Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
From the moment I started this game (came to it right after Chapter 2) all I wanted was the solo Ashley path. After deciding to come back to it after a bit of away time for Chapter 3 I was quite pleased to see that you can block out most of the other girls' paths (with the exception of Elizabeth and Aurora for now)

I don't mind the quick closing of the other girls' routes, I just hope it is worth it at the end.
Good for you buddy. If i am being honest i'll be very much disappointed.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

The release day is approaching. The current progress has been steady, and we're nearing the completion of the beta release scheduled to come in early November.
I apologize if the release is taking some time. I'm currently dealing with a lot of things (Family & work) due to the worsening conditions of the Covid in my country. This project has been a nice and fresh change of pace from my usual work life, which I absolutely appreciate.

May 8, 2018

Unlocked

The release day is approaching. The current progress has been steady, and we're nearing the completion of the beta release scheduled to come in early November.
I apologize if the release is taking some time. I'm currently dealing with a lot of things (Family & work) due to the worsening conditions of the Covid in my country. This project has been a nice and fresh change of pace from my usual work life, which I absolutely appreciate.
Is it just me or has the render saturation drastically improved? Everything seemed so bright before, it looks much more natural now. Thanks for sharing! Looks like our MC has got himself into some trouble.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
This update is faster than the previous ones, right?
Take only 3 months. Hope this doesn't mean that will be less contents

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mmmm... does sth ever happens in this game? I'm well into CH3 and 0 scenes, 0 nothing. Wth?
Yes, when you take your shit off for the girls, Jade can suck you off, you can fuck her twice I think, and Jenny will do a mutual at the end of chapter 3.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Unlocked

Wow. Vicky look good. I'm not a fan of harem so it usually pretty easy to pick a girl but in this one game where I happen to like everyone its not a harem. To make matter worse you can't named a save files so multiple saves for different route can be pretty confusing. I have to make a note on which page/slots is for which character route

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes