3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I’m fine with the cheating, what bothers me is how fucking stupid David is and how naieve Anna is for a lawyer too. If we didn’t have to control David’s character I wouldn’t give 2 shits what happens to him, I’d probly try to Cuck him :ROFLMAO: But since dev makes us play his path too, it just bothers me that he doesn’t know how to defend himself and standup for his innocence!
2 holes in Anna’s accusation of David cheating
1. The used condom, just tell that bitch it’s not mine I don’t even use condoms since we’ve been married, don’t believe me get the dna tested & you will find out it’s not mine, then you can get on your knees and beg me for forgiveness.
2. Her new crazy friend that is David’s ex, how come you can never show me a pic of her Anna, when I visited you with flowers why did she hide from me, wait till you find out it’s my crazy ex girlfriend whose off her meds and using you like a dumb whore.
Facts but the first line is even simpler I fuck a chick in my truck and I leave the full condom. Why didn't i throw it out the window. Why leave it there to be found. Thats one problem with Anna being a lawyer and that stupid. Another thing some stranger shows me pics of my husband doing something but wont let me have them even though they have the originals. Husband has panties in his gym bag knowing I do his laundry next morning a woman shows up asking for them. All reasons to stop and think about it, thats why she sucks as a lawyer and I agree with Kendra she didnt get the position cause she was a good lawyer but cause the boss wants her.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
this one was waiting teas to see if our imagination be as we wish
but sad dev not make it happen
we though this make husband spy on wife text sex with chris
but when see this after we know she just check onlin nothing happen
if devlop make husband spy anna chat will make husband force to be cuck
View attachment 3767043
David won't be a cuckold because the creator said he wouldn't take it very well

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I’m fine with the cheating, what bothers me is how fucking stupid David is and how naieve Anna is for a lawyer too. If we didn’t have to control David’s character I wouldn’t give 2 shits what happens to him, I’d probly try to Cuck him :ROFLMAO: But since dev makes us play his path too, it just bothers me that he doesn’t know how to defend himself and standup for his innocence!
2 holes in Anna’s accusation of David cheating
1. The used condom, just tell that bitch it’s not mine I don’t even use condoms since we’ve been married, don’t believe me get the dna tested & you will find out it’s not mine, then you can get on your knees and beg me for forgiveness.
2. Her new crazy friend that is David’s ex, how come you can never show me a pic of her Anna, when I visited you with flowers why did she hide from me, wait till you find out it’s my crazy ex girlfriend whose off her meds and using you like a dumb whore.
(y):)Only David's wise father had to give his foolish son some clues as to whether he suspected a false friend or whether there was someone in Hannah's who could harm you. I have the impression that this Brazilian soap opera, full of absurdities and stupidities, will take some time before the entire plot is explained. But then stupid David tells Chris that he will hire a private detective, throws his father's advice into the trash about not trusting a fake friend, and locks his fake friend in a room.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
David won't be a cuckold because the creator said he wouldn't take it very well
____________________________________++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

Not to split hairs, but if Anna cheats (has intercourse) with any other male that isn't David, that is being made a cuckold. Ok more a classical definition but in today's world there are finer points what is or isn't cuckolding. Being made a cuckold from 'Hot Wifing' activities is one flavor of it.... though I wonder if MMF three-somes would count too...? If I recall right, NTR is taken from Japanese concept of cuckolding.

Now where we really can split hairs and argue here for everyone to join in on, is does the 'shower' scene in the last release really count as cheating and is it cucking? Damn this could get ugly or silly depending how a person views it.

The question really that is worth discussing is if Anna cheats (gets railed by x, y, and/or z) is:

*Just how does it affect Anna?
*How much blame can be assigned to Anna?
*Does Daid ever find out?
*How far does all the cheating go?
*How might Mr. Palmer end the game?

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Even though I'm a big fan of the writing in this game. Latest update was not of the quality I expected. Dialogue felt cliche and repetitive. Having the dual playthroughs of David and Anna, should have David giving us a glimpse and tease of what Anna is up to. As this sets up a high anticipation of Anna's sexy scenes. This is what I assumed is 50% of the reason to have a David playthrough for the game.
Then Anna's playthrough showing us everything. There was nothing of that. Seemed lazy with the writing.

Easily could have had David coming home seeing Anna and Chris in the kitchen. Anna's top slightly moved or hair a bit messy. Presumably as they finish straightening up their clothes just before David walks in. Then showing the full scene with Anna later. Its sets up the anticipation so much more. These foreshadowing scenes need to happen in his playthrough as Davids scenes are more story driven and have almost no sexual content. 4 1/2 months for that update and couldn't setup a small scene that fuels the lewd act. Feels lazy and a missed opportunity, especially when there is basically nothing else for even a tease scene in the update until the end.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Even though I'm a big fan of the writing in this game. Latest update was not of the quality I expected. Dialogue felt cliche and repetitive. Having the dual playthroughs of David and Anna, should have David giving us a glimpse and tease of what Anna is up to. As this sets up a high anticipation of Anna's sexy scenes. This is what I assumed is 50% of the reason to have a David playthrough for the game.
Then Anna's playthrough showing us everything. There was nothing of that. Seemed lazy with the writing.

Easily could have had David coming home seeing Anna and Chris in the kitchen. Anna's top slightly moved or hair a bit messy. Presumably as they finish straightening up their clothes just before David walks in. Then showing the full scene with Anna later. Its sets up the anticipation so much more. These foreshadowing scenes need to happen in his playthrough as Davids scenes are more story driven and have almost no sexual content. 4 1/2 months for that update and couldn't setup a small scene that fuels the lewd act. Feels lazy and a missed opportunity, especially when there is basically nothing else for even a tease scene in the update until the end.
Next time there will be improvements

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
____________________________________++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

Not to split hairs, but if Anna cheats (has intercourse) with any other male that isn't David, that is being made a cuckold. Ok more a classical definition but in today's world there are finer points what is or isn't cuckolding. Being made a cuckold from 'Hot Wifing' activities is one flavor of it.... though I wonder if MMF three-somes would count too...? If I recall right, NTR is taken from Japanese concept of cuckolding.

Now where we really can split hairs and argue here for everyone to join in on, is does the 'shower' scene in the last release really count as cheating and is it cucking? Damn this could get ugly or silly depending how a person views it.

The question really that is worth discussing is if Anna cheats (gets railed by x, y, and/or z) is:

This creator has his own definition of NTR, which is not accepted. For him, sending flirty texts and sending photos in lingerie is not cheating on NTR.

How does this affect Anna?

It depends on which road, because there is no such scene on the faithful road. In the corruption route, I think Anna will feel guilty about maybe updating a few times and then make another jump.

How much blame can be assigned to Anna?

And here I have a problem, because I think that Anna is more guilty because she doesn't believe her husband, or she has doubts and hears other people's lies. David is also guilty, it will be fair 50:50 they are both guilty

*Does David ever find out?

Certainly sooner or later he will be told by himself or by accident or someone will tell him.

*How far does this deception go?
Everyone will fuck Anna, it's up to us, the players, and the choices we make.

It depends on what path I mean that I am talking about the path of corruption all the time
David and Anna are divorcing, and one of the parents or someone from Anna's or David's family will take over custody of little Sophia.

Anna and David go to therapy for Sophia's sake, which is to help them forgive all of Anna's betrayals

Anna becomes a whore for one of the sexual predators. David finds new love with another woman and they raise little Sophia together.

David takes revenge on all those who ruined his marriage. Then he begins a new life.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This creator has his own definition of NTR, which is not accepted. For him, sending flirty texts and sending photos in lingerie is not cheating on NTR.

How does this affect Anna?

It depends on which road, because there is no such scene on the faithful road. In the corruption route, I think Anna will feel guilty about maybe updating a few times and then make another jump.

How much blame can be assigned to Anna?

And here I have a problem, because I think that Anna is more guilty because she doesn't believe her husband, or she has doubts and hears other people's lies. David is also guilty, it will be fair 50:50 they are both guilty

*Does David ever find out?

Certainly sooner or later he will be told by himself or by accident or someone will tell him.

*How far does this deception go?
Everyone will fuck Anna, it's up to us, the players, and the choices we make.

It depends on what path I mean that I am talking about the path of corruption all the time
David and Anna are divorcing, and one of the parents or someone from Anna's or David's family will take over custody of little Sophia.

Anna and David go to therapy for Sophia's sake, which is to help them forgive all of Anna's betrayals

Anna becomes a whore for one of the sexual predators. David finds new love with another woman and they raise little Sophia together.

David takes revenge on all those who ruined his marriage. Then he begins a new life.
Oooh I like that last one. Don't see revenge in too many betrayed AVNs. Usually, they just lose the SO or they just accept and walk away. David has a temper ssooo let revenge be a option. :devilish:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Finally, My turn for Red Ink. :p:ROFLMAO:
NTR nowadays is defined as where wife cheat basically and husband knows about it...I was not aware about NTR and cuckold origin but as far as I have gone through many games whatever developers understood and presented to their audience.
There's alot of debate in few forums about it because different developers had different understanding. But here is what I saw mainly in the games wherever it's not mentioned NTR and when it does mentioned NTR/cuckold

Cheating/Netorare: Wife do sex with someone else. Like when they are seduced by others. Something like Unfaithful movie in the beginning.

Netori: Few games wife does sex and seduce the third party via naughtiness and seduction.

These cheating/Netorare/Netori etc all these comes under NTR. And husband comes to know about it had negative impact on their relationship and they break up.

Cuckold/Netorase: It means husband watching wife having sex with someone else and he liked it or he's fine with it. I don't think that this will be included in this game.
1621832435820.png

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

Hello Everyone,
Here's the latest update that was released to the patrons. Some things I want to point out:
I did some work on the scene between David/Anna meeting in living room from last update, to get it up to my liking. I felt I rushed through it on last release.
I added a shortcut to skip the Stenstromber flashback scene from the last update.
I added a new phone app, retroactively to the beginning of the story. The texts didn't change, so no need to replay it.
The stat box went through some changes. I got rid of the "David communication" line because that stat is baked in with other stats, so it's kind of useless.
About this update, I want to add that this is an important update, which is why I've spent a lot of time on it. The last update was mostly Anna and David processing the "split." That's not something I wanted to blow past. This update continues that same concept, but it also serves as a transition into the next phase of the story. A shift can be felt.
Finally, I want to warn that for those who reject Chris, this update won't have as much content, but I assure you the other characters will have more time in the coming updates.
I hope you enjoy it!

Windows :
Mac :
Android :
Walkthrough:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This game I actually appreciate for a specific reason. The situation that is going on is between a bunch of average people. Nothing special about them, no dicks down to there knee caps, no uber rich, no brother troupe. Issue is just a bunch of assholes trying to ruin a marriage. Oh and the primary villian is a dangerous woman which is unique.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
These are the tags I find entertaining when they are put in one game but when selected in keyword search it has dwindled down to two pages and mostly abandoned games because of all the abuse from all the haters, they hate on people that compliment the game or certain aspects of the game, they hate on the developer, they hate on characters or character in the game and rebuke anybody who compliments the game over and over and it's just constant barrage of hate and less and less games in the combined tags list are being developed today and it works better when it is focused on a married couple. In the next couple of months I will start financially supporting this game because it's going places, it doesn't matter if it doesn't have all the tags below, it is very entertaining and a great production and a lot of work and thought has gone into it and cool characters that make the game work especially the very sexy Anna.

cheating, female domination, humiliation, netorare

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes