brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
It has been said you can have more than one girl, but not how many, and NOT Jenny and Ash at the same time.
So if you are normal and not got something wrong with you, you can have Rebecca and one other, like all of us do, because she is the best.:p
You can count me as normal as I find Rebecca to be the absolutely best one.
I'll play the other paths and will be posting a ranking in the future. So stay tune.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Hi,

:unsure:Hmm.. I played this game 6 months ago (Chapter 2) and I liked it a lot. I had no idea yet where the game/stories will take me then but given the circumstances, the only obvious choice is Ashley. However, the game is really cruel by introducing all the other lovely ladies which are impossible to resist (and vice-versa simply cannot resist the MC) as well (about a dozens of them), which made me feel deeply conflicted :p. So, I figured that this is the kinda game that you have to play multiple playthroughs, one for each of the girls. It is kinda troublesome but luckily there is the awesome Scrappy mod which made it a lot easier.

That being said, I stick by Ashley (all the other ladies will get their chances later). I thought that picking a girl will lock out the other ladies to some extent but as the game progressed I found out that I can't completely avoid the other girls. As I figured out eventually, they will play huge part of the game/story and selecting a specific path mostly meant locking out lewd contents for the others :unsure:.

I kinda forgot about this game but about a week ago I found out about Chapter 3 and continue my journey. Oh boy Chapter 3 is really huge update to the game and it is kinda feel to me like a completely different but almost a complete game/story by itself (contentwise) o_O. I had the impression that this game/story is about a farmboy from Old Town going to the big city to pursue higher education whilst rekindling and advancing his relationship with childhood friend, Ashley and working in a house full of women as a butler picking up dirty garments and panties for laundry :unsure:. Chapter 3 is a different ballgame altogether with police/detecetive and mafia/cartel shit. I think Chapter 3 serves as a back story for Valery and Jenny. However, I believe our farmboy MC is not qualified for some John Wick/Jack Reacher/The Equalizer shit dealing with the mafia/cartel. Also, I am kinda bewildered that I have to go through it even when my MC is on the Ashley path. I think it shouldn't concern my MC, let the police/FBI/law enforcement authorities handles that shit offscreen. I'm pretty sure Ashley has her own story which is not told yet and I am looking forward to that.

Is it something wrong with my choices or is it because I am using Scrappy mod? :unsure: I guess what I am trying to say is that (ok I am bad at expressing my thoughts so bear with me), what is the point of being on Ashley path if she doesn't have big part of the game/story? Is Ashley just a side character as a mean to get MC enrolled into AOA and the actual game/stories are with Jenny and friends:unsure:? Is this VN linear or have branching stories? So far, I don't get the path thingy. Maybe it will be simpler if the VN was presented as Arcs (each girls on their own Arcs). I don't mean to remove the chapters, they serve the purpose of telling the story in a chronological order. The Arcs simply deals with the girls path. For example, Ashley Arcs deals only interactions/events of MC with Ashley (drinking game,library,jogging,cinema etc.) while interactions with other girls happens offscreen with default canon choices made without player intervention. Play the other girls Arcs to get the whole experience. Something like that.

Honestly, I don't like to tell/suggest other people what to do although I just did that. I like that every developer tells the story/game the way he/she intended and envisioned it. No offense or direspect to anyone especially the dev, but I don't get this one. Maybe it is too early, the game is still in its infancy stage? Maybe it's the girls path that messed up my immersion of the game? Perhaps the best way to play it, is without locking into any specific path?:unsure:

On a different note, overall this game is awesome, the models and renders are fabulous, abundance rich variety of assets, not sure about animations or how many lewd contents in total (very little on Ashley path if I am not mistaken) - not much of a concern to me, even the movie shown at the cinema were custom made and rendered by the dev (most other games just put screenshots of actual movies). Well done, all the best and keep up the lewd work, dev.
Don't you worry Ashley is a main girl and will get a focused storyline of her own. For now the plot is focusing on Valery and Jenny, which every girl is slowly getting involved in.

Whilst Ashley's path requires the most commitment, I think it's definitely worth it and everyone should check it out in a separate save. The The I love you confession really makes her feel like the one.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Don't you worry Ashley is a main girl and will get a focused storyline of her own. For now the plot is focusing on Valery and Jenny, which every girl is slowly getting involved in.

Whilst Ashley's path requires the most commitment, I think it's definitely worth it and everyone should check it out in a separate save. The The I love you confession really makes her feel like the one.
Indeed. That's what I thought too. I kinda conflicted/reluctant to start the other girls path because I can't just abandoned Ashley over some other exotic pussies that I just recently met at a new life/place. If it were like over a period of time like a month or two and it seems that the MC and Ashley are not compatible or the flame is no more, then I guess it make sense to move on and pick the other girls. Currently the story implied that there is something between MC and Ashley that I just can't ignore. No offense to anyone, the other ladies are great too but not enough to left Ashley high and dry. Just my two cents maybe I am too invested in the story and characters, and reading deep into something that was not there to begin with:ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: rKnight

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How to go to watch movies with Vicki? Do you need to be not on Jenny route and Ashley route for it to happen?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
How to go to watch movies with Vicki? Do you need to be not on Jenny route and Ashley route for it to happen?
That's it. If you're on Ashley path, Ashley automatically sit with you and if you're on Jenny path, you will stay with her instead of going to the cinéma. You must also have more RP points with Vicky than RP points with SJ.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That's it. If you're on Ashley path, Ashley automatically sit with you and if you're on Jenny path, you will stay with her instead of going to the cinéma. You must also have more RP points with Vicky than RP points with SJ.
But the cinema is not required for Vicky path, right? We can still romance Vicky later on if on Jenny/Ashley path?

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
This chapter was a rollercoaster! I did not expect things to escalate so quickly and it had me hooked. I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm looking forward to the eventual conclusion of this storyline most likely in the next chapter. Valery is my current favourite so I really enjoyed exploring her storyline and I also enjoyed the central role Jenny plays in facilitating protecting her. The other girls also got a bit of time to explore their feelings but the main stars of this chapter are Valery and Jenny and I enjoyed every minute of it.

It also seems that the foundation for sweet Rebecca's storyline has been set so I'm looking forward to that as well. Creating various saves for each route was a worthwhile pain (especially since my previous saves bugged out on me so I had to start again) but I am ready fro next update whenever it will be released. I'll stop here otherwise I will just keep showering this VN with praise but I had a really really good time.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Damn this game gives a lot of really good romantic interest that its a hard choice who to go for.

I really like Ashley and her loyalty towards MC. I really want to return the favor and let her know the feeling is mutual.

But then Jenny is such an amazing and selfless woman it's impossible not to fall in love with her.

I feel bad for choosing one over the other.

Also I think the title of this game doesn't give it proper justice. I initially thought it's just some generic harem game with a basic title as AOA Academy when it's actually a game with lots of substance.

I enjoyed this a lot more then Badik tbh.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Damn this game gives a lot of really good romantic interest that its a hard choice who to go for.

I really like Ashley and her loyalty towards MC. I really want to return the favor and let her know the feeling is mutual.

But then Jenny is such an amazing and selfless woman it's impossible not to fall in love with her.

I feel bad for choosing one over the other.

Also I think the title of this game doesn't give it proper justice. I initially thought it's just some generic harem game with a basic title as AOA Academy when it's actually a game with lots of substance.

I enjoyed this a lot more then Badik tbh.
I get the impression Jenny is going to sabotage a lot more paths in future than Ashley. With Ashley technically the only path she directly sabotages is Jenny but right now Jenny sabotages Ashley and Valery. Then as mentioned above Jenny doesn't block off more paths like Vicky but takes priority so you can't choose other LI's in some scenarios

aDeeJay

Nov 9, 2018
I enjoyed the first chapter, unfortunately my save bugged out and it's a full replay for me. But imma gonna be honest with you folks, Jenny/Valery route sound like the only one to go. And don't get me wrong, all the girls are amazing, but Ashley is somewhat of a easy choice just based on "I loved you since that time", yet as I far as I understood, she never got in touch with MC. Which is kinda strange from my point of view. And Rebecca, well the cute and shy was never my cup of tee. Of course there's a lot of story to be played, and I may change my opinion, just wanted to share a thought on this wonderful game.
About comparing this with Badik, this story isn't actually tied to school. As far as I've seen the setting could've been anything else and the relationships would've still worked, as opposed to Badik, where college is actually essential. But that's just my two cents, didn't cam here to start a fight. Anyways, thanks to the creator for this masterpiece of a game. And all of you my fellow men of culture, stay healthy, stay safe. Peace out ✌

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I enjoyed the first chapter, unfortunately my save bugged out and it's a full replay for me. But imma gonna be honest with you folks, Jenny/Valery route sound like the only one to go. And don't get me wrong, all the girls are amazing, but Ashley is somewhat of a easy choice just based on "I loved you since that time", yet as I far as I understood, she never got in touch with MC. Which is kinda strange from my point of view. And Rebecca, well the cute and shy was never my cup of tee. Of course there's a lot of story to be played, and I may change my opinion, just wanted to share a thought on this wonderful game.
About comparing this with Badik, this story isn't actually tied to school. As far as I've seen the setting could've been anything else and the relationships would've still worked, as opposed to Badik, where college is actually essential. But that's just my two cents, didn't cam here to start a fight. Anyways, thanks to the creator for this masterpiece of a game. And all of you my fellow men of culture, stay healthy, stay safe. Peace out ✌
Isn't the reason Ashley never contact you is because MC and her has a fight before she leave?

aDeeJay

Nov 9, 2018
Isn't the reason Ashley never contact you is because MC and her has a fight before she leave?
Sounds like it, but then what changes when he calls again? She's crying happy, and it's all sunflowers and butterflies. So if that "fight" wasn't such a big deal, why not contact each other sooner. Like I said, I haven't gotten till the end. But it felt like relationship with Ashley is just kind of a given. Like it's there if ya wanna, and with others you kinda need to go through something.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Sounds like it, but then what changes when he calls again? She's crying happy, and it's all sunflowers and butterflies. So if that "fight" wasn't such a big deal, why not contact each other sooner. Like I said, I haven't gotten till the end. But it felt like relationship with Ashley is just kind of a given. Like it's there if ya wanna, and with others you kinda need to go through something.
Because they don't have each other's contacts since its been years, they tried to forget and move on thinking they might never see each other again. It was MC's father who managed to get her contact and insist on MC reuniting with her, it was practically his death wish.

For me, the 'easy choice' has always been Jenny. (And Jade too but I understand her situation and needs.) Jenny treats MC like he's her true love and takes every opportunity to be alone with him, despite knowing MC for like 3 days. I always found it odd but that's just me.

aDeeJay

Nov 9, 2018
Because they don't have each other's contacts since its been years, they tried to forget and move on thinking they might never see each other again. It was MC's father who managed to get her contact and insist on MC reuniting with her, it was practically his death wish.

For me, the 'easy choice' has always been Jenny. (And Jade too but I understand her situation and needs.) Jenny treats MC like he's her true love and takes every opportunity to be alone with him, despite knowing MC for like 3 days. I always found it odd but that's just me.
Dunno bout Father's dying wish, it was more about attending college and doing something with his life. About Ashley's phone number, your guess is as good as mine, maybe he knew that she's attending aoa and thought that his son needs a friend.
Jades attention to MC is somehow related to the Dylan flashbacks, and since MC and dad don't look alike, and no pictures or info of mom, I will take a wild guess that MC and Dylan are the same people and we have a case of amnesia. But that's just me theorizing. And besides that, it was said that she has this light and flirty persona that she wears and part of how whe is with MC is also because of that.
And the same could be said about Ashley, yeah they used to be close, but they were kids (as far as I understood) and now they're 18 year old, so at this point of time, they're not that close either. Or maybe it's my worldview talking.
This is turning out to be a pretty interesting convo, any more opinions my dudes and dudettes?

Reactions: Stroker Ace
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes