BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Jenny and her girls (Rebecca, Jade & Valery) or Ashley and hers (Sung-ji & Vicky)

I don't think Aurora or Ms. Elizabeth would fall into either category. They're most likely solos only
Disagree with the mini-harem breakdown. I predict throuple endings only:

Jenny + Ashley
Rebecca + Sung-Ji
Jade + Aurora
Valerie + Vicky
Elizabeth + Heather

Reactions: titan007

Rhoden996

Aug 3, 2018
th
Jenny and her girls (Rebecca, Jade & Valery) or Ashley and hers (Sung-ji & Vicky)

I don't think Aurora or Ms. Elizabeth would fall into either category. They're most likely solos only
thanks for your answer
it would be cool if the developper could confirm or deny

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Hi!
I have been incredibly busy and laser-focused with the production of the beta chapter since last week. Since the release date is near, I want to make sure that I give out the most polished version of the beta version. I apologize if I'm not able to reply to your messages or comments.
Please understand that I have nothing but the best of interests for this project.

Certain things to keep in mind, some animations will not be completed, but 90-95 % of the planned content for the next chapter has been completed. The rest of the missing content will come with the actual public release.

Story-wise, We are approaching the climax of the first season. A lot of difficult decisions will have to be made in the upcoming 2 chapters. Characters will also be more assertive with their feelings starting from this chapter.

The release date will be between 10-12th November. There won't be delays this time.
I Promise :)

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
th

thanks for your answer
it would be cool if the developper could confirm or deny
In the game itself it says if love interest route is open or closed so there is more than 1 choice. However unless it changes in these next 2 chapter releases, as of chapter 3 there is not much content for any of the love interests except a couple.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Hi!
I have been incredibly busy and laser-focused with the production of the beta chapter since last week. Since the release date is near, I want to make sure that I give out the most polished version of the beta version. I apologize if I'm not able to reply to your messages or comments.
Please understand that I have nothing but the best of interests for this project.

Certain things to keep in mind, some animations will not be completed, but 90-95 % of the planned content for the next chapter has been completed. The rest of the missing content will come with the actual public release.

Story-wise, We are approaching the climax of the first season. A lot of difficult decisions will have to be made in the upcoming 2 chapters. Characters will also be more assertive with their feelings starting from this chapter.

The release date will be between 10-12th November. There won't be delays this time.
Ashley definitely needs to be more assertive, that's for sure, but I love the picture of her standing there in the light, she looks amazing.

The difficult decisions part is pretty much a sure thing in VNs, but I wonder what's going to happen here; if those decisions put people/LIs in jeopardy, do you piss off a girl or LI from one of the two main girl groups, or is it simply just straight out rejecting certain girls who thought they had a chance with the MC? And yet we still haven't had the Adam party scenes either.

I sense trouble coming.

Thanks for the post Havik (y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF how come my post didn't go through, stupid fucking website.

Your welcome, yeah it will suck ass, but we knew this was coming, it is only a partial harem, I wish it would be fully explained who we get to be with, although honestly as long as I get Rebecca the rest is gravy.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I guess this means more path blocking then

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Cant call cock blocking because there one scene where you can fuck a lady at swimming pool.
Twice actually, Jade will suck you off, you can fuck her at the pool, although you don't cum, you can also fuck her during the whole chick cloth shopping bit, and you can get a mutual with Jenny.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hi!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Cant call cock blocking because there one scene where you can fuck a lady at swimming pool.
Yeah you can because it happened last update when you was about to fuck the blond hair one lol. I didn't say all of them but I'm sure her brother will cock block you next time.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes