Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
The 3 fonts I see in the game folder are BubblegumSans-Regular.ttf, cheri.regular.ttf and JandaRomantic.ttf.

On windows it usually double click to view the font. Once it is open you have the choice of Print or Install at the top.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you, i found it. That's cheri.regular.ttf. Can i use on android?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How to unlock all gallery picture? There is till so many locked. Any Rebecca render that I missed?
Screenshot (298).png

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
Hellooo!
Can you recognize this soundtrack for me please? i'm looking for the name:
link:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Thinking of coming back to this game because I want my Ashley solo route/ending so bad. Haven't tried Chapter 3 yet, but I do remember hearing something about a cartel when/before Chapter 3 dropped. Thinking of reinstalling just for my Ashley solo route

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Thinking of coming back to this game because I want my Ashley solo route/ending so bad. Haven't tried Chapter 3 yet, but I do remember hearing something about a cartel when/before Chapter 3 dropped. Thinking of reinstalling just for my Ashley solo route
There's some good stuff for ash in chapter 3 so yeah, you should try it.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
The chapter is mainly focused on Valery and the cartel (basically 70 % of the chapter ) but for what we saw in the preview, the cartel plot will probably be solved next chapter. Ashley has good scenes, especially with the solo path so you can give it a try. Just keep in mind you'll be stucked most of the time with Jenny's gang for this episode. Beyond that you should be able to enjoy it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The chapter is mainly focused on Valery and the cartel (basically 70 % of the chapter ) but for what we saw in the preview, the cartel plot will probably be solved next chapter. Ashley has good scenes, especially with the solo path so you can give it a try. Just keep in mind you'll be stucked most of the time with Jenny's gang for this episode. Beyond that you should be able to enjoy it.
Unfortunately the dev thaught it was a good idea to go on full with that mafia story and worst including in this some kind of over the top secret agent crap.
So the last update was all about that shit and we did not get much progress with the other girls.
Lets hope this will be over soon, so we can focus on much more interesting subjects.
I don't think we play that game for crime/mafia/cartel/police crap but for managing our relations with those wonderfull girls.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I just finished it and it was a pretty solid chapter. I know when C3 came out and I heard/read about it I was against where the plot was going, naturally, I hear cartel and I think Mexican cartel and all that stuff.

Adam's still a douchenozzle and I barely gave any attention to any of the other girls at all, just fully focusing on Ashley and the solo route and was very VERY pleased to see in the Relationships tab just about everything else disabled when it comes to the routes (at least that's what it says in scrappy's mod UI).

Loved the stuff with Ashley though and I can finally relax now with this game knowing I have my solo route with her. It was one thing in this game I was worried about since the beginning.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Jul 19, 2021
Adam's let wealth completely consume him, hes a fool if he thinks this wont come back to bite him somwhere down the track, i believe that time is comming.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
Seems like this game unless I use a mod I'll have to run through a new game/save for each path..it makes it damn near impossible to stack these paths for one play through. Right away in it starts making you choose one way or the other here. And it's not like a little content is lost if you choose one over the other. It's quite a bit. Some paths have some good like with Jade, but other paths super pg. Only through Ch1 still rolling though this thing...see how it goes. The art is great though. Could tone down some of that skin grain on the renders, makes these young people look a bit old up close. It's a fine line between it being too smooth where it doesn't look remotely real to overly artifacts on the skin. It's close here but it's bordering on over done. (Not a complaint mind you, it's a critique because it is so good you start noticing those little things would make it next level.)

Some issues with typos as well but that can be corrected no problem..so far it's interesting..I have to figure out what the best way to play this is going to be. Single play through won't cut it. But trying to figure out where the branchings to do the saves are going to be crucial so that I don't fill up 30 pages of saves here.

Cony3D

Feb 3, 2020
mis a jour le 01.08.21
Merci beaucoup pour ce jeu, je suis fan également, les graphismes sont super, l'histoire a une très bonne intrigue.
On ne peut que aimer les personnages tous différents des uns des autres.
Un grand merci encore et vivement le chapitre 4
je me suis permis de faire la traduction Française du jeu avec mjmarc (hotfix inclue)

Lien google (hotfix inclu) Nouveau lien ch3

Thank you very much for this game, I am a fan too, the graphics are great, the story has a very good plot.
We can only love the characters all different from each other.
A big thank you again and I'm looking forward to chapter 4
I took the liberty to make the French translation of the game with mjmarc
Bonjour et merci pour cette traduction, ça manque vraiment sur ces jeux.
Cependant j'ai remarqué que les paroles du personnage principal et ceux du jeux restent en anglais, interface, titres, et les choix du personnage principale sont quand à eux en Français.
J'ai copié / collé le répertoire game de ton archive sur le mien pour écraser les fichiers, j'ajoute que j'ai le scrappy mod; ais-je mal installé quelques choses?
Par avance merci pour ta réponse et encore merci pour ton travail effectué ;)
-------

Hello and thank you for this translation, it's really missing on these games.

However, I noticed that the words of the main character and those of the games remain in English, interface, titles, and the choices of the main character are in French.

I copied / pasted the game directory from your archive to mine to overwrite the files, I add that I have the scrappy mod, did I install some things incorrectly?

Thank you in advance for your answer and thank you again for your work;)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Coming back to this game reminded me just how tough staying loyal to Ashley is....

I have an emotional connect to four of the girls in this game, and that's never happened before; Ashley (of course), Rebecca, Valery & Aurora.

I just spent a good portion of the day already (about 5 hours, it's now 1 PM here, thankfully I'm using scrappy's mod) going through all those four routes and seeing what I would've missed if I just only focused on Ashley the entire time, and now, I'm even more conflicted.

Ashley - The love that got away whom we now have a chance to reconnect, reignite, and grow together, and I love things like that since I am a romantic like that and the story her and the MC have is great. The date in the park is so sweet, so cute, it just would've been better had they actually kissed after they professed their love for each other.

Val, as we all know by now, needs a lot of help and I am really invested in her story, her past, and helping her get out of the situation she's in. She's a great character, a beautiful girl and just someone I really want to help, especially if I was in a relationship with her.

Rebecca is just so GOD.DAMN.ADORABLE I can't help it. She's so cute, so loveable, so huggable all I want to do is jump through the screen and be with her. I love Asian women and there's very few girls in these types of games that check all the boxes of what I look for in a girl, but Rebecca does that.

The only problem is, doing the other routes, is seeing Ashley's concerned/worried face when she sees the MC with other girls, that's what bothers me the most here. Vicky and Sung don't do anything for me and neither does Jenny or Elizabeth.

My choice in this game is still Ashley, but I am definitely curious as to what happens with the routes of the other girls. I can see it's going to be very VERY hard for me to stick with Ashley completely. I usually choose one girl, per game, and that's that. AOA throws FOUR that I really like at me. I don't like harems or MFF/MFFF things so I won't do those sort of endings.

Ashley is the safe solo route that I really want and for right now I have to stay on that path. Even doing the other three routes made me feel bad, really bad about the whole thing, so I don't know. Not going to be easy for me to choose and it usually very much is.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes