matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i declined all offers from the girls(without any mod) and got stuck in chap2 in the coffeebreak from the second lesson.
after talking to the chubby girl,the dean and the speech whit was it victoria or vanessa and her brother(sorry,I have problems remembering the names)...can't go on, it say's i'm gonna keep speak with anyone, but i speak with all and nothing to do in this scene...

i am really trying to get warm with the game, but it's getting harder and harder to get in the mood.

train,train station, dorm,girlshouse, uni... U must in the right order speak with the people even if you don't want to talk to them at all to move on in the story.
it feels forced in one direction or the other and i do not like it.

all girls are likeable in her way, but I don't feel connected to them in the moment.
i think i'll pass to play it for the next couple of updates.

i liked the previous games and hope this fits in well with this:unsure:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The only way to destroy an A++ game like this one was to make it into a buggy sandbox, where people miss content left and right and the variables aren't even clear.
If that's the dev's intention, good for him and just keep it up.
If it was not, he may need to rethink the approach to this game.
It would be a real shame because for me this could be in the top 5 best games of the genre.
There's a set phrase in my contry which more or less says "it is wise to rectify."
Well, I try to learn something every single day and become a little wiser one step at a time, so I think it's only reasonable for me to rectify the post I quoted.

I don't like freeroams in general. With some exceptions, that is and will always be true.
However, I must admit that I rushed to judge the current version of the game based on a previous buggier version and on the first impressions I got from the first freeroam in this chapter.
I would prefer it if more development time were devoted to the story and the renders rather than to making those freeroams, but I must admit that after replaying the game from the start the sandbox part of this game was neither as extensive nor as bad as I implied in my previous message.
This game is already an A+ game. It's on my top 10 in the genre (probably closer to the 7-8), and if the story continues developing in a logical way it will make it into the top 5 easy.

Now, 3 complaints:
- Please, the dev should make an official walkthrough. I think it would be positive both for the players and for the future of the game itself. The sandbox is quite straightforward, but some variables are not and it will be a shame if people keep missing some content that IS there for them to enjoy. Not to mention what would happen in months time if it turns out that a path we thought was going one way ends up leading to a much different result.

- Vicky needs to be taken more seriously! Really, how is she not at least among the 8 main LI's?? :cry: :cry:

- And 3, Adam's plan to leave Jenny without a penny (no rhyme intended) makes no sense to me.
I don't know anything about American inheritance law. I don't even know if it's regulated by the federal government or at state level, in this case New Hampshire. Maybe according to American laws a father has the right to leave a child completely out of his last will, that's not allowed in my country but maybe it is in America.
Let's assume that's the case and Jenny will not inherit a single dollar from her dad because he modified his will, his whole company and the academy going to Adam. What the fuck does that have to do with Jenny's house and businesses (e.g. the restaurant)? If she received money from her father while he was alive, she must have paid taxes and it became HER money. She invested it in a house and a business, so those are HER house and HER business. She's the only one in charge of them. Why the hell should Adam have any influence on the things she already owns?

The funny fact is that such a plan was not necessary at all for the dramatic effect the dev was seeking. Indeed, if Jenny ends up out of the academy, she will no longer be able to help the girls living in her house or the MC. There's no need to leave her homeless and penniless, she would still need to face Adam in order to continue with her special programme, which is the driving force in this game.

Last edited:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
brother look and those eyes
look at those thighs
you know what they say thick thighs save lives

and look at those child bearing hips

if that's not the perfect wifey material I don't know what is

and now I wait for your reply
View attachment 1092741

Dear #TeamJenny 4 life brother, here comes the reply...

When I thought that I had big problems in life, I always looked up at the big sky,
and my soul found solace for that moment;
But I was unaware that, from those very skies, an angel came down to earth,
and now she lies before me;
I want to get drowned in those eyes and lost in those curves,
because that's what my soul craves for...

(this is not from the internet - it's only me, Sergio)

screenshot0026.png

Do you have a next part for this?

Just take note that I'm not a native english speaker, but I shall keep trying my best ;P

I'm thinking of writing these "poems" to all of the girls...

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
Saves not working so i restarted and now im stuck and cant remember.. do i have to talk to the librarian bc that the only one i cant talk to but it wont let me talk to her and i cant enter the deans office plz help
I got stuck here as well. Already talked to everyone but the librarian, who I couldn't, read all the messages (Though it still had the "!", but I checked all the contacts I had, nothing), couldn't enter the office.

I don't really understand the point of the little free roam things, where you have to talk to everyone anyway? Seems like it'd be way easier and less buggy if you just continued on as VN and talked to everyone. Clicking on an arrow and then a chat bubble and repeating it several times is not really interesting or engaging game play. And if you have to load an older save because of a bug and tab-blast through things you've already seen, it can be extremely annoying when you hit those parts. And the having to click on the phone icon and go through messages, just seems a bit silly to me. Just like the free roam conversations, if I'm forced to read them anyway, why not just have them automatically happen?

I think I'm just going to have to accept that no sandbox game will ever be for me, no matter how interesting the story is or how much I like the characters or renders, I always end up finding them too frustrating to continue.

Reactions: matschbirne

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I got stuck here as well. Already talked to everyone but the librarian, who I couldn't, read all the messages (Though it still had the "!", but I checked all the contacts I had, nothing), couldn't enter the office.

I don't really understand the point of the little free roam things, where you have to talk to everyone anyway? Seems like it'd be way easier and less buggy if you just continued on as VN and talked to everyone. Clicking on an arrow and then a chat bubble and repeating it several times is not really interesting or engaging game play. And if you have to load an older save because of a bug and tab-blast through things you've already seen, it can be extremely annoying when you hit those parts. And the having to click on the phone icon and go through messages, just seems a bit silly to me. Just like the free roam conversations, if I'm forced to read them anyway, why not just have them automatically happen?

I think I'm just going to have to accept that no sandbox game will ever be for me, no matter how interesting the story is or how much I like the characters or renders, I always end up finding them too frustrating to continue.
I've had it do this before and it was some previous choice that I didn't make that gave me one of the girls number and its a message that your supposed to get but u can't check it because you don't have that contact.

Reactions: matschbirne

kihality

Sep 15, 2020
Something must be wrong, nothing happened with Jade and I got a text from her on the phone talking about wild sex action? Did this happen to anyone, is it some kind of bug?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I love this game but I can't help to find it silly that 3 girls in their late teens not only are all virgins (I can buy that) but also never have kissed anyone.

Reactions: Tumai

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
I'm currently stuck in the first chapter of the game, there seems to be a bug with the phone's contacts that keep showing an exclamation mark and it won't let me progress, it happens after the first orientation class, I've talked to everyone and checked the messages.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem by any chance?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm replaying the game after the release of public ch2 and I've a small bug: during a freeroam section at uni (before classes) I've got a message from Jade regarding an activity that we didn't do (and I can answer "Hell yeah!" and get +1 Jade point), also trying to check messages from Val closes the phone.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
hey guys anyone else having issues with the game? Just downloaded ch.2_-gold r1 and made sure I downloaded the current matching mod all from the OP, and for some reason the game just ends at the end of ch.1. Made 2 saves back when I first started playing from the previous update, one for ashley and the other for jen, and while both saves load, they both end right at the end of ch.1. I even tried playing without the mod and its the same issue....should I just start over from the beginning?

Last edited:

Garen

May 6, 2017
hey guys anyone else having issues with the game? Just downloaded ch.2_-gold r1 and made sure I downloaded the current matching mod all from the OP, and for some reason the game just ends at the end of ch.1. Made 2 saves, one for ashley and the other for jen, and they both end right at the end of ch.1. I even tried playing without the mod and its the same issue....should I just start over from the beginning?
Yeah try starting afresh. I had the same issue a few weeks back when the Beta(?) came out and yesterday I just decided to go for it from the beginning and had no issues even with mods on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can say no, you do not have to do her, she does have a crush on you and will
get her need satisfied, why not be a sport and endulge a wonderful babe her throbbing
desires? Have a heart. She needs you.

OK, so playing for Val as main, and then Jenny as second, getting to fuck Jade out of now where seemed odd.
The plot of this game is .. rich people have wills to further their vision.
This is a fantasy, dad set up a business to keep his family rich and famous,
he did not envision the grabby bastard being a controlling drug dealing freak.

There's a set phrase in my contry which more or less says "it is wise to rectify."
Well, I try to learn something every single day and become a little wiser one step at a time, so I think it's only reasonable for me to rectify the post I quoted.

I don't like freeroams in general. With some exceptions, that is and will always be true.
However, I must admit that I rushed to judge the current version of the game based on a previous buggier version and on the first impressions I got from the first freeroam in this chapter.
I would prefer it if more development time were devoted to the story and the renders rather than to making those freeroams, but I must admit that after replaying the game from the start the sandbox part of this game was neither as extensive nor as bad as I implied in my previous message.
This game is already an A+ game. It's on my top 10 in the genre (probably closer to the 7-8), and if the story continues developing in a logical way it will make it into the top 5 easy.

Now, 3 complaints:
- Please, the dev should make an official walkthrough. I think it would be positive both for the players and for the future of the game itself. The sandbox is quite straightforward, but some variables are not and it will be a shame if people keep missing some content that IS there for them to enjoy. Not to mention what would happen in months time if it turns out that a path we thought was going one way ends up leading to a much different result.

- Vicky needs to be taken more seriously! Really, how is she not at least among the 8 main LI's?? :cry: :cry:

- And 3, Adam's plan to leave Jenny without a penny (no rhyme intended) makes no sense to me.
I don't know anything about American inheritance law. I don't even know if it's regulated by the federal government or at state level, in this case New Hampshire. Maybe according to American laws a father has the right to leave a child completely out of his last will, that's not allowed in my country but maybe it is in America.
Let's assume that's the case and Jenny will not inherit a single dollar from her dad because he modified his will, his whole company and the academy going to Adam. What the fuck does that have to do with Jenny's house and businesses (e.g. the restaurant)? If she received money from her father while he was alive, she must have paid taxes and it became HER money. She invested it in a house and a business, so those are HER house and HER business. She's the only one in charge of them. Why the hell should Adam have any influence on the things she already owns?

The funny fact is that such a plan was not necessary at all for the dramatic effect the dev was seeking. Indeed, if Jenny ends up out of the academy, she will no longer be able to help the girls living in her house or the MC. There's no need to leave her homeless and penniless, she would still need to face Adam in order to continue with her special programme, which is the driving force in this game.
Gurls lie all the time ... MC can lie too during the truth or dare ...

I love this game but I can't help to find it silly that 3 girls in their late teens not only are all virgins (I can buy that) but also never have kissed anyone.
There are gurls who find excuses out of anything to be / not be with somebody,
then they forget some days / weeks / months later and come up with some other bs.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is all about perspective .. most babes go for those who do not see them,
those who have others on their minds, not seeing the good they have,
but striving for the unknown, the unseen, the not there.
This is a stable of human motivation:
Why settle for what you think you have - the good,
when you can go search 4 the bad you are missing.
The fact that Ashley feels inferior to any woman given how drop dead gorgeous she is just makes me love her character that much more. She's breathtaking to say the least.

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This. One of the gripes I have with this game is I feel that the Dev is sort of trying to guide players to who they think Mc should be with, versus giving every girl a fair shake or opportunity to win his heart. The fact that Vicky isn't taking seriously as a potential Li kinda bombs me out. I already stated how much I love her character and reading the comments I'd say I'm not alone. If memory serves me right she's not even a featured character in the game's bio, she's left out. The flipside to this argument is that it's a Harem, so I guess we'll see how this plays out.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes