PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I've only done one full playthrough but my first I plain restarted the game due to screwing things up.
So in terms of paths up to chapter 3 I have:
Ashley Path: Disabled
Valery Path: Disabled
Rebecca Path: Disabled
Jenny Path: Enabled
Jade Path: Enabled
Sung Ji Path: Enabled
Vicky Path: Enabled
Elizabeth Path: ??? Future Chapter
Aurora Path: ??? Future Chapter
So I failed to unlock three paths, I need to experiment more to see if more is possible in one playthrough but the game blocks you off at every turn and it's really hard to judge what the consequences will be. It doesn't feel very natural at times the way you can get knocked off paths from one decision so you can never again hang out with that girl :KEK: Also said girl suddenly loses all interest in you lmao. Using mods to increase relationships probably helps but enabling other paths through mods probably would break the game
Hi. Sorry, I just happened to see your post. Haven't play the game yet. From what I understood, game try to lock you to one or another girl very often. Isn't it very weird because of harem tag ? I'm just wondering about possible paths, was curious if it's possible to fool around with everybody in one playthrough. After the reading your answer to the quoted post I have a feeling that tag was added by a mistake.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Notice that you have mention only one Ashley,
However There appears to be two Ashley paths i) Ashley-Solo, and ii) Ashley-Harem,
You also mention the Jade and the Jenny paths,
But there also appears to be a joint Jade/Jenny path as well.
If there is harem I'm not sure how that's even possible as the game pure locks you out of a couple of girls to the friendzone based on your choices (unless things change in future chapters)
Hi. Sorry, I just happened to see your post. Haven't play the game yet. From what I understood, game try to lock you to one or another girl very often. Isn't it very weird because of harem tag ? I'm just wondering about possible paths, was curious if it's possible to fool around with everybody in one playthrough. After the reading your answer to the quoted post I have a feeling that tag was added by a mistake.
Currently there is barely any fooling around at the moment x3 scenes with one girl and x1 with another it's all a slow build up. I did some experimenting just now and it's possible to end chapter 3 with all paths open apart from two of the girls. It's almost a better experience if you use the mods to boost every girls relationship to 25 at the start of the game then play from there with no worries. (as the game is not lenient when it comes to missing out on rep gains)
I ended up with Jenny/Rebecca/Jade/SungJi/Vicky/Elizabeth/Aurora enabled or open at the end of chapter 3 with only Valery/Ashley disabled... You need to make some specific choices as far as I can remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If there is harem I'm not sure how that's even possible as the game pure locks you out of a couple of girls to the friendzone based on your choices (unless things change in future chapters)

Currently there is barely any fooling around at the moment x3 scenes with one girl and x1 with another it's all a slow build up. I did some experimenting just now and it's possible to end chapter 3 with all paths open apart from two of the girls. It's almost a better experience if you use the mods to boost every girls relationship to 25 at the start of the game then play from there with no worries. (as the game is not lenient when it comes to missing out on rep gains)
I ended up with Jenny/Rebecca/Jade/SungJi/Vicky/Elizabeth/Aurora enabled or open at the end of chapter 3 with only Valery/Ashley disabled... You need to make some specific choices as far as I can remember:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We were informed/warned by the game developer that there would be a harem but Not as we expect it.
Going by hints in the game i.e. The "Dreams" we will not be able to have a full Harem
as it seems that something untoward will happen to at lease one of the ladies.

Last edited:

Matthias17

Sep 15, 2021
Chapter 3 brought my expectations down a lot. This is supposed to be about AoA Academy not some mafia depraved awakening wanna be plot

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
We were informed/warned by the game developer that there would be a harem but Not as we expect it.
Going by hints in the game i.e. The "Dreams" we will not be able to have a full Harem
as it seems that something untoward will happen to at lease one of the ladies.
Yeah... That's not confusing at all lol

Reactions: Razrback16

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At this point you can have either Jenny or Ashley but not both is my understanding, then possibly more on the side, how many is another question altogether.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I liked this game, but, as I was checking if there was some news on updates, I noticed that we also have here that ridiculous notice "everyone who mentions the game who must not be mentioned will have their posts removed" (something along this line). Is it to mock the other game which started -- I think... or it was here? -- this ridiculous trend (can I mention it? or there's a penalty too? It starts with "Co..." and ends with "..ng"... let's call it "Cong"), or the dev is being serious about that? And the game ain't even a BaDIK ripoff... I hope it's just a joke or, otherwise, it would be a fucking uptight retentive ass insecurity...
has nothing to do with the dev, yet with staff/mods, as in beginning there were too many trolling comments around.
and if you check the reviews, you can see various opinions, more or less subjective ofc.
even some dumbass "reviews" are left unharmed, as that latest one made by the thing usually being flushed away, or left behind, yet here it has permission to write, or even make reviews (inclusion and all that blah-blah-rights-blaah shit).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh thanks for that, needed a good laugh, no believable characters, and whings about lack of sex because real women spread their legs when you say hi.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
At this point you can have either Jenny or Ashley but not both is my understanding, then possibly more on the side, how many is another question altogether.
Definitely not Valery anyway as there is also a choice that makes you choose between Jenny and Valery.
I think it's actually possible as of chapter 3 to have all of the paths enabled in one playthrough if you choose Ashley well except for Jenny

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
I don't mind the story in general, though the writing gets worse as the game progresses. What I don't really don't like is how inconsistent the MC is where LI advances are concerned. He will actively scold a girl for making an advance beyond friend zone in one scene, and in the next accept casual sex. Really odd. This is the first game where I felt trolled.

Ashley is supposed to be into the MC, and will spend a scene fretting trying to get his attention, and when he gives it, she turns away and leaves, or never makes any real attempt to even speak with him alone, and the MC has no option to actually pursue her. Strange.

Reactions: seniorboop

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
well admin is removing reviews mentioning Being a DIK so my review got deleted cuz i compared some aspects of this game to BADIK and now I can't re-review it(I think it's a bug in this site). My reception of this game was negative and it seems like author don't like criticism at all which is not good for the future of this game

Reactions: Kaasje404

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
well admin is removing reviews mentioning Being a DIK so my review got deleted cuz i compared some aspects of this game to BADIK and now I can't re-review it(I think it's a bug in this site). My reception of this game was negative and it seems like author don't like criticism at all which is not good for the future of this game
I do not think that's it,
Because my review was Very positive, while mentioning the above game and two other "classic" games.
And yet it was still removed.
Look like they are going to apply the rules to everyone evenly.

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It is basically advertising another game while potentially dragging this through the mud. "Like hey guys look at this better game" It's not even fair to compare BADIK to other creators on here anymore tbh, DrPinkCake is making somewhere in the region of $20,000 to $100,000 or more every month possibly nearly a million dollars every year. There are some great games on here but the creators are only getting by with sometimes as low as between $100 to $500 a month plus they need to work a day job to support themselves. It's not fair to compare it to a game with a massive budget like BADIK. Now AOA is getting pretty good support of between $2000 to $3000 a month but still after living expenses etc that's not a lot.

Sep 3, 2020
in my opinion this game is a hundred times better than BADIK

The Love Story between Jenny and MC is absolutely beautiful

and there are scenes between them. Actually made me cry because it was so beautiful

and talking about the Developer of this game

I have actually spoken to him before and he's one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

and at least we don't have to wait a year for One update

unlike other games that don't even look this good

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes