Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour et merci pour cette traduction, ça manque vraiment sur ces jeux.
Cependant j'ai remarqué que les paroles du personnage principal et ceux du jeux restent en anglais, interface, titres, et les choix du personnage principale sont quand à eux en Français.
J'ai copié / collé le répertoire game de ton archive sur le mien pour écraser les fichiers, j'ajoute que j'ai le scrappy mod; ais-je mal installé quelques choses?
Par avance merci pour ta réponse et encore merci pour ton travail effectué ;)
-------

Hello and thank you for this translation, it's really missing on these games.

However, I noticed that the words of the main character and those of the games remain in English, interface, titles, and the choices of the main character are in French.

I copied / pasted the game directory from your archive to mine to overwrite the files, I add that I have the scrappy mod, did I install some things incorrectly?

Thank you in advance for your answer and thank you again for your work;)
Salut pour installer un mod il faut qu'il soit traduit aussi et ce n'est pas le cas. Un mod change beaucoup de textes je pense que sans le mod tout sera en francais. A l'occasion je regarderais le mod mais pour l'instant je suis sur d'autres projets. A la prochaine mise a jour je regarderai le mod. En tout cas merci de suivre mes trads

Hi, to install a mod it must be translated too and it is not the case. A mod changes a lot of texts I think that without the mod everything will be in French. Occasionally I will look at the mod but for now I am on other projects. At the next update I will look at the mod. Anyway thanks for following my trads

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I finely did a playthrough with Jenny getting the majority of my attention, with being nice to Rebecca because she is the best.

I was surprised with Jens route, it is definitely the better choice than Ash, being with Ash just felt like a second chance romance, almost like, shit, I think Mills and Boon was the names of the crappy books my sister read when she was younger, but it kind of feels pointless after doing Jenny's route.

Jenny feels much more important to be with her, helping her relax, and feel better (not just the mutual at the end), being someone she can trust and open up and connect with.

Being with Ash just felt like making her happy, with Jen it feels like you are more important to her than for Ash, like you are for lack of a better cliche, Jenny's rock, and helping her with what she has been and will go through, and helping her with what she is missing in life.

Then again it kind of feels like that with Jenny's group, they are all a bit "broken" and need healing.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
Coming back to this game reminded me just how tough staying loyal to Ashley is....

I have an emotional connect to four of the girls in this game, and that's never happened before; Ashley (of course), Rebecca, Valery & Aurora.

I just spent a good portion of the day already (about 5 hours, it's now 1 PM here, thankfully I'm using scrappy's mod) going through all those four routes and seeing what I would've missed if I just only focused on Ashley the entire time, and now, I'm even more conflicted.

Ashley - The love that got away whom we now have a chance to reconnect, reignite, and grow together, and I love things like that since I am a romantic like that and the story her and the MC have is great. The date in the park is so sweet, so cute, it just would've been better had they actually kissed after they professed their love for each other.

Val, as we all know by now, needs a lot of help and I am really invested in her story, her past, and helping her get out of the situation she's in. She's a great character, a beautiful girl and just someone I really want to help, especially if I was in a relationship with her.

Rebecca is just so GOD.DAMN.ADORABLE I can't help it. She's so cute, so loveable, so huggable all I want to do is jump through the screen and be with her. I love Asian women and there's very few girls in these types of games that check all the boxes of what I look for in a girl, but Rebecca does that.

The only problem is, doing the other routes, is seeing Ashley's concerned/worried face when she sees the MC with other girls, that's what bothers me the most here. Vicky and Sung don't do anything for me and neither does Jenny or Elizabeth.

My choice in this game is still Ashley, but I am definitely curious as to what happens with the routes of the other girls. I can see it's going to be very VERY hard for me to stick with Ashley completely. I usually choose one girl, per game, and that's that. AOA throws FOUR that I really like at me. I don't like harems or MFF/MFFF things so I won't do those sort of endings.

Ashley is the safe solo route that I really want and for right now I have to stay on that path. Even doing the other three routes made me feel bad, really bad about the whole thing, so I don't know. Not going to be easy for me to choose and it usually very much is.
I have my saves of each route of the main 5 (Ashley, Rebecca, Valery, Jade and Jenny) and I also have a route only from Sung Ji, the other routes are very good and interesting and it shows more in Valery's for this chapter.

What I would like is for the MC to have consequences in the next chapter, such as him getting hurt by one of those on the cartel or by the bully that that guy sent. That would give the plot more realism.

titan007

Dec 30, 2020
Coming back to this game reminded me just how tough staying loyal to Ashley is....

I have an emotional connect to four of the girls in this game, and that's never happened before; Ashley (of course), Rebecca, Valery & Aurora.

I just spent a good portion of the day already (about 5 hours, it's now 1 PM here, thankfully I'm using scrappy's mod) going through all those four routes and seeing what I would've missed if I just only focused on Ashley the entire time, and now, I'm even more conflicted.

Ashley - The love that got away whom we now have a chance to reconnect, reignite, and grow together, and I love things like that since I am a romantic like that and the story her and the MC have is great. The date in the park is so sweet, so cute, it just would've been better had they actually kissed after they professed their love for each other.

Val, as we all know by now, needs a lot of help and I am really invested in her story, her past, and helping her get out of the situation she's in. She's a great character, a beautiful girl and just someone I really want to help, especially if I was in a relationship with her.

Rebecca is just so GOD.DAMN.ADORABLE I can't help it. She's so cute, so loveable, so huggable all I want to do is jump through the screen and be with her. I love Asian women and there's very few girls in these types of games that check all the boxes of what I look for in a girl, but Rebecca does that.

The only problem is, doing the other routes, is seeing Ashley's concerned/worried face when she sees the MC with other girls, that's what bothers me the most here. Vicky and Sung don't do anything for me and neither does Jenny or Elizabeth.

My choice in this game is still Ashley, but I am definitely curious as to what happens with the routes of the other girls. I can see it's going to be very VERY hard for me to stick with Ashley completely. I usually choose one girl, per game, and that's that. AOA throws FOUR that I really like at me. I don't like harems or MFF/MFFF things so I won't do those sort of endings.

Ashley is the safe solo route that I really want and for right now I have to stay on that path. Even doing the other three routes made me feel bad, really bad about the whole thing, so I don't know. Not going to be easy for me to choose and it usually very much is.
this is my kinda guy

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Stupid question time: I'm playing a mod/cheat right now. There's a board that show we can change the score of each character. So which one of these 2 are continuation of each route: Valery path disabled or enabled?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Stupid question time: I'm playing a mod/cheat right now. There's a board that show we can change the score of each character. So which one of these 2 are continuation of each route: Valery path disabled or enabled?
You're using scrappy's mod I presume, right? I am too. If you're on Val's path, leave it on "enabled"

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
this is my kinda guy
I hope that's a compliment, because my last few posts here have warranted some negative attention from negative-thinking douche people.

back to the post, I like, well, love being loyal to one girl. Certain games is kind of hard to do that (I have two games in my sig with multiple LIs listed) but 98% of the time I've played VNs over the last 18+ so months I've been loyal to one girl per game.

This game doesn't make that mantra or M.O. for me very easy to do. As we get later and deeper into the game, it might become quite harder to play the other routes even out of curiosity because I wouldn't want to see Ash's unhappy or disappointed face.

I did the short Xmas episode for the first time in a long time yesterday and only Jenny's crew you were allowed to choose from, not Ashley herself, which I completely forgot about.

Just going to be a hard game to choose in but I'm going to try to stay on Ashley's path and cold-shoulder everyone else for now. Only time will tell I guess.

thongminh015

May 15, 2019
Guys,im download the aoa chapter 3 apk but it seem only have 2 chapter,anyone have chapter 3 patch ?

Sorry,im not good at english

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow this game really do a good job making you fell like a shit everytime you have to choose between any of the girls, one moment you love Jenny to death them the next scene you just want to hold Rebeca and never let go, then Valery comes around, etc, etc
That is the point, you are not supposed to be dating all of them, although there is supposed to be a limited harem route, Jenny group or Ash and some girls.

mikomix

Sep 20, 2017
Hello,
First of all, thank you for your work!
Second, all the links for the pc version are corrupted... Is it from me or from the files?

Thanks in advance

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi everyone! I'm here to show the progress of Chapter 4.
First and foremost, I've reworked how phones work, adding some new features in the process.

The first new feature is the ability to change the wallpaper of your phone. They will be unlocked through playing the game normally, and have similar unlocking conditions to gallery images.

Chatting is mostly the same, albeit with some graphical changes.

None of those designs are finalized yet and I don't have any intention to put too much emphasis when it comes to the phone. Personally, I don't think the phone adds much when it comes to the type of story this game is telling.

Next, The current completion rate of the project is at about 2/3 of its way to the current goal. The majority of the story will go from dawn > early afternoon, and due to story reasons, most of the afternoon part of the day is skipped. I can't say too much without just spoiling the entire thing, so I'll end the conversation about the story here.

We're now close to the climax of the First season (Act I). Difficult and tough situations are about to come, and now, a lot of characters are / will be involved in the feud between Jenny and her brother, Adam.

Meanwhile, Rebecca's past is also catching up to her, with both storylines reaching the conclusion in the final release of Act I.

Release date ?
Realistically speaking, Chapter 4 should come at around early > mid-November, depending on whether I found the need to add additional scenes. I don't want to extend it any further than that if I can help it.

Thank you for all of your support! I truly do appreciate them, and they are one of the reasons why this project happened and there's no other way to return your support by producing good chapters that you can enjoy!

22 Likes

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I was surprised with Jens route, it is definitely the better choice than Ash, being with Ash just felt like a second chance romance, almost like, shit, I think Mills and Boon was the names of the crappy books my sister read when she was younger, but it kind of feels pointless after doing Jenny's route.

Jenny feels much more important to be with her, helping her relax, and feel better (not just the mutual at the end), being someone she can trust and open up and connect with.
It's the complete opposite for me.

The Jenny stuff feels a little forced at times, like how she does something sneaky to be alone with MC. Or giving side-glances every time we talk to another girl even though we've only met 3 days ago. She feels more important because the plot currently focuses on her and Valery.

With Ashley it feels so natural. She's so genuine. No sneaky tactics to be alone with MC, No side-glances, barely asks questions when with another girl. etc.

Being with Ash just felt like making her happy, with Jen it feels like you are more important to her than for Ash, like you are for lack of a better cliche, Jenny's rock, and helping her with what she has been and will go through, and helping her with what she is missing in life.

Then again it kind of feels like that with Jenny's group, they are all a bit "broken" and need healing.
Again I think the opposite. It really feels like you are more important to Ash than Jen. You are childhood friends reconnecting and she cares so much about staying by your side again that she's willing to put aside her feelings and not be selfish. With Jenny I feel compelled sometimes to be with her and help her relax and feel better because of all the shit she is going through. And it's like she's in love with me despite knowing me for 3 days. Whilst you have history with Ashley and we are progressing so well without much of a storyline or drama yet.

The first new feature is the ability to change the wallpaper of your phone. They will be unlocked through playing the game normally, and have similar unlocking conditions to gallery images.
On a side note this Ashley wallpaper is incredible...
1633006925962.png

I'd assume act 1 focuses on Jenny's group; Jen/Val/Rebecca and a bit of Jade. So act 2 could focus on Ash/Vick/Aurora and maybe Sung Ji?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that is your choice, I never felt like she was doing sneaky stuff, and so what if she is, she wants to be with us so why not try and get alone time, and given this isn't going to be a full-blown harem game, any side glances would be normal, I mean do the women or maybe men, you date like you cosying up with others.
No that is not a dig at you.

I like it, feels more natural, and hopefully will lead to her being open to more things.

At least I hope so, or I am royally fucked, because if it ever did come down to one woman, then the woman currently my wallpaper, Rebecca is going to win all day every day every time, and the others are going to end up crying into a soy latte, like some of the users here.

When that newer mod finely comes out, I will play through the different routes, but just saying, Ash just feels like a cliche romance book, but as I said, I will still play her route in future, I do like her, I do like almost all of them, except shit, Ash little buddy whose name escapes me, and not a huge fan of Vicky.

I hope there are more wallpapers for your phone, needs a Rebecca one.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I might be wrong, While she is not a love interest,
Dani's computer skills could be some help in future updates.

Or it could just be a red herring

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AydenSV

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
ohh my god,! i've playing this game since 1ch and i have no idea how the fuck i missed that!Now im happy!
1633114857273.png

Reactions: Kaasje404

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Seems like this game unless I use a mod I'll have to run through a new game/save for each path..it makes it damn near impossible to stack these paths for one play through. Right away in it starts making you choose one way or the other here. And it's not like a little content is lost if you choose one over the other. It's quite a bit. Some paths have some good like with Jade, but other paths super pg. Only through Ch1 still rolling though this thing...see how it goes. The art is great though. Could tone down some of that skin grain on the renders, makes these young people look a bit old up close. It's a fine line between it being too smooth where it doesn't look remotely real to overly artifacts on the skin. It's close here but it's bordering on over done. (Not a complaint mind you, it's a critique because it is so good you start noticing those little things would make it next level.)

Some issues with typos as well but that can be corrected no problem..so far it's interesting..I have to figure out what the best way to play this is going to be. Single play through won't cut it. But trying to figure out where the branchings to do the saves are going to be crucial so that I don't fill up 30 pages of saves here.
I've only done one full playthrough but my first I plain restarted the game due to screwing things up.
So in terms of paths up to chapter 3 I have:
Ashley Path: Disabled
Valery Path: Disabled
Rebecca Path: Disabled
Jenny Path: Enabled
Jade Path: Enabled
Sung Ji Path: Enabled
Vicky Path: Enabled
Elizabeth Path: ??? Future Chapter
Aurora Path: ??? Future Chapter
So I failed to unlock three paths, I need to experiment more to see if more is possible in one playthrough but the game blocks you off at every turn and it's really hard to judge what the consequences will be. It doesn't feel very natural at times the way you can get knocked off paths from one decision so you can never again hang out with that girl :KEK: Also said girl suddenly loses all interest in you lmao. Using mods to increase relationships probably helps but enabling other paths through mods probably would break the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsopanis

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've only done one full playthrough but my first I plain restarted the game due to screwing things up.
So in terms of paths up to chapter 3 I have:
Ashley Path: Disabled
Valery Path: Disabled
Rebecca Path: Disabled
Jenny Path: Enabled
Jade Path: Enabled
Sung Ji Path: Enabled
Vicky Path: Enabled
Elizabeth Path: ??? Future Chapter
Aurora Path: ??? Future Chapter
So I failed to unlock three paths, I need to experiment more to see if more is possible in one playthrough but the game blocks you off at every turn and it's really hard to judge what the consequences will be. It doesn't feel very natural at times the way you can get knocked off paths from one decision so you can never again hang out with that girl :KEK: Also said girl suddenly loses all interest in you lmao. Using mods to increase relationships probably helps but enabling other paths through mods probably would break the game
Notice that you have mention only one Ashley,
However There appears to be two Ashley paths i) Ashley-Solo, and ii) Ashley-Harem,
You also mention the Jade and the Jenny paths,
But there also appears to be a joint Jade/Jenny path as well.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes