3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
well, i don't think i respect your opinion for thinking that way, but we will have the option to save this marriage yes it will be difficult, but not impossible. it just depends a lot on our choices made I even thought that it wouldn't be possible to save this marriage But now seeing Anna's expectation I'm not worried about that anymore.
It will be possible to save the marriage. I call this the bad ending. David stuck with this woman, probably not knowing what she has been up to. Because if he does know he will have to live the rest of his life without single scrap of self-respect. And it is going to get so much worse before it gets better.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It will be possible to save the marriage. I call this the bad ending. David stuck with this woman, probably not knowing what she has been up to. Because if he does know he will have to live the rest of his life without single scrap of self-respect. And it is going to get so much worse before it gets better.
With a good ending, I can have a second child. If you choose well, Anna won't betray David

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or save yourself with two paths. You will change if you don't like or get bored with one path
Well thought out this is what i will do from now on. but i think i'll like almost every way but chris :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
With a good ending, I can have a second child. If you choose well, Anna won't betray David
I'm afraid not. Betrayal is inevitable. The only thing left to determine is the extent to which she will do it and how deep the betrayal will go. She may not commit a sex act with anyone else but sex isn't the only way to disrespect the marriage. This isn't a sitcom misunderstanding that will be solved in a half-hour so we can get to the next episode. This is a fundamental inability to maintain healthy boundaries in the workplace. We already know she will take her co-worker's side and not believe her husband, choosing them over him. All that is left to determine is how we get there. Just as we are able to make David into a creep or not, the result is going to be the same whether she is naive or cunning.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think it will be a bad ending we will have difficulties as usual but it will be possible to avoid any content you don't like or betrayal and I think after all this disgrace that David has been through he will be smarter with any girl that approaches him again.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think we can have more than one, maybe two or if not three, that's right. It will be a big happy family and a good ending for David and Anna but :unsure: I also wonder if in the corruption route it will be possible for Ana to get pregnant, for example Hank doesn't I know if he will be able to have more children due to his age but he also has Jake :devilish:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Mr. Palmer
You could have done just one thing like many DVs do with multiple protagonists.
That way I would avoid ending a chapter with the male MC and then starting the same thing all over again with the female MC.
The story was interesting, but kind of boring due to having the same story 2 times with the male character and then the female.
You wanted to save time and ended up just taking advantage of the images at certain points and nothing changed only the position of the characters.:sneaky:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
:FacePalm: My thoughts are a mess I was in the mood to follow the path of corruption since there is no way to prove to Anna that David is innocent so soon But then I remembered that it would be better to wait for the completion of CH2 because then I will be more decided which way it will be easier to follow. :KEK:
True we cant speculate about anna and david relationship over one week where we didnt witness both side of the story.. However for me corrupting anna to the core is the fun part because her innocence , loyalty and gullibility to believe every next person she see make her perfect specimen for corruption but in a logical way

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope we can see anna in more revealing clothes when she will be in office in chapter 3
You can rest assured that this will happen. Anna will no longer care what kind of clothes she wears at work until I think she gets new clothes a lot tighter and shorter showing a lot more skin lol after what happened in CH1 let's just say that now Anna is free to have fun and flirt and tease everyone when you get to CH3

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
True we cant speculate about anna and david relationship over one week where we didnt witness both side of the story.. However for me corrupting anna to the core is the fun part because her innocence , loyalty and gullibility to believe every next person she see make her perfect specimen for corruption but in a logical way
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's sadly yes it's going to be complicated at least for me as I'm still undecided by the shit we saw on David's side. I just hope that in Anna's now-expectation her thoughts about kicking David out of the house change my mind. I hope she is in doubt when David says that he will prove he didn't attract but that will be clarified more in Part 3

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
Surprisingly this story took me a second to recognize. If anyone wants to know how this all ends. This story is from an author from Literotica. Not trying to spoil, but I don't see the Dev crediting where this all came from. If I am wrong and they have permission for making this I will apologize.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Surprisingly this story took me a second to recognize. If anyone wants to know how this all ends. This story is from an author from Literotica. Not trying to spoil, but I don't see the Dev crediting where this all came from. If I am wrong and they have permission for making this I will apologize.
Yes this has been linked and discussed before. It is an inspiration not an adaptation.
1668490423623.png

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
It seems that one of the three lawsuits Anna has received will be against her husband's company. Henk says she will have to make a choice.
I don't think so. Pete, the Hank's friend, is the North Star lawyer. But there are other clients of David's logistic company, who knows if one of then goes to Lowery law firm. Indeed it would be interesting...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm afraid not. Betrayal is inevitable. The only thing left to determine is the extent to which she will do it and how deep the betrayal will go. She may not commit a sex act with anyone else but sex isn't the only way to disrespect the marriage. This isn't a sitcom misunderstanding that will be solved in a half-hour so we can get to the next episode. This is a fundamental inability to maintain healthy boundaries in the workplace. We already know she will take her co-worker's side and not believe her husband, choosing them over him. All that is left to determine is how we get there. Just as we are able to make David into a creep or not, the result is going to be the same whether she is naive or cunning.
Read what you Dev said. And draw conclusions. You will not be forced to do anything. Anna will not betray you if you choose well
He said that if you make the right choices, Anna will not go further with anyone

Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think so. Pete, the Hank's friend, is the North Star lawyer. But there are other clients of David's logistic company, who knows if one of then goes to Lowery law firm. Indeed it would be interesting...
But at the beginning of Ch1,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There are some commonalities, but that's another story

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes