veggar

Aug 22, 2021
Here is my unofficial android port:

A.O.A. Academy apk [Ch.3 Gold][scrappy's walkthrough+cheat+gallery MOD]
** A.O.A,Aurora's text message fix PATCH**
How to install:
move/copy "game" folder to "internal storage/android/data/a.o.a/files" folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can reach me on
Thanks man, your fix saved my game, I didn't know how to continue otherwise. Well done!

veggar

Aug 22, 2021
Thank you and I apologize for the time I took from you.

I already solved it, just had to remove 4 files from the folder "game" and it was all right, no more keyboard opening endlessly.

Thank you, yet again, both for answering me and for the android port!
Which files did you remove? I have the same issue but I don't want to remove the whole folder, it seems to contain other important stuff. Are you talking about the 4 files beginning with a "1" inside Game but outside other subfolders?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How can one MC be expected to have so much semen that he may satisfy this group of LI's?? A harem ending will surely result in death by dehydration.
From the hints in the game, plus the hints that the developer had dropped.
You will Not get them all !
As the developer said "We will be able to get a *Harem* , But maybe NOT as we expect !"
(We may even get an "Acting Lesson" moment/event )

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
hey, i want to ask which font does A.O.A Academy use? Is it possible to download these font on windows? i love that font

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hey, i want to ask which font does A.O.A Academy use? Is it possible to download these font on windows? i love that font
The 3 fonts I see in the game folder are BubblegumSans-Regular.ttf, cheri.regular.ttf and JandaRomantic.ttf.

On windows it usually double click to view the font. Once it is open you have the choice of Print or Install at the top.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Huyết Tộc
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes