vinnu14321

Aug 26, 2020
I have not installed the mod and so far I have not been stuck.
There is a chance that the clock/timer is working, but is bugged.
You might have a limited time to make your choice, If you fail it should have kicked you to a later scene.
But for some reason it did not , So you are now stuck in a scene where your choices no longer matter.
Please try this.
Reload a save from before this scene,
When you get back here quickly choose one of the ladies and play through.
If you can do this , then the clock/timer may be bugged,
If you can not do this then there is a chance that the MOD is at fault.
hope this is helpful
Hey there is no fault with the mod or the patch. In this you can talk to all three but you should decline one of the girls offer in that way you can advance the scene it worked for me just now.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I this version (....Gold R1) still have to install the "gold patch"?
What is it for / what does it add?

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
TrueLoveGames
Hey there I just replayed your game from start to finishing and I am still loving it def one of my favo on the forums.

If I can give a little constructive feedback though. First off I love the atmosphere of the game. Feels very mature with each character dealing with their own issue and having their own distinct personality. Really makes me feel/sympathize for each character. I have extremely hard time who I want to pursuit in the game because all the girls are so awesome. However I feel that the game has bit of a dark undertones that not everybody might be able to handle so I would suggest maybe giving a warning at the start of the game similar to what DIK did at start of their game. Just a suggestion though.

Also after you cleaned up the house in the beginning of the game and you proceed to talk to Jenny. She out of nowhere decides to let you feel her tits. Even if you don't proceed to follow up on this the timing felt really weird with how believable most of the characters are + you just continue on with your conversation instead of having maybe a awkward atmosphere between the character. Overall I feel like this scene needs a mini rework and you should remove fondling her boobs as the timing is also weird as you have only met that day and she isn't even drunk. When Jade does the sexual stuff in the beginning I get it because its obviously in her character with Jenny it felt out of character and resulted in me putting my suspense of believe aside.

One last minor thing. I am no English native speakers but I seen a few spelling mistakes here and there + some sentences were kind a weird. Like I understood what you meant but felt like the way the sentence was formed could have been more clear. Edit: If you want a clear example ill have to play the game again to showcase one.

Just my two cents though. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jenny is fallen 4 MC, she decided she wants him, she saw somthing of her past in him.
This is the precipice moment 4 her, her savior is about to bolt, the vultures are circulating, she feels she can make a differentce, be whole again providing for somone, furthering the dream to others, the pay it forward way.

She does feel Jade pulled ahead in the runnings, she needs to make us confo being with her, not pressured, not haggled, not constrived to work on whims of get scraps.

She felt the safe place with us and decided to dream forward, live out a fantasy.
You either enter her dystopian dream or not ... your choice.

TrueLoveGames
Hey mate I just replayed your game from start to finishing and I am still loving it def one of my favo on the forums.

If I can give a little constructive feedback though. First off I love the atmosphere of the game. Feels very mature with each character dealing with their own issue and having their own distinct personality. Really makes me feel/sympathize for each character. I have extremely hard time who I want to pursuit in the game because all the girls are so awesome. However I feel that the game has bit of a dark undertones that not everybody might be able to handle so I would suggest maybe giving a warning at the start of the game similar to what DIK did at start of their game. Just a suggestion though.

Also after you cleaned up the house in the beginning of the game and you proceed to talk to Jenny, she out of nowhere, decides to let you feel her tits. Even if you don't proceed to follow up on this the timing felt really weird with how realistic most of the characters are + you just continue on with your conversation instead of having maybe a awkward atmosphere between the character. Overall I feel like this scene needs a mini rework and you should remove fondling her boobs as the timing is also weird as you have only met that day and she isn't even drunk. When Jade does the sexual stuff in the beginning I get it because its obviously in her character with Jenny it felt out of character and resulted in me putting my suspense of believe aside.

One last minor thing. I am no English native speakers but I seen a few spelling mistakes here and there + some sentences were kind a weird. Like I understood what you meant but felt like the way the sentence was formed could have been more clear. Edit: If you want a clear example ill have to play the game again to showcase one.

Just my two cents though. Take it or leave.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
who gives a fuck about this if it's small or capital
we can clearly understand what it means/implies.
It's more a point of pride. Personally, If I were making a game, I'd like it to seem professional.

Anywho, The images that start with "c1_GMornJade" aren't found. Looks like they're missing from images.rpa. I see the previous set of images, eg "c1Morn_Jade_1", but not the next ones.
EDIT: Oops, I didn't install the Gold Patch. Herp Derp!

Last edited:

Volare!

May 6, 2019
I'm randomly getting kicked to the main menu after trying to continue a save from the previous update. Do I need to start over?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yea I think that what it was, I went back and only pick on Jenny the other girl, was able to get pass that spot but I did a save too, I went back and only did the jenny and jade one, it got stuck again and could not get pass it, so maybe the clock is bugged and has timed out for that choices, so yea, I went back and only did the jenny and the one girl choice, it works for choosing one of them to work with
I have only seen the clock while playing the Jenny/Jade route.
And got through without out any problems.
You said that you have a mod installed,
You could try again without the mod or if you want I could give you a save from just after that clock scene.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I have only seen the clock while playing the Jenny/Jade route.
And got through without out any problems.
You said that you have a mod installed,
You could try again without the mod or if you want I could give you a save from just after that clock scene.
yea I did that too

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
TrueLoveGames

Also after you cleaned up the house in the beginning of the game and you proceed to talk to Jenny. She out of nowhere decides to let you feel her tits. Even if you don't proceed to follow up on this the timing felt really weird with how realistic most of the characters are + you just continue on with your conversation instead of having maybe a awkward atmosphere between the character. Overall I feel like this scene needs a mini rework and you should remove fondling her boobs as the timing is also weird as you have only met that day and she isn't even drunk. When Jade does the sexual stuff in the beginning I get it because its obviously in her character with Jenny it felt out of character and resulted in me putting my suspense of believe aside.
Interesting point. Personally, I think it is part of her character tbh. For her to flash her tits, you would have to agree to strip and choose her to strip, plus the fact that she has a flirty persona as stated by the MC and confidence in her body. Later we would learn that she doesn't like to share her problems and solve them on her own and for her, that's her way to derail the conversation about her problems which was your topic. She also can't socialize with other people so she 'pushed' the MC away by using her beauty, something that she admitted in chapter 2 that she pushed away people cause she thought they're only after her beauty and status.
However, I do agree that it is far too early on the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyangel007

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Did anyone figure out how to unlock each image in the gallery? Did like 7 playthroughs and I'm still missing a bunch

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes