brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Greetings guys! How long do you think its going to take for us, the peasents, to get the update? Is it like 3 hours from now realistic? Just want to know if i will get to play a little before going to sleep, since tomorrow im going on a trip and will come back till monday :( So sad to be me XD

Sep 3, 2020
Greetings guys! How long do you think its going to take for us, the peasents, to get the update? Is it like 3 hours from now realistic? Just want to know if i will get to play a little before going to sleep, since tomorrow im going on a trip and will come back till monday :( So sad to be me XD

you're welcome

Jenny is love Jenny' is life

Jul 19, 2021
Mega only allows 5gb minimum unless you have a subscription there, so you'll be waiting longer.
the file size for ch.4 is 9gb

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Mega only allows 5gb minimum unless you have a subscription there, so you'll be waiting longer.
the file size for ch.4 is 9gb
You can easily extend mega download storage by opening vpn I guess so I don't think it's a problem.....go file is literally too slow it's showing 10 hrs for downloading so I think it will be quite helpful if somebody share mega link

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
what is the different between beta and gold release?
Well, beta is beta. It is unfinished and in testing. It's not the full release yet. Expect some bugs here and there while playing it.

Gold release is the finished update (out of beta), with extras included.

Valkorian

May 17, 2018
If its downloading slow with the go file one, download and use free download manager it makes it 10x faster. Was getting like 800kbs-1mbs with go file but get 7mbs on the manager

Reactions: _BB_
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes