Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As for me, her and that curly hair shy girl anyway thanks for that info mate
That would be Sung JI and Rebecca also my two favorites, alas there isn't that much content with either of them yet.
The most content is about the childhood friend, the blond and currently the criminal/mafia story involving the one with a half shaved head. Well i hope the chapter 4 release will have some content for them, but probably more of the criminal story + more content with the blond one...

Reactions: hotdog10101

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
That would be Sung JI and Rebecca also my two favorites, alas there isn't that much content with either of them yet.
The most content is about the childhood friend, the blond and currently the criminal/mafia story involving the one with a half shaved head. Well i hope the chapter 4 release will have some content for them, but probably more of the criminal story + more content with the blond one...
Sung Ji and Rebecca ok got it. anyway i think im going to play it again i (chp4) cuz i think this will be the last update where going to get this year.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sad content, other than incest rape, dying children, and female(s) being hunted like dogs, yeah it's sunshine lollypops rainbows everywhere.
Not really sad though since it happen in the past and they're mostly fine now? There is worse games out there where MC is the one do the rape and hunted or your LI get burned in a house fire.

Reactions: mma456

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not really sad though since it happen in the past and they're mostly fine now? There is worse games out there where MC is the one do the rape and hunted or your LI get burned in a house fire.
You're taking the piss right, other than you can clearly see Val is bothered by being raped, and Rebecca is still bothered by the loss of her dad, oh yeah and isn't the only reason we are at university because we remind Jenny of her dead childhood friend, oh and let's not forget Jade and her sex addiction, yeah he girls are fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You're taking the piss right, other than you can clearly see Val is bothered by being raped, and Rebecca is still bothered by the loss of her dad, oh yeah and isn't the only reason we are at university because we remind Jenny of her dead childhood friend, oh and let's not forget Jade and her sex addiction, yeah he girls are fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're physically fine at the moment. Like I said, all the thing you mention is in the past and I'm sure the MC and other in the group will help them mentally. And I don't think this developer will add a plot twist /drama and make some character died in the future. Sure those are sad/dark memories about characters past but I find the game is overall pretty cheerful. Its not the kind of sad like the ending of Titanic.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
They're physically fine at the moment. Like I said, all the thing you mention is in the past and I'm sure the MC and other in the group will help them mentally. And I don't think this developer will add a plot twist /drama and make some character died in the future. Sure those are sad/dark memories about characters past but I find the game is overall pretty cheerful. Its not the kind of sad like the ending of Titanic.
Remember the chapter 2 "Dreams",
when the MC *Always* blames himself because of what happens to the others.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
That game with the fire and there was one where your kid dies in a crash... that shit legit hurt when playing.. but the best games do bring out real emotions.. Just like a good series does you get invested and into the storylines.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes