rudsonxxt

Mar 7, 2022
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in chap.3 Jhenny's scene? It's one of the best AVN's songs I've ever heard!

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Wait wha? The dude showed up randomly?

Motherfucker. He actually did. Then said absolutely nothing else, what a dick move lol.

I wouldn't say its a dick move.
At this point, we knew he abandon it.

Him saying that its not him, is him making sure a scammer isn't getting money for his work.
What you think of him just vanishing doesn't matter for this reaction.

Someone making money off his work, even if its unfinished.
Its a dick move, him wanting to let people know its not him.
That's him defending his own work and not letting them get money off his work.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I wouldn't say its a dick move.
At this point, we knew he abandon it.

Him saying that its not him, is him making sure a scammer isn't getting money for his work.
What you think of him just vanishing doesn't matter for this reaction.

Someone making money off his work, even if its unfinished.
Its a dick move, him wanting to let people know its not him.
That's him defending his own work and not letting them get money off his work.
i think, he means that way, showing up and after vanishing up again without say anything to fans. ofc the scammer is a dick, how dare steal someone others work

kaz1991x

Jan 3, 2022
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in chap.3 Jhenny's scene? It's one of the best AVN's songs I've ever heard!
It's Pacifica by Oliver Dodge.

Thinking of the music though, could that be a reason AOA is gone? There's a lot of music with lyrics. Makes me wonder if it was a copyright issue.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
It's Pacifica by Oliver Dodge.

Thinking of the music though, could that be a reason AOA is gone? There's a lot of music with lyrics. Makes me wonder if it was a copyright issue.
I don't think so, at least not with this song, because a while ago I posted here a print of Oliver Dodge himself saying that Jenny was the best girl.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes