Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Ashley definitely needs to be more assertive, that's for sure, but I love the picture of her standing there in the light, she looks amazing.

The difficult decisions part is pretty much a sure thing in VNs, but I wonder what's going to happen here; if those decisions put people/LIs in jeopardy, do you piss off a girl or LI from one of the two main girl groups, or is it simply just straight out rejecting certain girls who thought they had a chance with the MC? And yet we still haven't had the Adam party scenes either.

I sense trouble coming.

Thanks for the post Havik (y)
Ashley slipping off the bra o_O

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Just a short update - The upload of the beta version will start tomorrow. Hopefully, My internet speed is fast enough to complete the upload in a few hours.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys i just need to ask before the update comes out. i din't play A.O.A since prologue(just saving this game when there's a lot of meat to chew i guess)

Mc have childhood friend that he called when his father died right?. and when she received the call from mc she has a roommate with her(i hope im not imagining things and remembered it correctly)

i check the update note and see her pic there, in this website banner and aoa banner itself i also see her so im going to assume she's also one of mc LI, spoil me a little bit that roommate is she have enough content?( im not some kind of hornydog asking if the mc can bang her already) i mean in general is she and mc already have time just the to of them?

thanks
cheers for the update!

Reactions: mma456
May 8, 2018
Hey guys i just need to ask before the update comes out. i din't play A.O.A since prologue(just saving this game when there's a lot of meat to chew i guess)

Mc have childhood friend that he called when his father died right?. and when she received the call from mc she has a roommate with her(i hope im not imagining things and remembered it correctly)

i check the update note and see her pic there, in this website banner and aoa banner itself i also see her so im going to assume she's also one of mc LI, spoil me a little bit that roommate is she have enough content?( im not some kind of hornydog asking if the mc can bang her already) i mean in general is she and mc already have time just the to of them?

thanks
cheers for the update!
Not at the moment, some characters are being developed by their own backstories at the moment rather than direct interaction with the MC.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018

thanks
cheers for the update!
That's Sung Ji, the pink haired Asian. And yes, she is a main LI. Regarding her content, well, she has about 15-30 minutes of one-on-one content with the MC, give or take. Her content will definitely see a rise in it's runtime by today's Chapter 4 release, so be on the lookout for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hotdog10101

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
That's Sung Ji, the pink haired Asian. And yes, she is a main LI. Regarding her content, well, she has about 15-30 minutes of one-on-one content with the MC, give or take. Her content will definitely see a rise in it's runtime by today's Chapter 4 release, so be on the lookout for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for me, her and that curly hair shy girl anyway thanks for that info mate

Reactions: Raziel_8 and mma456
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes