Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sung-Ji is not easy , Her points are spread quite far apart and I believe for now quite low.
I am awaiting future updates to see if it is worth doing a */Sung-Ji Route.
Well, it seems certain that it will be worth it in the long run. It might take a while though, but that's what different saves are for (y)

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
love the chapter but you have alot of missing images. Ok odd why is the game starting back over at the train?

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
Greetings! Can anyone tell me what to do to open all of Valerie's pictures in the prologue? For if the passage, it does not roll.

Edward8

Jan 7, 2020
Is there an actual harem route with all the girls, or the only routes are with two of the girls? Forgive my ignorance

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Greetings! Can anyone tell me what to do to open all of Valerie's pictures in the prologue? For if the passage, it does not roll.
Do "[Jen,Val,Ash]" first.
Save the game.
Start a New Game and do [P_Score_Valery]

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It's too early to tell,
But
You have that, and then too if in Jenny route, at lunch with all the girls Jenny senses Ashley's love for mc and kinda is pushing mc towards Ashley too. It seems like Jenny knows theres something about the mc that makes all the girls happy and wants to share that with them including ashley. Where it will actually lead time will tell. I'm sure at some point the branches will separate further.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I guess, I need to start over again...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Temp\\gz\\00 - Vacation\\AoA_build-2-Release-pc/game/SCENES/Chapter1/Events/c1Night_Jen.rpy', 1608082789, 4300).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "SCENES/Chapter1/Chp1.rpyc", line 1785, in script call
File "SCENES/Chapter1/Events/c1Night_Jen.rpyc", line 681, in script
File "C:\Temp\gz\00 - Vacation\AoA_build-CHP_2_PUBLIC_R1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1468, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "C:\Temp\gz\00 - Vacation\AoA_build-CHP_2_PUBLIC_R1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 664, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Temp\\gz\\00 - Vacation\\AoA_build-2-Release-pc/game/SCENES/Chapter1/Events/c1Night_Jen.rpy', 1608082789, 4300).

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
A O A CHP_2_PUBLIC_R1
Thu Mar 18 05:16:49 2021

TrueLoveGames

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Hi, I'm here to address some things about the current state of the project to this community. It's been close to half a year since this project was released to the public, and I've read a lot of comments / reviews on this game in both a positive and a negative light.

There's a lot of things that I wanted to say. I'll address most of the common negative sentiment that I've seen so far :

Beware, it's pretty long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
Hi, I'm here to address some things about the current state of the project to this community. It's been close to half a year since this project was released to the public, and I've read a lot of comments / reviews on this game in both a positive and a negative light.

There's a lot of things that I wanted to say. I'll address most of the common negative sentiment that I've seen so far :

I would like to say that I love this game but I do have a few issues

sometimes I worry dat the game and characters try to force me into a relationship I don't want

I told Jenny I don't like Ashley and that I like her and her alone

but when I met Jenny at the restaurant with the other girls i felt like Jenny was trying to force Ashley on me

I love Jenni and I don't want to be with any other girl but Jenny please tell me I have the option to make Jenny my one and only girl

this time I'm really hoping and praying you see my message and answer me it would really really mean a lot

Regedit32

Feb 6, 2018

Well you did a great job so far, very few games on this platform got me addicted to play them again and again like yours, I really LOVE the story you're writing :love:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
those Who are Having issues/crashes/bugs with the Walkthrough mod
contact Scrappy(he is the modder) here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-walkthrough-cheat-gallery-mod-ch-2-gold-r1-scrappy.62603/

And Those People who are having issues with the Compressed Version
Mention Flash001 (he Compressed the Latest Version) in their comments

A simple fix for those who are having save issues (but you will have to play from the start again):

just delete all the files in the Saves folder from: AOA Chp2 > Game > Saves

and all files from Local Disk C : Users > (your username) > Appdata > Roaming > Renpy > A.O.A

View hidden files and folders in Windows 10:
(for those who don't know how to see Hidden files and folders)
  1. Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
  2. Select View(top left corner) > Check the Hidden Items box

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes