fuck her. I really like her character, but I feel that there’s no need to pile on her “Nympho” behavior. I would rather her character continue to develop versus just being the go to fuck option in every update.

Lastly, the Juicy Asses. Between Jenny’s, Ashley’s, Vicki’s, Rebecca’s and now Dani’s I’m going to overdose. I hope there’s assplay in the near future.

I wrote an essay, my apologies.
MC has a way of ignitign the best in babes, so as not to be just another fool being there to hold their worries 4 them and then be forgotten .. that is a fantastic ability, one we can all use benefit from.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
After doing some experimenting, it actually might turn out to be the opposite.

e.g.:
- It is possible to have a near perfect Ash/Valery RP score (by going to the gym rather than the pool + night date with Ash). On Val's route MC will also contemplate recruiting Vicky as Val's protection. So an Ash/Val/Vicky route is feasible (for now).
OTOH, if you go Jen/Val there is a major either/or fork while you're waiting for them. You can go to Jenny's room and she will open up to you or you can wait for Val whereby promises will be made. You can not do both.

- The only way I have been able to get on Sung Ji's path is to be with Jenny and not Ash. If you are not on Ash's path, Sung Ji will tell you about how she initially resented Ashley getting all the males' attention. If you tell her that she (Sung Ji) deserves her own happiness, this will open Ji Sung's path.

i.e. It might be that one can only get 1 from the house group and 1 from Ashley's group + 1 of the floaters (Elizabeth etc.) for the poly playthrough. Early doors yet though.

Edit:
Replying to Ahchi's post from below:

In my Ashley/Val route Val's RP was 22 and in my Jenny route Val's RP was 16 when she pops this question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks , one last question, In Rogers, When Valery came back from the call ,
Where you given the option to "Tap her on the shoulder" ?

Garen

May 6, 2017
I did not set any value to Vicky's points because like Susan and Heather she in not included in the Relationship panel.
I'm going to go on an optimistic reach and assume she's meant to be a permanent character beside the MC no matter which girl he chooses to focus on. Like a bro but hopefully not entirely platonic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wing gurl! Wing gurl with BENEFITS!
VICKY IS BEST GIRL LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks , one last question, In Rogers, When Valery came back from the call ,
Where you given the option to "Tap her on the shoulder" ?
I'm going to go on an optimistic reach and assume she's meant to be a permanent character beside the MC no matter which girl he chooses to focus on. Like a bro but hopefully not entirely platonic.
mE AND jADE ARE TOO HAPPY TO WELCOME HER INTO OUR BENEFITS CAREFREE HAPPY LIFE ...

Who is with me !??

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Garen and Darkmetal

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone for your support! It's been an incredible 6-months journey from the release of the prologue chapter and I've enjoyed the process of growing and becoming a better creator immensely.
Your support gave me the confidence that what I'm making is something worthwhile to all of you, and that is not a feeling I can describe through words.
The development of Chp.3 has begun and I hope I can finish this in an acceptable amount of time. There are things that I can improve in terms of workflow and I've planned to purchase a better pc (from your support) this time to do things quicker.
I hope we can continue our relationship until the end of the A.O.A Academy journey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kraddy

Jul 9, 2018
If possible can you also have an update patch rather than to download the whole content once again, it will be very helpful.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1616157644081.png

Aww .. c”m on!
Enough with the hurtful val nightmares!
MC be here to hug her!
MC be here to tell sweet vibes into her ear,
Feel it up with the flick of his tongue,
Caress his nose into her tense neck,
Put her hands on his chest and cunfort her
With a steady throbbing loving heart.​

Jul 4, 2018
How old is the mc. Jenny says if mc was 15 years younger he'd look like Dylan...Dylan looked about 13-15 years old.MC looks about 20... there is no way dylan was 5 and that big

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
How old is the mc. Jenny says if mc was 15 years younger he'd look like Dylan...Dylan looked about 13-15 years old.MC looks about 20... there is no way dylan was 5 and that big
Can't remember that part specifically, but it could be the time frame when she last seen Dylan. In other words mc looks like an older version of Dylan. Hence why people have the theory that he is dylan (along with other details)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Initially, Ash reminded me a lot of Jill, who I was undyingly loyal to before I stopped playing that game. I wanted a girl to basically replace her, asked around, was told that Ash was the girl I was looking for

Rest is history

Between the three games I picked up after, I'm a lot happier than I was before just playing that game.

Sep 3, 2020
Do we have a kind soul that can take the reins of the walkthrough? It's a shame to not see Zoey Raven working on this project anymore, but it doesn't mean that a WT wouldn't be helpful...Please, anybody.....?

^_^
brother look and those eyes
look at those thighs
you know what they say thick thighs save lives

and look at those child bearing hips

if that's not the perfect wifey material I don't know what is

and now I wait for your reply
screenshot0001.png

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes