xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
So no Android port. Hmmm Seems to be work in progress for it. Must require 2-3 days as assumption might require more

joepe

Jan 15, 2018
You are awesome. Love torrents, happy to seed to help out, too.
And if the dev reads this thread, let us all know when you sell the game on Steam - I will be happy to buy it.

Someone should put a link to the torrent in the OP.
I prefer torrents as well. Can be a bit tricky though, when people just grab it and move on. Glad you'll help seeding! :)

Reactions: Razrback16

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game this good needs all the attention .,. game and have fun!

Here my finished Chapter 2 Gameplay for the Jenny/Jade Route.
Hope it helps.
Jenny/ Valery next.
Anyone Please Add Walthrough or Guide of Chapter 2 of this game. There are choices under choices which gets some points for some girl while others don't give anything. Also choices decide on which route you will go i.e. with Jenny or with Ashley so please somebody add Walkthrough or guide of chapter 2 of this game as fast as possible. Thanks in advance for them.
Zoey bailed in a fit of ... whatever ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read that Zoey Raven is NO longer doing this game's walkthrough. Its a shame though. Loved his walkthrough.
Zoey Raven TrueLoveGames Walkthrough or Guide for Chapter 2 please.
Ahchi picked up the torch .. go Achi!
Happy to have you be this into such a fun game, Ahchi, keep ”em coming!

the game is reworked no new content?
Not serious new content since the Ch. 2 beta .. still progression on all fronts in Ch.2 .
Every gurl loves in her own way .. My pick is still Jade,
She be sincere, no smokescreens, no juomnbobberish. She all in and so am I.

This game got no chill... I just downloaded and extracted the public version then Gold version came up...
Come get your gold 1+2 right here:
For anyone like me that can't download from mega link that was already posted here (was lucky to find it elsewhere) here is a mirror link for Chapter 1-2 Gold Patch ONLY...

if you had the walkthrough mod installed its probably that i had the same problem with loading saves because of it
So what do I do?
Good 4 you, mod just got updated for your convenience:
Here the gold version of the game
MEGA

If you don't want to download the entire game again then download just the gold patch

I've also updated my mod for this game here
Game oN!

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hmm it seems that I am stuck with a game bug, I do have the scrappy mod on, was able to talk to everyone but now it not letting me move on, just when I try, the little clock does nothing, but when I try to talk to everyone again, it says that I am done talking with them now

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Hmm it seems that I am stuck with a game bug, I do have the scrappy mod on, was able to talk to everyone but now it not letting me move on, just when I try, the little clock does nothing, but when I try to talk to everyone again, it says that I am done talking with them now
had the same problem

lower the points of any girl to 0 and talk to her.
I did this with Jade and it worked

Reactions: syfy88man

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
So what do I do?
replay the game without the mods installed or wait for the mod to be updated if you plan on playing the betas when they get uploaded here i recommend on having a separate save file where you dont use the mods since i believe the creator of the walkthrough mod only updates it during public/gold releases and they tend to be 1-2 weeks apart

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
replay the game without the mods installed or wait for the mod to be updated if you plan on playing the betas when they get uploaded here i recommend on having a separate save file where you dont use the mods since i believe the creator of the walkthrough mod only updates it during public/gold releases and they tend to be 1-2 weeks apart
yea most of these game dev tend to work with a game mod after all the game bugs and game spelling errors are founded and fixed, so once the regular version comes out, that is when you can use the game mod to play the game

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have not installed the mod and so far I have not been stuck.
There is a chance that the clock/timer is working, but is bugged.
You might have a limited time to make your choice, If you fail it should have kicked you to a later scene.
But for some reason it did not , So you are now stuck in a scene where your choices no longer matter.
Please try this.
Reload a save from before this scene,
When you get back here quickly choose one of the ladies and play through.
If you can do this , then the clock/timer may be bugged,
If you can not do this then there is a chance that the MOD is at fault.
hope this is helpful

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know if it's just me but there's an issue with the phone. I've got Jade's message refering to the sex scene in Chap1 even if I didn't do anything with her. Same thing for Aurora who texted me even if I didn't help her in the library.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I have not installed the mod and so far I have not been stuck.
There is a chance that the clock/timer is working, but is bugged.
You might have a limited time to make your choice, If you fail it should have kicked you to a later scene.
But for some reason it did not , So you are now stuck in a scene where your choices no longer matter.
Please try this.
Reload a save from before this scene,
When you get back here quickly choose one of the ladies and play through.
If you can do this , then the clock/timer may be bugged,
If you can not do this then there is a chance that the MOD is at fault.
hope this is helpful
yea I think that what it was, I went back and only pick on Jenny the other girl, was able to get pass that spot but I did a save too, I went back and only did the jenny and jade one, it got stuck again and could not get pass it, so maybe the clock is bugged and has timed out for that choices, so yea, I went back and only did the jenny and the one girl choice, it works for choosing one of them to work with

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes