3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think he can see her phone screen. The distance and angle of his and Anna's beautiful head blocking his view I don't think he can see the hot conversation she's having with Marvin :ROFLMAO: (I mean Chris or possibly Jake really)
Or with a penguin, it is unlikely that Anna writes with him and arranges the details of a business trip. 1.Chris90%, 2.Jake 50%3. Old fish1%. Yes, you're right, David is too far away to see what Anna is writing on the phone.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Or with a penguin, it is unlikely that Anna writes with him and arranges the details of a business trip. 1.Chris90%, 2.Jake 50%3. Old fish1%. Yes, you're right, David is too far away to see what Anna is writing on the phone.
But he’s not too far away to see if a photo was sent to her or if she is sending photos or taking pics of herself and we all know she’s not too bright so I bet she doesn’t even have the ringer off or know how to, so every text notification makes a sound and the camera shutter sound is a dead giveaway your taking pics of yourself in bed :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But he’s not too far away to see if a photo was sent to her or if she is sending photos or taking pics of herself and we all know she’s not too bright so I bet she doesn’t even have the ringer off or know how to, so every text notification makes a sound and the camera shutter sound is a dead giveaway your taking pics of yourself in bed :ROFLMAO:

:unsure:It would be difficult for her to take a sexy photo in this positionnot to attract David's attention with his suspicious behavior.. :ROFLMAO: :eek:She accidentally hid her phone under the covers and instead of taking a sexy photo, :ROFLMAO:she took a photo of David's leg and sent it to Chris. Please Chris this is for you :ROFLMAO::eek:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
:unsure:It would be difficult for her to take a sexy photo in this positionnot to attract David's attention with his suspicious behavior.. :ROFLMAO: :eek:She accidentally hid her phone under the covers and instead of taking a sexy photo, :ROFLMAO:she took a photo of David's leg and sent it to Chris. Please Chris this is for you :ROFLMAO::eek:
Or maybe she can send this to Chris :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3031.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
2069 Anna sits in her rocking chair on the porch of her daughter Sophie's house. she receives a text from Chris ..again. she presses ignore and laughs out loud. Sophie comes out of the house, wondering what her mom is laughing about. and then she remembers..oh you got another text from Simp Boi again? Anna replies..yeah can you believe that pathetic loser still thinks he can get outta the friend zone?...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: #DEATHTOSIMPBOI

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:love: Here our Anna needs her days explored properly, to add some events in her day to day life, including her friends, neighbors, grocery, shopping, babysitter etc.
Stretch out the timed events from early morning routine to morning at home with baby / babysitter, from day to noon at work, from afternoon to daybreak with colleagues / boss, spending evenings at dates or seduction / corruption events, reserve nights for sex chat or fetishes.(y)

I don't understand why these corruption VN hotwife plot swings only drastically? either have a no-go attitude for being corrupted or turn into absolute sluts spreading, riding, rocking and humping all the time. o_O

Is it so difficult to expect a tease, a grope, occasional sneak peek or gradual corruption / flirting scenes, without immediately getting blue balled, cock blocked, 180° shift in the mood. :censored:

Most of such VN keep holding off to H-scenes (pretending a slow burn plot) without much plot progress, then get stuck with (Lust and Passion / Stoper) or become an unreasonable fuck fest for whorish behavior. :unsure:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Stop spam this forum !! I know something : if you dont like something you move on !!Is dev game not my game or your game , and he will write the game as he wants, not as we want. If you are used to the female characters in the game becoming whores within 5 minutes of starting the game, then you played the wrong game. One question : You suport DEV on Patreon ? If you do, you have every right to be frustated , if not nobody is interest on your frustation !!
I support developer..I don't know why supporters jump in between any criticism...let them criticize...if you like the game keep praising about it...those who doesn't like the game, your calling out on them will not change their mind...if you like only positive supporters, stick to patreon only..you can check my previous comments too I supported background story....but what's 5min sex to you really?? Do you press skip button to play?? Or do you read the contents?? And please don't bring this thing " if you support the developer in patreon" ..if the developer didn't wanted to make this game for free..he wouldn't have launched it in here. It's not your game too as you agreed so you don't have any rights to bully other critics.

And one more thing I hear alot from supporters "if you don't like this game then play other games"....I mean who are you to tell them?? They can play whatever they want, if they don't like, they will criticize.. it's as simple as that. You cannot change anyone's mind.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:love: Here our Anna needs her days explored properly, to add some events in her day to day life, including her friends, neighbors, grocery, shopping, babysitter etc.
Stretch out the timed events from early morning routine to morning at home with baby / babysitter, from day to noon at work, from afternoon to daybreak with colleagues / boss, spending evenings at dates or seduction / corruption events, reserve nights for sex chat or fetishes.(y)

I don't understand why these corruption VN hotwife plot swings only drastically? either have a no-go attitude for being corrupted or turn into absolute sluts spreading, riding, rocking and humping all the time. o_O

Is it so difficult to expect a tease, a grope, occasional sneak peek or gradual corruption / flirting scenes, without immediately getting blue balled, cock blocked, 180° shift in the mood. :censored:

Most of such VN keep holding off to H-scenes (pretending a slow burn plot) without much plot progress, then get stuck with (Lust and Passion / Stoper) or become an unreasonable fuck fest for whorish behavior. :unsure:
Buddy, :eek:if you wanted all these events, this game has already surpassed Wife and Mother in terms of time, it wouldn't be 7:ROFLMAO: years, but this game would never be finished.:eek::ROFLMAO:o_O:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krat0$

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And one more thing I hear alot from supporters "if you don't like this game then play other games"....I mean who are you to tell them?? They can play whatever they want, if they don't like, they will criticize.. it's as simple as that. You cannot change anyone's mind.
(y) :)You have 100% respect from me for your words, my friend. Often, when I play a new game on this forum and I don't like it, I hear the following words: (n):mad::(:(:eek: "If you don't like it, don't play this game, it's not for you, move on, don't spoil the fun for others, don't criticize” – these are the classic words of fans on this forum of players of a given game.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Wait! What if it's a choice?
You have the options to have David either sleep in bed (innocent route but not forgiven, so she can still do harmless text) or make him sleep on the couch (naughty route).
Naaah fuck it, won't be that interesting.
Teasers are always from the best route. So dont think so

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
(y) :)You have 100% respect from me for your words, my friend. Often, when I play a new game on this forum and I don't like it, I hear the following words: (n):mad::(:(:eek: "If you don't like it, don't play this game, it's not for you, move on, don't spoil the fun for others, don't criticize” – these are the classic words of fans on this forum of players of a given game.
It's usually not like that. You don't get such statements for a one-off, sensible criticism that adheres to certain rules in terms of tone and choice of words.
I admit that the boundaries between criticism, vomiting and endless repetitive chatter are fluid.
But when I read the same content over and over again for weeks, which of course is always "important" and/but contains nothing but babble about blue eggs, then I wonder why the player is still sticking with this game and hasn't moved on long ago but believes his freedom of expression is restricted by such questions.
But this is a forum in which everyone can say or write almost anything and if someone thinks the umpteenth repetition of their opinion is important, who am I to contradict that.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
It's usually not like that. You don't get such statements for a one-off, sensible criticism that adheres to certain rules in terms of tone and choice of words.
I admit that the boundaries between criticism, vomiting and endless repetitive chatter are fluid.
But when I read the same content over and over again for weeks, which of course is always "important" and/but contains nothing but babble about blue eggs, then I wonder why the player is still sticking with this game and hasn't moved on long ago but believes his freedom of expression is restricted by such questions.
But this is a forum in which everyone can say or write almost anything and if someone thinks the umpteenth repetition of their opinion is important, who am I to contradict that.
Absolutely, I agree with you one hundred percent.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I'll tell you this, buddy, if I don't like the game, I don't comment or speak out at all, I just move on. But we are all different and if someone speaks out about something they didn’t like, that’s absolutely normal. And this is normal exactly until the moment when a person has expressed his opinion several times. But if a person returns to the topic over and over again and repeats the same thing over and over again, then you must agree that this is abnormal and wrong, this is some kind of pathology.

rosewaterapple

Apr 13, 2022

Good news for David: They’re back together in the same bed. Bad news: Things are still frosty between them.
Despite the frosty marriage, Anna can’t help but heat up while she texts with another man…

View attachment 3537234
this small detail of anna being topless adds to intrigue
did anna and david had sex?
did she slid her top down top to send risque pics to chris?

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes