3.70 star(s) 104 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
<-----join the club

"I may be away from my computer, but that’s not stopping my brain from working on the project. Being away has given me some time to think through scenarios and ideas. I can’t wait to get back and resume work! I’ve attached a teaser pic for the next update. What’s Leonard up to?? - "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jodany

May 29, 2018
<-----join the club

"I may be away from my computer, but that’s not stopping my brain from working on the project. Being away has given me some time to think through scenarios and ideas. I can’t wait to get back and resume work! I’ve attached a teaser pic for the next update. What’s Leonard up to?? - "

thank you

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
<-----join the club

Leonard, after being able to see Anna's ass, won't stop until he gets a little piece of her too.
Especially if there's that poker game stop where they already mentioned her being their waitress in the future. Now this image is an alley that ends at some club maybe.. Leonard is going to visit someone important. And it's not just any club by the look of the place :cool:

Oct 11, 2022
Leonard, after being able to see Anna's ass, won't stop until he gets a little piece of her too.
Especially if there's that poker game stop where they already mentioned her being their waitress in the future. Now this image is an alley that ends at some club maybe.. Leonard is going to visit someone important. And it's not just any club by the look of the place :cool:
You remember David and Alexia outside in David week? Now I wonder if he is the guy that owns that fancy sports car, he sees David and Alexia outside and he might wanna "cash" in on Anna, and its him, Leo, that drives Anna home, and not Jake or Marvin... What do you think?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
<-----join the club

IMG_2147.jpeg
I think he’s up to finding a used pair of Anna’s panties that he can wear like a ski mask :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1886.jpeg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You remember David and Alexia outside in David week? Now I wonder if he is the guy that owns that fancy sports car, he sees David and Alexia outside and he might wanna "cash" in on Anna, and its him, Leo, that drives Anna home, and not Jake or Marvin... What do you think?
Oh yes I remember and that car is definitely his because later he came in laughing at David already drunk with Chris before i thought it was him taking the pictures i was wrong but he was definitely there to get some evidence for when need it
wow, that would be a very interesting twist:unsure:
I think note: the image of Anna being taken home is unlikely, she's very smiling and happy to be that pervert even because we saw the flashback at his house and what happened from there to Anna since that day, she doesn't even want to see him painted in gold.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
isnt he chris's wingman when they go out?
It's something like we have to keep an eye on these two together.
All David friends are not friends they are out to get Anna
Fake friends who just want to steal what they couldn't get first pity david but in the end he's such an asshole for trusting them :HideThePain:
signs are not lacking for David to distrust his supposed friends like he had dinner what else is missing for him to see.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
We were having a conversation the other day about who had worse friends, David or Anna, and while we could not come to a consensus it did lead to a fascinating conversation about the philosophy of Hannah Arendt and the banality of evil so it wasn't a total loss. Both sets of friends are equally fake and although Anna's are certainly more malevolent David's are just as insidious. They both have shitty taste in friends. We would love to hear your thoughts, though, as we couldn't come up with a better way to decide than a coin flip or a game of rock paper scissors.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
<-----join the club

:ROFLMAO:Panty Man:ROFLMAO:, isn't that the club where he later meets David and Chris? And now he went outside and saw an interesting scene. Where Alexa tries to seduce a drunken David and Panty Man quickly hid in the bushes so they wouldn't see him?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Panty Man:ROFLMAO:, isn't that the club where he later meets David and Chris? And now he went outside and saw an interesting scene. Where Alexa tries to seduce a drunken David and Panty Man quickly hid in the bushes so they wouldn't see him?
Maybe but how would Kendra know “panty thief” Leo? They never showed them meeting. I think the guy who hid in the bushes is alexia’s ex or the guy who scammed David’s father and is working for Kendra.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes he has the same shirt.
5_5_685.jpg
He could have seen David grabbing her boobs and kissing her if that's the choice we want and also rejecting her advances now whoever was in the bushes is pretty sure it was braxton. Leonard could have seen that whole scene and hid behind his car or also filmed it for a second witness in case they needed it in my theory because Anna might still have doubts even with Alexia, her supposed boyfriend, proving the betrayal, Leonard getting into it would be more proof that it was in fact real.
Anna would not accept any contact with him after what he did but he could beg for a chance and show the same or even more proofs

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes