3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
David has a serious problem of lack of confidence generated by his father. If we analyse the behaviour of Darren's father towards his son, it is that of the president and founder of the company who does not trust his son, and for whom the company will always be his own. So when David learns that the ruin of the Company is because his father has been buying toy trains on shady internet sites with the company's account, he is neither surprised, nor alarmed; nor, of course, does he scold his father. This situation of company president, only son, who is there because he is Darren's son, leads David to be sullen, to always be trying to prove that he deserves to be there and to have no empathy for anyone. If you look at him, when he meets Anna he goes to lunch alone, he goes to the gym alone and none of his colleagues visit him in the office. He's a dull guy, who hardly ever smiles. He hates Renaldo because he is his opposite: handsome, with an attractive personality, the employees adore him, he is efficient, a good worker, he dances and, of course, he thinks that David is there because he is Darren's son (like the whole office) and David knows it.
His ostracism also leads him to not knowing any of Anna's colleagues for years, except for Hank and because he happened to meet him in a restaurant. Of course, he doesnt like anyone except the girl, Kendra.
As for his "friends", David has no friends, he has a few parasites with whom he creates dangerous symbioses. He uses Chris and Leonard so that he can learn to flirt and have fun. For the others, David was the useful fool, the eternal pupil who flattered and adored them. The symbiosis ends when David gets something that the parasites, who are close to 40, do not have and envy, a beautiful wife; and when David attacks their self-esteem because he boasts about it. At that moment the parasites decide to finish off the host, who is no longer useful; now their prey is David's wife, who, moreover, has put herself in range.
This is something that we discussed. To summarize, David has a propensity toward toxic relationships with both men and women. Not just in poorly choosing them but also in having a blind spot for their most maladaptive behaviors. However, the missing piece of the puzzle for us is his mother. We know very little about her at this time but I wouldn't be surprised if she was severely emotionally disturbed and neglectful, a pastiche of all of the terrible qualities in his friends and lovers. David has many of the qualities that you see in someone who suffers from CPTSD as a result of childhood abuse and neglect. Flattened affect, difficulties connecting with others, and avoidant behavior patterns. These folks often fall in with a bad crowd because they have difficulty in distinguishing between loving relationships and exploitative ones.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
This is something that we discussed. To summarize, David has a propensity toward toxic relationships with both men and women. Not just in poorly choosing them but also in having a blind spot for their most maladaptive behaviors. However, the missing piece of the puzzle for us is his mother. We know very little about her at this time but I wouldn't be surprised if she was severely emotionally disturbed and neglectful, a pastiche of all of the terrible qualities in his friends and lovers. David has many of the qualities that you see in someone who suffers from CPTSD as a result of childhood abuse and neglect. Flattened affect, difficulties connecting with others, and avoidant behavior patterns. These folks often fall in with a bad crowd because they have difficulty in distinguishing between loving relationships and exploitative ones.
I haven't talked about the mother because we don't know anything about her. But I thought the same, indeed she could be part of David's lack of confidence. Maybe being hyperprottective with David, maybe being submissive to Darren.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Discovered, for myself, PRB view display - funny! :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehehe the part of the dick getting lost in her belly is funny it just shows that predators don't just want her pussy :sneaky::LOL:
Started working on the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, it's getting good huh reminds me a little of this sneak peek. I'm loving the details. Grandpa Marvin's like "fuck you Jake I did it! Motherfucker" by the look.:ROFLMAO:
v065.jpg

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Here's another copy and paste game on matrimonial infidelity, how do you distinguish yourself from others if in the end, the wife goes from puritan to absolute slut, you really have no other ideas all of you DEvs, you pass the scripts of the games, change the names, some variants, but the final substance, already written. no one who has the balls to have their own ideas and change the usual cornificio. meh

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Here's another copy and paste game on matrimonial infidelity, how do you distinguish yourself from others if in the end, the wife goes from puritan to absolute slut, you really have no other ideas all of you DEvs, you pass the scripts of the games, change the names, some variants, but the final substance, already written. no one who has the balls to have their own ideas and change the usual cornificio. meh
Please post some of your fave super unique games. Thanks

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Please post some of your fave super unique games. Thanks
First you should understand what I was referring to, in the game with marriages section, I specified that they are all paste, they are predictable, I didn't say all games, I specified that it would also be worthy to expand a different system, no the usual transforming the wife into astronomical whore.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
First you should understand what I was referring to, in the game with marriages section, I specified that they are all paste, they are predictable, I didn't say all games, I specified that it would also be worthy to expand a different system, no the usual transforming the wife into astronomical whore.
That's fine, I want your list of approved games that aren't bad. I'm trying to understand why you are giving the developer hate rather than just ignore the game. Is there something in this game you enjoy? Like the character of Anna and how she looks or something?

Reactions: TeamEquipe

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
the game has double standards, anna can fuck 40 men and even have a relationship (shameful) with Martin, while Tony fucks 10 girls, and with 2 he is attacked by anna for disrespect, now, anna talking about disrespect to tony, already it's bullshit, anna starting a story with martin as an alternative to marriage, it's another bullshit behind tony's back, who at least in this case, given all the freedom given to Anna, didn't deserve it, then how to go after an orgy and full of cum from others, go to her husband and tell him she loves him, shameful, true it's a game, but a little common sense in some dynamics would be appreciated, Anna fucks from boys to old men, how disgusting
bro, wrong game. You're talking about TACOs

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, if you think like that, you should ignore the game, because for you it's just another copy like others. Maybe you'll find the game you want elsewhere.:rolleyes:
Oh one more thing a simple answer from Dev about Anna's corruption..
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-6-4-mr-palmer.118449/post-11295414

Last edited:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
what's the name of the game?

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes