zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I think it'd 100% Amnesia or memory loss in some form, since it's implied that both Jenny and Dylan's condition is something related to the brain.

They are both orphans, then I think both undergone the surgery or whatever treatment, and Dylan somehow forgotten his memory, then ended up with his late father, and is now MC.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think it'd 100% Amnesia or memory loss in some form, since it's implied that both Jenny and Dylan's condition is something related to the brain.

They are both orphans, then I think both undergone the surgery or whatever treatment, and Dylan somehow forgotten his memory, then ended up with his late father, and is now MC.
What? Interesting conspiracy theory you have there.

Last edited:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Dunno bout Father's dying wish, it was more about attending college and doing something with his life. About Ashley's phone number, your guess is as good as mine, maybe he knew that she's attending aoa and thought that his son needs a friend.
Jades attention to MC is somehow related to the Dylan flashbacks, and since MC and dad don't look alike, and no pictures or info of mom, I will take a wild guess that MC and Dylan are the same people and we have a case of amnesia. But that's just me theorizing. And besides that, it was said that she has this light and flirty persona that she wears and part of how whe is with MC is also because of that.
And the same could be said about Ashley, yeah they used to be close, but they were kids (as far as I understood) and now they're 18 year old, so at this point of time, they're not that close either. Or maybe it's my worldview talking.
This is turning out to be a pretty interesting convo, any more opinions my dudes and dudettes?
It is interesting lol.

Admittedly I forgot that MC looks like Dylan. It’s still a shallow reason personally, that she’s flirting so hard and showing her titties on day 1 just because he looks like someone else. But it explains her interest at least.

In regards to Ashley, that’s one of her appeals. Her and MC have this history together so they just click when reunited. It feels very natural to me especially when they are taking it slow.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
It is interesting lol.

Admittedly I forgot that MC looks like Dylan. It’s still a shallow reason personally, that she’s flirting so hard and showing her titties on day 1 just because he looks like someone else. But it explains her interest at least.

In regards to Ashley, that’s one of her appeals. Her and MC have this history together so they just click when reunited. It feels very natural to me especially when they are taking it slow.

Yes this is also ultimately the reason why I picked Ashley over Jenny. Their relationship feels more genuine since it showed that they already have history. And the fact that she cried when she found out they will finally meet again makes you go awww.

But Jenny's selflessness and willingness to help other people in need, to the point of even risking her life, is what pulls me to her though. It's just such a heartwarming personality that you can't help but feel attracted to.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
just found this game pretty cool, but a little disappointing the only scenes done are for one character basically, the girls i chose literally have no content except talking ingame.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

Is this the dali_x alt account? :LUL:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Do you know the meaning of simp? How a game can be simp?
Opinions are like assholes we all have one, just like fans of BADIK think that game is the greatest thing since sliced bread you can’t expect fans on other threads to feel the same way other games. This is a AOA thread so course there’s going to be pro comments like “AOA Academy is better”. There must be balance in this world.

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
Do you know the meaning of simp? How a game can be simp?
I stopped playing BADIK the moment MC got his inheritance and one of the lesbo girls (can't remember which) was struggling to pay her tuition. I could see where that was going. I just wish we had the option to tell them to fuck off and be done with them, but no, MC has to be the nice guy.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I stopped playing BADIK the moment MC got his inheritance and one of the lesbo girls (can't remember which) was struggling to pay her tuition. I could see where that was going. I just wish we had the option to tell them to fuck off and be done with them, but no, MC has to be the nice guy.
The BaD MC doesn't give her any money at all, the story is going to have her get it from Sage whose family is rich. I'll let you guys cook but some of the reaches in here for reactions are insanely wrong and y'all are way too confident about it lol

just found this game pretty cool, but a little disappointing the only scenes done are for one character basically, the girls i chose literally have no content except talking ingame.
Dev did a good job turning chapter 3 around imo, i'd give them another shot with chapter 4. Im moreso hoping something changes with the storyline... I understand this is a VN and they have a creative license, but the random assortment of college students vs an actual cartel is just too ridiculous.

Last edited:

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
The BaD MC doesn't give her any money at all, the story is going to have her get it from Sage whose family is rich. I'll let you guys cook but some of the reaches in here for reactions are insanely wrong and y'all are way too confident about it lol

Dev did a good job turning chapter 3 around imo, i'd give them another shot with chapter 4.
Still, it's a shame we can't tell them to fuck off. The lack of that choice bothers me

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Opinions are like assholes we all have one, just like fans of BADIK think that game is the greatest thing since sliced bread you can’t expect fans on other threads to feel the same way other games. This is a AOA thread so course there’s going to be pro comments like “AOA Academy is better”. There must be balance in this world.
Thanos is right... again.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020

Dev did a good job turning chapter 3 around imo, i'd give them another shot with chapter 4. Im moreso hoping something changes with the storyline... I understand this is a VN and they have a creative license, but the random assortment of college students vs an actual cartel is just too ridiculous.
Yes I do admit the story is reaching pretty hard and may interfere with other girls paths progression, what if you choose ashley path? the whole thing is a big side track. and that is my biggest problem so far, only jenny has any progression and it seems like a long long time before that will change. I see ppl here bagging or praising BaDik but I'll say for that game; (maybe they have a bigger team also started a year before this), theres plenty of progression with almost all the love interests.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

papabols

Oct 26, 2021
about to start in this story. seems interesting.
This is my 2nd VN after College Kings. waiting for it to update and all.

So far I will stick to the college timeline of VN's. And many recommended this.

Good luck to me, I guess.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Rhoden996

Aug 3, 2018
i really really hope this is a harem game but i cant seem to lose the feeling this is not a ''real harem'' i played the first chapter and i want to continue but i dont know
is this a harem game or a single love ? i already read some comments but i dont find it more clear
but this is a great game with a very good story

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
i really really hope this is a harem game but i cant seem to lose the feeling this is not a ''real harem'' i played the first chapter and i want to continue but i dont know
is this a harem game or a single love ? i already read some comments but i dont find it more clear
but this is a great game with a very good story
Not a real true harem in the sense, you're basically dividing the girls into certain groups or sections. You're definitely gonna need a couple of playthroughs to get all the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes