Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well in the new release it never happens (at least I didn't see it today) but yeah, it throws, to me, a monkey-wrench into the whole Ash route (I'm assuming) but yeah, too soon. A lot of things in this game are too soon. Jenny asking if you like her after what? 2 days? Vicky most likely asking to sleep in the MCs room?

Yeah. I'm just waiting for that one thing about this game that's really going to piss me off or just very much bother me and it's off my hard drive. So yeah. I don't worry a lot which other VNs in my signature, but these college-type ones really irk me. My curiosity is winning out though and I'm sure it's going to cause me grief with this game.

This game has a "give a girl an inch, they assume a mile" vibe with me.

Basically, talk to them once, they sleep in your bed or ask if you like them.

Reactions: kihality

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It's you who deserves a standing ovation.
Congratulations!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+1 - this one game has some of the most attractive waifus I've seen - to not find any attractive..holy hell, that's one heck of an accomplishment...I don't mean this in an offensive way toward the guy, but maybe he's gay? Might need to find some games that cater to gay men.

well I just got done playing the new update
is there a way to know if I got all of the points with Jenny orJenny scenes

in the last chapter when I got all the points with Jenny I got the date

in this chapter do I get anything special for getting all the points with Jenny
like a kiss or a special dialogue

:unsure:
Not sure - I've only done one run on Chapter 2 so far and no walkthrough yet. I also don't know how to look at the script files in Ren'Py, so I just did kind of a "best guess" run. :) I am looking forward to checking out the walkthrough. I basically chose everything I could that gave points for Jenny where it would say 'jenny liked that' during the play but didn't get anything special at the end - I was surprised it made me hang out with Ashley at the end in my original Ch 2 playthrough - I like being friends with her, but I pick Jenny for everything - it seemed like Jenny wanted to hang out with MC when she found out he was spending time with Ashley and friends but I couldn't see any way to avoid it. It might just be scripted that way.

Well in the new release it never happens (at least I didn't see it today) but yeah, it throws, to me, a monkey-wrench into the whole Ash route (I'm assuming) but yeah, too soon. A lot of things in this game are too soon. Jenny asking if you like her after what? 2 days? Vicky most likely asking to sleep in the MCs room?

Yeah. I'm just waiting for that one thing about this game that's really going to piss me off or just very much bother me and it's off my hard drive. So yeah. I don't worry a lot which other VNs in my signature, but these college-type ones really irk me. My curiosity is winning out though and I'm sure it's going to cause me grief with this game.

This game has a "give a girl an inch, they assume a mile" vibe with me.

Basically, talk to them once, they sleep in your bed or ask if you like them.
Hang in there - ya with Jenny I do think her pacing is too aggressive, but hoping that might make sense later - although there's still no sex with her, so that part is throttled down, which is good.

On Vicky, it sounds like you're on an Ash run - seriously don't worry about it my friend - Vicky just sleeps beside the MC wearing all their clothes - it's clearly platonic at that point and innocent-feeling to me. I think MC can even opt out of it if you want - her brother is just being a dick and locked her out of their room and she clearly feels comfortable around the MC which led her to ask if she could stay the night with him, so don't feel like your MC is 'cheating on Ash' or anything of the sort, it's no big deal even if you're on an Ash run from what I've seen.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well I didn't see the Vicky scene at all so maybe the scene plays under different choices with her? Anyway, as long as it's platonic then I don't care.

This game just makes me uneasy.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yes she is. Taste is something subjective...But I see you did not read what I have written about all other girls, if you mock me because of my taste...Your whole last sentence is pointless. (not to mention, if you check my sig you will find who I most likely think is beautiful...)
I see you are not very good at reading as the last sentence has a quote right before it that isn't you. You do know what sarcasm is as well right?

Also I don't really pay attention to sigs.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I have to wait for the android version to drop because my pc broke lmao

I was just playing bannerlord and the next morning, boom; no display and wasn't POSTing, rip my old girl.

I hope there's more Elizabeth in this chapter.

Sep 3, 2020
+1 - this one game has some of the most attractive waifus I've seen - to not find any attractive..holy hell, that's one heck of an accomplishment...I don't mean this in an offensive way toward the guy, but maybe he's gay? Might need to find some games that cater to gay men.

Not sure - I've only done one run on Chapter 2 so far and no walkthrough yet. I also don't know how to look at the script files in Ren'Py, so I just did kind of a "best guess" run. :) I am looking forward to checking out the walkthrough. I basically chose everything I could that gave points for Jenny where it would say 'jenny liked that' during the play but didn't get anything special at the end - I was surprised it made me hang out with Ashley at the end in my original Ch 2 playthrough - I like being friends with her, but I pick Jenny for everything - it seemed like Jenny wanted to hang out with MC when she found out he was spending time with Ashley and friends but I couldn't see any way to avoid it. It might just be scripted that way.

thank you very much Brother please let me know if you find out anything

I wanted to ask your opinion on something

I love Jenny so much am i the only one disappointed.

that we really didn't get to spend time with Jenny

and I was hoping our relationship with Jenny would get more physical like kissing
screenshot0002.png

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
Um, sorry. I read the thread- maybe I missed something. I just finished chapter 2. Beautiful, beautiful models. Interesting story-- not one sex scene. What did I do wrong? Are there any new scenes in this chapter?

Jan 11, 2021
OK, I managed to look into the script for changes since beta.

There are literally hundreds of grammar fixes.
Some gallery images became unlocked.
There seem to be some conversations during the day I believe I missed previously, eg. with the dean or Elizabeth.

Bottom line: I am going to rerun my playthroughs and also add some more.

Thank you Dev for the tremendous work you put into this new release!

Also congratulations for giving us so many visually appealing, beautiful girls!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
@ Vidal

I'm actually glad it's progressing more slowly - it makes it feel more realistic. Depending on your choices in that dressing room scene, the MC will try to kiss Jenny at one point and she'll stop him and say she wants it too, but not now (I think because of the other girls in the store at the time). But I feel ya at the same time - I'm looking forward to scenes with her. Easily the best looking waifu I've ever seen.

The only thing I don't like with her is how she behaves a little weird and I assume that's intentional by the dev - like when they're in the restaurant and she talks up MC to Ashley...wtf is up with that. It's just weird. That's why I'm open to checking out other girls since her character gives mixed signals. Or in Chapter 1 where she just meets you and is willing to take most of her clothes off in front of MC - those two scenes are just...off. But I'm going to roll with it and hope things make more sense as we get to know her character better.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
OK, I managed to look into the script for changes since beta.

There are literally hundreds of grammar fixes.
Some gallery images became unlocked.
There seem to be some conversations during the day I believe I missed previously, eg. with the dean or Elizabeth.

Bottom line: I am going to rerun my playthroughs and also add some more.

Thank you Dev for the tremendous work you put into this new release!

Also congratulations for giving us so many visually appealing, beautiful girls!
But no new sex scenes? Right?

Reactions: theshaft1

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Well I didn't see the Vicky scene at all so maybe the scene plays under different choices with her? Anyway, as long as it's platonic then I don't care.

This game just makes me uneasy.
You really shouldn't be worried about her. She'll only sleep in your bed if you insist twice and she'll warn you to not try anything with her.
2.PNG 1.PNG 3.PNG

Besides, she ships Ashley/MC. On my Jenny path, she actually encouraged me to go after Ashley.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Alright just went through the whole thing again. Nothing really new on the Ash front. Still got my 27 points I had with her in the Beta and still didn't touch or do anything with anyone else. Still very proud of myself, but the more I see Aurora & Rebecca I'm finding it a little worrisome I could be connecting with them.

One of the main reasons why I started playing this game was because Ash looked like a certain character from another game that I was really into. Anyway nothing changed for me in my route with Ash, so I'm happy with it.

EDIT: I remember why I stopped following this game now. It was because of all the harem talk. I guess I just have to block it out and hope that I just get and have the solo Ash route. Forget everyone else.
Actually as long as you don't have sex with Jade or show interest in Rebecca or get on Valery's route you will get a choice in chapter 2 to only pursue Ashley.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Actually as long as you don't have sex with Jade or show interest in Rebecca or get on Valery's route you will get a choice in chapter 2 to only pursue Ashley.
Yeah I didn't do anything with Jade or anything with Rebecca, and on the roof, it asked me if she was the one, of course I chose yes, so I'm guessing and assuming I'm on the right path for a hopeful solo route with Ash.

If true, that makes me feel SOOOOO much better with this game.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes