3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Surely option 2 is lots of strands in its own right? How many men will she cheat with? Can she cheat with just 1?
It may contain some wires.. now in the matter of sex Anna will cheat with every predator we've ever met look at the rain of snakes Anna has to choose from. Anna can have sex with everyone's favorite guy here "he could be her only one" so let's assume I choose Hank she would only have sex with him depending on my choices Logically :BootyTime:

Reactions: Isabella69

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
With pleasure. I'll be satisfied if someone finally fucks anyone at all :cool:
Brother I can break my face for saying this but I have a feeling that Anna will have sex on this date with Mr.Stenstromber since they will be alone with no one around:unsure:
Anna will already be totally broken by the betrayal and it won't take much for her to accept any advances from him this time. And maybe she'll already be wearing the lingerie he bought her under her clothes. Or, more likely, at this point in the championship, she's already having sex with someone else after accepting this date, if she's going to follow the paths we want.:rolleyes:

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
It’s interesting to see all my fellas here are so invested in this creation despite being an erotic visual novel. I guess that many of you have better things to do with your life, yet treating your preferred entertainment medium with the respect and engagement it deserves is something to be respected.

Reactions: MrLoverGJ

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man all you pathetic cucks want to bring David down to your levels. no fuckin way. i want Alpha David who once he proves that he has been set up by his Loonie Ex and finds out his so called Best Friend is trying so hard to fuck his wife that he participates in setting David up by sending Anna pics of David dancing with Alexia..just that..dancing..nothing else.. then Anna cheats..once David finds out it is time to go scorched earth..sure a nice guy like David is an easy target..but after this..no more Mr. Nice Guy..SCORCHED FUCKIN EARTH on Kendra..Chris..and Anna.. of course i will save the marriage too. i have a save for that..but i eagerly await the revenge path that hopefully will come..

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
man all you pathetic cucks want to bring David down to your levels. no fuckin way. i want Alpha David who once he proves that he has been set up by his Loonie Ex and finds out his so called Best Friend is trying so hard to fuck his wife that he participates in setting David up by sending Anna pics of David dancing with Alexia..just that..dancing..nothing else.. then Anna cheats..once David finds out it is time to go scorched earth..sure a nice guy like David is an easy target..but after this..no more Mr. Nice Guy..SCORCHED FUCKIN EARTH on Kendra..Chris..and Anna.. of course i will save the marriage too. i have a save for that..but i eagerly await the revenge path that hopefully will come..
I know, David looks like Bruce Banner.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
okay, nothing can be saved yet but I think not everyone wants to do that because David is a weak idiot but even so I want to see how their happy ending will be if it's bad who will regret it will be me..
View attachment 2785571
Don't worries. David is only as dumb as we play him. Sure, there is drama one way or the other. But i'm sure there will be a happy ending route. But it's true, the vast majority of the game will be cheating & corruption + NTR content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kjazz
Jun 17, 2021
That doesn't sound like the David I know, but I had to admit that the idea of an "alpha David" is intriguing, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case here (for what we have seen so far).

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Scorched earth is never, ever the way to deal with a narcissist like Anna. That just feeds their narcissism. If there is one thing they love more than cheating and lying it is playing the victim. They crave attention in any form, positive or negative. They feed on it. If you make any move against their career or reputation they love to utilize DARVO to milk as much sympathy as they can from the situation. Their social media turns into the ultimate pity party and everybody is invited. No. There is only one way to deal with a narcissist. You go no contact and cut them off from any source of emotional supply. You shun them like the Amish. If you get angry and stir up a bunch of drama they roll around in it, happy as a pig in shit. There is only one thing that a narcissist cannot abide and it is being ignored. So that's what you give them. When you must talk to them, like when discussing coparenting responsibilities, you need to do an impression of a gray rock. Every time else, they don't exist. Trust me on this. I've been through a divorce with a narcissistic ex. Going scorched earth is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. You figure out real quick that the only thing they love more than burning you is being burned.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Don't worries. David is only as dumb as we play him. Sure, there is drama one way or the other. But i'm sure there will be a happy ending route. But it's true, the vast majority of the game will be cheating & corruption + NTR content.
David will only become smarter after he discovers that his little friend and his wife are exchanging more than friendly messages. But even if he sees this shit and doesn't do anything about it I give up on him, fuck him if it comes to that lol will have a happy ending we just don't know how it will be. But until then David can enjoy some pussy since he won't get Anna's until the end of the game.:KEK:
(both) Anna is the main show but David will also have his bitches if he possibly suspects his wife is cheating but for me it would be more interesting him not knowing shit. David could even complain to himself that it was all in his head and in a way it was his bad conscience.:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Isabella69

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
actually the problem iswnot him talking rest. the problem is him promising to release 2 update together into one for almost 3 month and then all of sudden saying can't do it, and immediately going off. for example if I'm not gonna make it i know it at least 1 month earlier. and all of a sudden changing your whole game plan after 4-5 community post. and most of all using family and time as priority is just too much.
off course it's my opinion if you have hidden disagreement please keep it hidden. or at least don't quote my post. I'm asshole by birth and mods just hate me.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes