3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
Yo so what's the deal with Anna I'm playing the game for the drama BUT I thought that you as the player can decide if the male and female mc cheat on each other I have played the game 3 time with different choices

In run 1 male kinda wanted to cheat on her so I get why she would be open to fuck around
In run 2 the male mc did not cheat but he also didn't put up with Anna's bs so I get why she would be willing to cheat on him
In run 3 male mc didn't cheat and tried to talk like adults and did everything to save the marriage but Anna dreams of fucking some other dudes like bro what did I messed-up something xD like is ntr not avoidable I'm not hating just asking I'm trying to get behind the story because Anna is not making sense anymore in the last update she was still trying to (save her marriage) know she is just hostile to her husband regardless of how you play

Plus Anna seems to be a smart women so she should know that something is wrong the moment that women her husband had an affair with disappears without any trace

Last edited:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yo so what's the deal with Anna I'm playing the game for the drama BUT I thought that you as the player can decide if the male and female mc cheat on each other I have played the game 3 time with different choices

In run 1 male kinda wanted to cheat on her so I get why she would be open to fuck around
In run 2 the male mc did not cheat but he also didn't put up with Anna's bs so I get why she would be willing to cheat on him
In run 3 male mc didn't cheat and tried to talk like adults and did everything to save the marriage but Anna dreams of fucking some other dudes like bro what did I messed-up something xD like is ntr not avoidable I'm not hating just asking
It's avoidable thought it's just the teaser who is very strong like if you don't want Anna to cheat on David just simply reject the other guy advance but for the dream you can do nothing that's a strong teaser that dream will not come true if you reject the guy

Reactions: danokyzu

life line

Feb 20, 2022
i was on and it says that update every month and then update take 3 month or more , and that's why i cancel my membership , There are not many events compared to the time it takes to update ,

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
It's avoidable thought it's just the teaser who is very strong like if you don't want Anna to cheat on David just simply reject the other guy advance but for the dream you can do nothing that's a strong teaser that dream will not come true if you reject the guy
Yes but that's the thing so even if david does nothing wrong you can make anna cheat on him for the lols?
i dont get it like when you play as david you have to force him to cheat but if you play as anna is like she wants to cheat either way it does not matter how you play she send pics to chris and She also lets him touch her without telling David about it, which is pretty stupid because if it comes out, she'll be the one who basically (cheated)I know she didn't have sex with Chris but David got the cheater treatment from her for something he didn't do but she did with Chris (minus the BJ). He'll be 100% pissed. Chris is like the Alex for the female MC

Reactions: hzjujk

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yes but that's the thing so even if david does nothing wrong you can make anna cheat on him for the lols?
i dont get it like when you play as david you have to force him to cheat but if you play as anna is like she wants to cheat either way it does not matter how you play she send pics to chris and She also lets him touch her without telling David about it, which is pretty stupid because if it comes out, she'll be the one who basically (cheated)I know she didn't have sex with Chris but David got the cheater treatment from her for something he didn't do but she did with Chris (minus the BJ). He'll be 100% pissed. Chris is like the Alex for the female MC
Well,with all due respect<3 you realy fuck up your playtrought kuz me in my playtrought Anna never give Chris a hd in the contrary she begin to not trust him anymore in my playtrought in the last update when chris trying to fill her she hit him and when chris was trying to enter in the bathroom in the morning she become angry and clack the door chris get rejected and he left pissed of if you have the vice verse you made a wrong choice for the picture yeah it's unavoidable for the first but the second one you can just reject him

As far as i know David doenst cheat, the ball is in Anna's foot and the power is in your hand if you want Anna to be loyal be carreful in the choice you will make if you want i can share you one of my save kuz and my save she dindndt give any Hd

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well,with all due respect<3 you realy fuck up your playtrought kuz me in my playtrought Anna never give Chris a blow job in the contrary she begin to not trust him anymore in my playtrought in the last update when chris trying to fill her she hit him and when chris was trying to enter in the bathroom in the morning she become angry and clack the door chris get rejected and he left pissed of if you have the vice verse you made a wrong choice for the picture yeah it's unavoidable for the first but the second one you can just reject him

As far as i know David doenst cheat, the ball is in Anna's foot and the power is in your hand if you want Anna to be loyal be carreful in the choice you will make if you want i can share you one of my save kuz and my save she dindndt give any BJ
IMG_2968.jpeg Anna didn’t give Chris a bj, it was a hj
IMG_2969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
Well,with all due respect<3 you realy fuck up your playtrought kuz me in my playtrought Anna never give Chris a hd in the contrary she begin to not trust him anymore in my playtrought in the last update when chris trying to fill her she hit him and when chris was trying to enter in the bathroom in the morning she become angry and clack the door chris get rejected and he left pissed of if you have the vice verse you made a wrong choice for the picture yeah it's unavoidable for the first but the second one you can just reject him

As far as i know David doenst cheat, the ball is in Anna's foot and the power is in your hand if you want Anna to be loyal be carreful in the choice you will make if you want i can share you one of my save kuz and my save she dindndt give any Hd
In my save data, Anna hasn't started anything with Chris except for the pictures and the fact that Chris groped her, but look, she had a condom as proof and the things smell strongly after use if she could smell the perfume from David's shirt then you would have too I have to figure out that there was nothing in the condom and even if there was something in it, she could have matched the DNA from the condom and David. She is a lawyer. If I came up with this idea, she should have thought of it too there are many things she could have done

I know that Anna hasn't had anything sexual with anyone else, but imagine that David is trying to prove he's innocent the whole time while he's being sabotaged and Anna is treating him unfairly. If after everything's been sorted out, David still stays with her, bro, then he's an idiot or a very patient man XD

but yeah game logic so what gives

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
In my save data, Anna hasn't started anything with Chris except for the pictures and the fact that Chris groped her, but look, she had a condom as proof and the things smell strongly after use if she could smell the perfume from David's shirt then you would have too I have to figure out that there was nothing in the condom and even if there was something in it, she could have matched the DNA from the condom and David. She is a lawyer. If I came up with this idea, she should have thought of it too there are many things she could have done

I know that Anna hasn't had anything sexual with anyone else, but imagine that David is trying to prove he's innocent the whole time while he's being sabotaged and Anna is treating him unfairly. If after everything's been sorted out, David still stays with her, bro, then he's an idiot or a very patient man XD

think she look for reason to cheat or send pic
even in bathroom she want fell chris dick
then she look excuse to give her right do with her brain tell her he deserved cheat him
all thing grop is harassment marvin or chris
she lawyer
but she act naive cause she want and look for reason to cheat to blame her husband

Last edited:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024

Well, if i had not seen the (Anna doubt David cheated) in the statistiques i would say David had allready screw up but îf Anna doubt they have chance to save they marriage now just wait until they can discover the truth

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes