dankesz10

Oct 16, 2020
Well .. then .. loading autosaves or quick saves from middle of that chapter might work.

Give it a try .. otherwise wait for the mod to get updated again ... in 2 weeks,
4 the gold version.
chapter 4 will work if the game is without mods. I would have to play the game from the beginning to see chapter 4 unless someone has the save from chapter 3 without mods

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Saves be hidden deep all throughout this thrad .. go and get them all:
Updated "Gameplay" for the Ashley-Solo Route. (C 3 Beta)
(Now including saves)
If anyone wants it, Enjoy and good luck.
Here is a "Gameplay" focused on Vicky, (saves included)

[Use with care, "Vicky/Valery Route" might not be viable]

Enjoy and good luck.
Gameplay to end of Chapter 3 Gold.

Here is my Gameplay for my "Sung Ji / Rebecca /Jen / Eliz" Route,(Including saves).
Due to changes made between Beta and Gold versions (ie. New gallery images)
Please restart or play from "End of Chapter Two" (save=6-4-LT1).
Enjoy and good luck.
Does anyone have any saves at the end of chapter 3 they'd be willing to share? Preferably a save for each main girl?
chapter 4 will work if the game is without mods. I would have to play the game from the beginning to see chapter 4 unless someone has the save from chapter 3 without mods

Reactions: SteveyP

Razbros

Oct 12, 2018
This is a Harem game. You can go for all or pick/choose, it's up to you.
Can you definitely get both Ashley & Sung Ji? As far as I'm aware, if you tell Sung that you have feelings for Ashley, it doesn't open the Sung route. And if you skip out on hanging out with Ashley (in your room, admittance of feelings and a kiss), you get to tell Sung that you're interested in her

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 1-4 BETA] [TLGGAMES] [OS@9.07GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Compression info: Overall 85% quality ratio
Original size: 9.07GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.24GB

PC (Win/Linux) = / / (Additional Mirrors by Haremlover52 )

Sorry about MacOS version, i don't have that platform so can't make or test MyRepaks... check out the link in additional mirrors.

Click LIKE (y)if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i want to play this but i do not want to replay it again when the full chapter comes out if i play the beta am i gonna have to replay again when the full chapter release if so i think i will wait for full release its only like a month right?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes