Jučko

Jun 19, 2020
Oh my god... I love this!!!! This game has the potential to be up there with the best. Jenny is soooo hot and the story is very intriguing. Cant wait for the next update :) Keep on the awesome work because this is an incredible project.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 26/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "AoA academy" version "Chapter2.1Christmas".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "AoA academy" versione "Chapter2.1Christmas".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 16/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "A.O.A Academy" version "Chapter1Build2".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A.O.A Academy" versione "Chapter1Build2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 11/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "A.O.A Academy" version "2.0.1".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A.O.A Academy" versione "2.0.1".

Here is the Italian translation of "A.O.A Academy" version "0.1.2".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "A.O.A Academy" versione "0.1.2".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of A.O.A Academy 0.1.2 + Compressed + WTMOD

visit my blog for more android ports
I get a few errors at the start and the menu doesnt even work and at the end of the conversation with ashley when she jumps into bed the games just crashes and cant go further

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
That assumes that she is trustworthy. The MC (and player) have just met her. The entire scene in the office was too convenient, it felt like a set up. Adam pushes the MC's buttons, threatens to expel him, Jenny walks in and saves the MC, requires that he work at her house "cleaning" for her and 3 other women for a 1 week trial. Why should she be believed?

If you don't have a choice as to what you do, regardless if it is for one week only, then how are you not being forced to do it?
But he does have a choice, He can choose to go home or he can choose to stay in college.
Both choices have a price, It's just a question of which price are you prepared to let him pay.
All said and done, this is just a game , It looks like it will be a very good game, but still just a game.
If you make a bad choice you can always go back and start again.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But he does have a choice, He can choose to go home or he can choose to stay in college.
Both choices have a price, It's just a question of which price are you prepared to let him pay.
All said and done, this is just a game , It looks like it will be a very good game, but still just a game.
If you make a bad choice you can always go back and start again.
Eh, a choice to end the game or, if we want to continue, accept being her servant for a week isn't really much of a choice.

For me it's too early to say if it will or won't be a good game, the renders are absolutely top notch but the story, as with all college guy/harem games, is a bit simplistic. The prologue established that he is going to college, his ex-best friend also attends the school (what are the odds!) and he is required to work 1 week (minimum) for the rich girl who conveniently saved him from being expelled by her "brother".

It is just too early in the story for me to judge whether it will be a good game. However, I do have hope that it will be worth playing and I am definitely following it. I am just in a wait and see mode before I dive headlong into the "this is awesome" fervor.

Overall, my disappointment stems from wanting to spend time with Ashley and not Jenny. "Poor little rich girl" just isn't a background that appeals to me.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Eh, a choice to end the game or, if we want to continue, accept being her servant for a week isn't really much of a choice.

For me it's too early to say if it will or won't be a good game, the renders are absolutely top notch but the story, as with all college guy/harem games, is a bit simplistic. The prologue established that he is going to college, his ex-best friend also attends the school (what are the odds!) and he is required to work 1 week (minimum) for the rich girl who conveniently saved him from being expelled by her "brother".

It is just too early in the story for me to judge whether it will be a good game. However, I do have hope that it will be worth playing and I am definitely following it. I am just in a wait and see mode before I dive headlong into the "this is awesome" fervor.

Overall, my disappointment stems from wanting to spend time with Ashley and not Jenny. "Poor little rich girl" just isn't a background that appeals to me.
Agree there, there is unresolved history there and Ashley is the main girl for me (alongside Valery...dunno why, been burnt too many times in real life..but can't help myself with the 'broken girl') *sighs*

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agree there, there is unresolved history there and Ashley is the main girl for me (alongside Valery...dunno why, been burnt too many times in real life..but can't help myself with the 'broken girl') *sighs*
Yeah, I thought that was where we were heading in the game. The entire prologue was about reconnecting with Ashley, her excitement about the MC coming to the same school, their plans to hang out together, and then the MC ends up with a bunch of strangers (including a girl he met on the train) and spends his whole evening with the one person he has no choice but to work for and listening to her "sob story". I was disappointed because I wanted more Ashley and I wanted to meet the cute Asian friend.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just started playing, is it possible to change the text, I am finding the white text so hard to read.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You don't understand because many things have changed between this and the previous version for jenny

In first version she blackmail him and force him to work for her, no payement no test week no choice. She threatening him of being expeled if I not agree to all her terms. She don't say in what consist the job, and in her home the first demand is not to clean the house but to strip (and she precise that is a requirement for the job), so combine with the blackmail and the threat, well .......like her is not the first thing you do.

But the changement are far too forced, it's not seem to be natural so i, for all appologise to the author. Our goal was not to force you to completly change the story or a character.

She go to forcefull character, to overly friendly and she precise he is not forced so many time..... i think the author is afraid perhaps because our critisisim was to agresive i don't know. In all it's a really great game and our comment was for this game to be perfect and go to a 9/10 to a 10/10, but obviously we have been to forcefull too (like jenny) , again i apologise for that.
That explains a lot actually. This part of the game stood out as weird to me. And from what I can tell the previous version of Jenny made more sense...

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
See, I'm on the opposite end on this. I wanted more time with Jenny and the gang. The incest theme has been done to death. I just don't see how Ashley's story can be made fresh and interesting as the "incest character". Granted it's only the first release so I'm probably wrong on this. Although the fact that just a single release can spark as much discussion as it already has, has me optimistic about where it's headed.
Also,
Incest theme? Ashley is not his sister....

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I think he must have played to many incest games and it must have rotted his brain either that or he mixed her up with Kara the MC's cousin at the start of the game.
You are absolutely right I mixed the two of them up because I am an idiot

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
See, I'm on the opposite end on this. I wanted more time with Jenny and the gang. The incest theme has been done to death. I just don't see how Ashley's story can be made fresh and interesting as the "incest character". Granted it's only the first release so I'm probably wrong on this. Although the fact that just a single release can spark as much discussion as it already has, has me optimistic about where it's headed.
Also,
Which is why I wish there was an option... When you get back to the counter where Ashley is have it that you can either go with Jenny right then or promise to meet her later.

And there is no incest... Ashley was his best friend who fled her abusive parents.

Thanks for the Sung-Ji! I am excited to meet her in the next release. I wonder if we shall see any black or latin or other ladies of diverse backgrounds...

That explains a lot actually. This part of the game stood out as weird to me. And from what I can tell the previous version of Jenny made more sense...
Yeah, I wouldn't have liked the original release but it makes a lot more sense that way. Jenny now comes off as so over the top friendly that it is creepy. Which is why I find her off-putting. No one is ever that nice without an ulterior motive.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Are they not related?
Not in the slightest no. She is a childhood friend...if you read the dialogue properly (saying that again)....her parents divorced...she hated living with her mother...and when she was at her lowest...the MC told her to leave (to help her..better her life)..this is what caused the original argument for them to fall out.

Which is why I wish there was an option... When you get back to the counter where Ashley is have it that you can either go with Jenny right then or promise to meet her later.
I agree a choice would have been nice...but only nice...not necessary. End of the day, those girls are obviously central to the plot...just like many characters we are forced to interactwith in many VN's.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

And there is no incest... Ashley was his best friend who fled her abusive parents.

Thanks for the Sung-Ji! I am excited to meet her in the next release. I wonder if we shall see any black or latin or other ladies of diverse backgrounds...

Yeah, I wouldn't have liked the original release but it makes a lot more sense that way. Jenny now comes off as so over the top friendly that it is creepy. Which is why I find her off-putting. No one is ever that nice without an ulterior motive.
Even creepy can be good if done right (Elizabeth from Estate comes to mind). The problem here is that you never even get a sense she has an ulterior motive, she seems a genuinely caring person (with a sob story to boot). Which makes the whole maid/thinly veiled sex worker thing seem like it's from another game. I guess that's why you have to filter criticism as a dev.

If it was up to me, I'd make her put a friendly mask on but would have made her manipulative tendencies obvious to the player. That would at least fit making a maid out of the poor country hunk you just met.

Hope the dev sorts the writing hiccups and continues with a solid vision of what the characters will be, because this game has promise.

Reactions: earthfire
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes