Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is it just me or has the render saturation drastically improved? Everything seemed so bright before, it looks much more natural now. Thanks for sharing! Looks like our MC has got himself into some trouble.
Those renders are fucking TOP TIER.
This dev is becoming one of the masters.

Looks like my our Vicky path might lead to fruition.
Needed to correct that for you. Hope you don't mind :Kappa:
Although in my case talking about a "Vicky path" is reduntant.

Wow. Vicky look good. I'm not a fan harem so it usually pretty easy to pick a girl but in this one game where I happen to like everyone its not a harem. To make matter worse you can't named a save files so multiple saves for different route can be pretty confusing. I have to make a note on which page/slots is for which character route
On Renpy you can name every save page by clicking on "Page 1" , "Page 2" etc at the top and then writing whatever you want. You can't write too many characters, but enough for something like "Jenny route Ep2"; "Ep 3 Jen+Vic+Jade" or whatever you are playing. Use a page for a specific path, and when that's full move to a new one.

A handful of college students vs. An actual cartel

WHO

WILL

WIN?
I know the answer. I binge watched College Rules back in the day.

Always so cute when she's concerned

View attachment 1464171
When is she not concerned? That girl's gonna get some serious crow's feet soon, just saying.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
On Renpy you can name every save page by clicking on "Page 1" , "Page 2" etc at the top and then writing whatever you want. You can't write too many characters, but enough for something like "Jenny route Ep2"; "Ep 3 Jen+Vic+Jade" or whatever you are playing. Use a page for a specific path, and when that's full move to a new one.
Not every games have that feature included AOA. I believe the dev have to code that in.

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
Wow. Vicky look good. I'm not a fan of harem so it usually pretty easy to pick a girl but in this one game where I happen to like everyone its not a harem. To make matter worse you can't named a save files so multiple saves for different route can be pretty confusing. I have to make a note on which page/slots is for which character route
You can name pages. That's what I do.

Reactions: NukaCola

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

I apologize if the release is taking some time. I'm currently dealing with a lot of things (Family & work) due to the worsening conditions of the Covid in my country.
I had no idea the outbreak was so bad in New Hampshire.

• Haha
Reactions: b0nd_oo3

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Question. After reading some comments (haven't played yet) it appears that there's rape in the story, then why is there no rape tag?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Question. After reading some comments (haven't played yet) it appears that there's rape in the story, then why is there no rape tag?
Because it is mentioned, but you do not rape, not do you see the rape.

Cony3D

Feb 3, 2020
Salut pour installer un mod il faut qu'il soit traduit aussi et ce n'est pas le cas. Un mod change beaucoup de textes je pense que sans le mod tout sera en francais. A l'occasion je regarderais le mod mais pour l'instant je suis sur d'autres projets. A la prochaine mise a jour je regarderai le mod. En tout cas merci de suivre mes trads

Hi, to install a mod it must be translated too and it is not the case. A mod changes a lot of texts I think that without the mod everything will be in French. Occasionally I will look at the mod but for now I am on other projects. At the next update I will look at the mod. Anyway thanks for following my trads
Ok ceci expliquant cela, merci pour ta réponse ;)

Ok this explaining that, thank you for your answer ;)

Reactions: Franky28

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
TIL. Thanks. I didn't realize you're talking about the page name. I guess I can delete this note now:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wow that must have been a pain! :LUL:
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Pages are almost always renamable, while individual saves not always.
Unfortunately, more recent games seem to forget to allow this feature too. Yesterday I DL'ed the updated version of Dreams Of Desire and it doesn't let you name either the pages or the saves. It's extremely stupid :(

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
So, in order to go for a girl I must ignore all the others or there's a way to be in good terms with let's say 2 of them?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So, in order to go for a girl I must ignore all the others or there's a way to be in good terms with let's say 2 of them?
It has been said you can have more than one girl, but not how many, and NOT Jenny and Ash at the same time.
So if you are normal and not got something wrong with you, you can have Rebecca and one other, like all of us do, because she is the best.:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ashley 's got a Harem setting, But I'm not sure with whom?
And there is the "Jenny/Jade" rout !Make sure that you get Jenny to take off her top then accept the BJ
There may be a chance that in the future for a "Jenny/ Ashley" Route as there appears to be some hints scattered about.
Or it could that she will leave you so that Ashley can be with you.

Reactions: mma456

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It has been said you can have more than one girl, but not how many, and NOT Jenny and Ash at the same time.
So if you are normal and not got something wrong with you, you can have Rebecca and one other, like all of us do, because she is the best.:p
I totally agree. I have been on Jenny and Rebecca path to the end of chap 3 and it hasn't split yet so its possible so far.
some other possible routes are
Ashley/ Rebecca
Ashey/ Valery
Jenny/ Valery
Jenny/ Jade
Rebecca, Valery/ Elizabeth, Aurora and Vicky

Reactions: Havik79

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I totally agree. I have been on Jenny and Rebecca path to the end of chap 3 and it hasn't split yet so its possible so far.
some other possible routes are
Ashley/ Rebecca
Ashey/ Valery
Jenny/ Valery
Jenny/ Jade
Rebecca, Valery/ Elizabeth, Aurora and Vicky
Did not the "Jenny/Valery" Route split after the clothes shop ?
When you had to choose to either go upstairs and comfort Jenny. (Jenny Route) ?
Or stay downstairs and promise Valery that you will stand by her! (Valery Route)?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

:unsure:Hmm.. I played this game 6 months ago (Chapter 2) and I liked it a lot. I had no idea yet where the game/stories will take me then but given the circumstances, the only obvious choice is Ashley. However, the game is really cruel by introducing all the other lovely ladies which are impossible to resist (and vice-versa simply cannot resist the MC) as well (about a dozens of them), which made me feel deeply conflicted :p. So, I figured that this is the kinda game that you have to play multiple playthroughs, one for each of the girls. It is kinda troublesome but luckily there is the awesome Scrappy mod which made it a lot easier.

That being said, I stick by Ashley (all the other ladies will get their chances later). I thought that picking a girl will lock out the other ladies to some extent but as the game progressed I found out that I can't completely avoid the other girls. As I figured out eventually, they will play huge part of the game/story and selecting a specific path mostly meant locking out lewd contents for the others :unsure:.

I kinda forgot about this game but about a week ago I found out about Chapter 3 and continue my journey. Oh boy Chapter 3 is really huge update to the game and it is kinda feel to me like a completely different but almost a complete game/story by itself (contentwise) o_O. I had the impression that this game/story is about a farmboy from Old Town going to the big city to pursue higher education whilst rekindling and advancing his relationship with childhood friend, Ashley and working in a house full of women as a butler picking up dirty garments and panties for laundry :unsure:. Chapter 3 is a different ballgame altogether with police/detecetive and mafia/cartel shit. I think Chapter 3 serves as a back story for Valery and Jenny. However, I believe our farmboy MC is not qualified for some John Wick/Jack Reacher/The Equalizer shit dealing with the mafia/cartel. Also, I am kinda bewildered that I have to go through it even when my MC is on the Ashley path. I think it shouldn't concern my MC, let the police/FBI/law enforcement authorities handles that shit offscreen. I'm pretty sure Ashley has her own story which is not told yet and I am looking forward to that.

Is it something wrong with my choices or is it because I am using Scrappy mod? :unsure: I guess what I am trying to say is that (ok I am bad at expressing my thoughts so bear with me), what is the point of being on Ashley path if she doesn't have big part of the game/story? Is Ashley just a side character as a mean to get MC enrolled into AOA and the actual game/stories are with Jenny and friends:unsure:? Is this VN linear or have branching stories? So far, I don't get the path thingy. Maybe it will be simpler if the VN was presented as Arcs (each girls on their own Arcs). I don't mean to remove the chapters, they serve the purpose of telling the story in a chronological order. The Arcs simply deals with the girls path. For example, Ashley Arcs deals only interactions/events of MC with Ashley (drinking game,library,jogging,cinema etc.) while interactions with other girls happens offscreen with default canon choices made without player intervention. Play the other girls Arcs to get the whole experience. Something like that.

Honestly, I don't like to tell/suggest other people what to do although I just did that. I like that every developer tells the story/game the way he/she intended and envisioned it. No offense or direspect to anyone especially the dev, but I don't get this one. Maybe it is too early, the game is still in its infancy stage? Maybe it's the girls path that messed up my immersion of the game? Perhaps the best way to play it, is without locking into any specific path?:unsure:

On a different note, overall this game is awesome, the models and renders are fabulous, abundance rich variety of assets, not sure about animations or how many lewd contents in total (very little on Ashley path if I am not mistaken) - not much of a concern to me, even the movie shown at the cinema were custom made and rendered by the dev (most other games just put screenshots of actual movies). Well done, all the best and keep up the lewd work, dev.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes