May 8, 2018
well admin is removing reviews mentioning Being a DIK so my review got deleted cuz i compared some aspects of this game to BADIK and now I can't re-review it(I think it's a bug in this site). My reception of this game was negative and it seems like author don't like criticism at all which is not good for the future of this game
Yes everyone, let's compare the first game of a developer with a very low budget to the game of an experienced millionaire developer just because they are on the same setting. Every college game now needs to be compared to BaDIK for some reason, and I'm guessing that's just a trend.

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
It is basically advertising another game while potentially dragging this through the mud. "Like hey guys look at this better game" It's not even fair to compare BADIK to other creators on here anymore tbh, DrPinkCake is making somewhere in the region of $20,000 to $100,000 or more every month possibly nearly a million dollars every year. There are some great games on here but the creators are only getting by with sometimes as low as between $100 to $500 a month plus they need to work a day job to support themselves. It's not fair to compare it to a game with a massive budget like BADIK. Now AOA is getting pretty good support of between $2000 to $3000 a month but still after living expenses etc that's not a lot.
I didn't compare it to BaDIK graphics wise or content wise, I only compared the university environment of that game with A.O.A. cuz AOA academy doesn't feel like a typical American academy and author is failing in portraying the American culture as well. Game is heavily focusing on story right now so it is trying to make you invested in the story but failing miserably cuz there are many flaws in the representation and characters diversity.

Oct 2, 2021
I didn't compare it to BaDIK graphics wise or content wise, I only compared the university environment of that game with A.O.A. cuz AOA academy doesn't feel like a typical American academy and author is failing in portraying the American culture as well. Game is heavily focusing on story right now so it is trying to make you invested in the story but failing miserably cuz there are many flaws in the representation and characters diversity.
I don't think *every* game needs to be that diverse to be honest. It's only chapter 3 and even though it's a low chance of having a new girl/LI introduced, there's plenty of diversity here. Not every game has to be where "everyone is included," that's just my take. Let TLG do what they want. We don't need the "race card" or anything like that played here in these forums.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I only compared the university environment of that game with A.O.A. cuz AOA academy doesn't feel like a typical American academy and author is failing in portraying the American culture as well.
Nothing about the university environment in AOA or BADIK is very realistic there are loads of examples I could give. However a stand out one for me is Tybalt in BADIK doing a presentation where he insults people in middle class areas and labels them as poor then starts insulting them. He would be downright suspended or banned from speaking at the university for that haha.
Rpi4aoh.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: policia123
Sep 3, 2020
typical American academy

why don't you just come out and say it

you want a game where the MC drinks parties and fuck every girl who he sees just like every other college game in existence

in other words you want a Mindless fuck Fest

because that is what people in college do and then not allowed to do anything different

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Neither BAD or AOA are "realistic" college games, the college setting is just an excuse to assemble a bunch of young adults and make them fuck!
But back to that game, i loved that game at the beginning, i loved the MC story with his father and the trip in the train, discovering the girls and starting flirting.
Oh there was the blowjob mistake of course that felt weird the fisrt day and Adam childish behavior, but mostly it was very good.

But later when the game focused on that crap story with mafia/cartel/police/super-hero shit i lost it.
Even if i like the girls so much, it's not possible anymore for me to have fun, the writing that was very good is really getting hawfull.

I think the dev is very good at describing human relation and love stories but sucks when he decides to get some action and conflict.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You want sluts to roam around the campus and fuck guys without even knowing their name?

gralthan

May 21, 2017
Yes everyone, let's compare the first game of a developer with a very low budget to the game of an experienced millionaire developer just because they are on the same setting. Every college game now needs to be compared to BaDIK for some reason, and I'm guessing that's just a trend.
Right, let's pretend the dev didn't just straight up copy pasted a character model from said game. Also let's pretend that the game wasn't brought to life by the popularity of Being a DIK. Even the creator himself acknowledges that. It's one big pretend party over here.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Looks like a lot of blood in the 4th picture, lets hope it is the blood of that traitorous slut in the first pictures blood.

Reactions: Peh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nah .. it is the detective scum who also is on payrole for the mobsters.
Looks like a lot of blood in the 4th picture, lets hope it is the blood of that traitorous slut in the first pictures blood.
No kiling the blackmailed hotties must be the rule of thumb in this vn.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Top tier this. Only issue is why branching at nascent stage of development, harem tag (going to love it if executed neatly) doesn't make any sense in that case. I would love to end up with single li if required but strict paths early on just shortens the game significantly.

Oct 2, 2021
Top tier this. Only issue is why branching at nascent stage of development, harem tag (going to love it if executed neatly) doesn't make any sense in that case. I would love to end up with single li if required but strict paths early on just shortens the game significantly.
From the moment I started this game (came to it right after Chapter 2) all I wanted was the solo Ashley path. After deciding to come back to it after a bit of away time for Chapter 3 I was quite pleased to see that you can block out most of the other girls' paths (with the exception of Elizabeth and Aurora for now)

I don't mind the quick closing of the other girls' routes, I just hope it is worth it at the end.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes