Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Has Zoey said she is not working on it, or is she busy with other projects.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Amazing update. Ashley route is superb and still my favorite. I love her, such cuteness. Yummy. Val is my second favorite but Vicky suprised me a lot in this gold version, she is genuinely competing for the 2nd spot.

I thought this game would be a classic harem game with lewd fest after the first prologue back when it released, but dev managed to turn it around perfectly. I don't mind the slow burn and I even love it now.

Also, multiple paths having good content. I played Jenny/Rebecca routes on another save to see the missing scenes and it was enjoyable. I usually don't like to repeat games but this one was good.

Can't wait to make it official with Ashley in the future. Fingers crossed. Beautiful game :love:

empaproust

Jul 26, 2020
Sorry for my english anyone more got a bug in the 1st roam chapter before the briefing class? i speak with all students and chek all messages and cant pass to the dean office

Mar 29, 2017
Here my finished Chapter 2 Gameplay for the Jenny/Jade Route.
Hope it helps.
Jenny/ Valery next.

For those playing the Jenny/Valery Route,
This is what I did for "Chapter Two"
Hope this helps

Here my "Chapter Two, Ashley/Rebecca Gameplay" if anyone need some hints.
Between my three "Gameplays" (Ashley/Rebecca, Jenny/Jade and Jenny/Valery)
I have all but four gallery images (29,31,39 and 40)

Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jenny/Jade, Jenny/Valery, Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Ashley/Valery , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Possible future paths could involve Elizabeth and Aurora.
And solo paths for Valery and Jade.
Unless there major changes with future updates I do not believe Sung-Ji or Vicky are valid choices.

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p
This is great thanks. Have you done the same for chapter one by any chance?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry for my english anyone more got a bug in the 1st roam chapter before the briefing class? i speak with all students and chek all messages and cant pass to the dean office
Speaking to Susan (The Dean) ,Elizabeth or Aurora will end the Free Roam.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
We don't know how the polyamorous parts are going to work yet.
I personally think it will be two groups. Jenny's group and Ashley's group
After doing some experimenting, it actually might turn out to be the opposite.

e.g.:
- It is possible to have a near perfect Ash/Valery RP score (by going to the gym rather than the pool + night date with Ash). On Val's route MC will also contemplate recruiting Vicky as Val's protection. So an Ash/Val/Vicky route is feasible (for now).
OTOH, if you go Jen/Val there is a major either/or fork while you're waiting for them. You can go to Jenny's room and she will open up to you or you can wait for Val whereby promises will be made. You can not do both.

- The only way I have been able to get on Sung Ji's path is to be with Jenny and not Ash. If you are not on Ash's path, Sung Ji will tell you about how she initially resented Ashley getting all the males' attention. If you tell her that she (Sung Ji) deserves her own happiness, this will open Ji Sung's path.

i.e. It might be that one can only get 1 from the house group and 1 from Ashley's group + 1 of the floaters (Elizabeth etc.) for the poly playthrough. Early doors yet though.

Edit:
Replying to Ahchi's post from below:
On your Jen/Val how points did Val have white you were waiting for her ?
Mine had 17 all she said was that Jenny was coming down!
In my Ashley/Val route Val's RP was 22 and in my Jenny route Val's RP was 16 when she pops this question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
which version you downloaded from here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I had that problem. Updated both, latest version. Restarted and played up until pool scene where it suddenly shoots back in time to the beginning train scene meeting Val for the first time. Just tried it again and yep, Hot Tub Time Machine!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
After doing some experimenting, it actually might turn out to be the opposite.

e.g.:
- It is possible to have a near perfect Ash/Valery RP score (by going to the gym rather than the pool + night date with Ash). On Val's route MC will also contemplate recruiting Vicky as Val's protection. So an Ash/Val/Vicky route is feasible (for now).
OTOH, if you go Jen/Val there is a major either/or fork while you're waiting for them. You can go to Jenny's room and she will open up to you or you can wait for Val whereby promises will be made. You can not do both.

- The only way I have been able to get on Ji Sung's path is to be with Jenny and not Ash. If you are not on Ash's path, Ji Sung will tell you about how she initially resented Ashley getting all the males' attention. If you tell her that she (Ji Sung) deserves her own happiness, this will open Ji Sung's path.

i.e. It might be that one can only get 1 from the house group and 1 from Ashley's group + 1 of the floaters (Elizabeth etc.) for the poly playthrough. Early doors yet though.
On your Jen/Val how points did Val have white you were waiting for her ?
Mine had 17 all she said was that Jenny was coming down!
The only promise I had to make while waiting was to Rebecca and that was on both the Ash and jenny routes.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Now there is a possible hint, story wise, of val/ash route. While on the ash route right after ash meets the girls she asks mc about vals name and either asks him if her name is rosa or asks him her name and internally thought it was rosa(I cant remember which). So she knows something about her past but it didn't go further.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tumai

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I love Vicky's character, how the hell is she not there?
IKR! That she doesn't have a character relationship panel, is not in the banner, and has only 1, ONE, pic in the image gallery is a scandal I say!

I mean she is a martial arts expert, can drink you under the table and looks as cute as a button, what's not to love?
Vicky_H_AOA.png

Vicky fans, unite! :p:D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
de0.jpg

Well .. see .. vic is a tom boy, like prinsloo ... omg how can she be so dreamy ...
No incest at all.

The gold patch adds more renders and some more animations during your gameplay, as well as adds an extra Gold section in the image gallery with bonus renders.

Holy fuck, that's true :( :(
I love Vicky's character, how the hell is she not there? :cry:
IKR! That she doesn't have a character relationship panel, is not in the banner, and has only 1, ONE, pic in the image gallery is a scandal I say!

I mean she is a martial arts expert, can drink you under the table and looks as cute as a button, what's not to love?
View attachment 1091646

Vicky fans, unite! :p:D
Ya Vicky needs some more love for sure.
She bonds with boys, mainly those who see her as a human being,
not like her bro, who abuses her even as she looks up to him.

She has yet to discover her female side, yet to open up towards love,
that love human emotion and warmth seeds in a babe so she can discern
totally feminine, totally in control, whether her friend coud be more,
could give more and commit more.

There is good in the sworming babes around Mc ... the competition
between them to one up one another will surely bring the bombshell outta vic.

Cannot wait ... Jade has a special place in our benefits program for such a sugarry rush huni.

deo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam Xster
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes