3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since i do a bit of name editing and change some of the dialogue a little bit when i play, i don't mind the monthly updates to keep those editing sessions short so i can get to the game. honestly cannot wait to see the Saturday Anna update though, need to see what her reaction to the accusation of cheating actually will be. i am sure she might be a bit skeptical of it at first but i want to see what pushes her to throw David out of the house without giving his side of things. and then of course, ch 3 will be about David trying to find out whats going on and try to prove he didn't cheat on Anna. hopefully before Anna decides to fuck around with Backstabbing Prick or Jake. i would hope the FBI will be involved in trying to find out what happened with David's company being ripped off and get evidence against Loony Cunt and put her away for good. so many ideas rolling around in my head for where Mr. Palmer will go with the story. but it is much more interesting than just people trying to break up the marriage.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yea Im fine with 1 day update a month, thats how the patrons voted, and it wouldnt make any diffrence, CH2' final update will probably be the end of June (holidays, vacations + fam life), so it wouldnt matter if its one big week update or monthly, CH2 is not going be produces faster... Anna's wednesday will/maybe be sometime in February, so that could also push final CH2 to July 2023, we just have to see how it plays out..... remember, 1 day = 1 month+ to produce!

"I fully anticipate Tuesday being released next month before the holidays. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee the update after this next one will be in January... there's still a lot to do for Wednesday, and with the artist having to rework prior stuff, that takes up some time & resources. And then you have the holidays, which will cut into my writing/programming time. I figure to set the bar low for that update." - Mr. Palmer
Unless your “Stoper” then 1 day update takes 9 months

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Of course, it's still too early to tell, but it seems that it is up to David and the decisions he makes whether their marriage will last (you need to be a good boy and not argue with your wife, not be jealous, not express your anxieties, be honest, and so on.)

In turn, it will depend on Anna how this marriage will look (if it lasts)
she can love her husband, but also sleep with someone on the side, she can be completely faithful, he can agree to an open marriage, and so on.

Or am I mistaken, and in case of her betrayal, the whole plot will come down to the same finale as the mentioned story from the Literotica
Read what you Dev said. And draw conclusions. You will not be forced to do anything. Anna will not betray you if you choose well
He said that if you make the right choices, Anna will not go further with anyone

Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm sorry but I don't understand it that way.

Pete, North Star's lawyer, is going to file a lawsuit against David's company, but since he knows that one of Hank's lawyers is the wife of the company's president (David) he calls Hank beforehand to warn him for two reasons: he is his friend and Pete's law firm owes Hank a lot. At that point Hank has the idea to ask Pete to stop the lawsuit for the time being in order to use the lawsuit with Anna as one more element of pressure. Pete agrees and drops the lawsuit for the time being.
I have not managed to see in any of Hank's conversations with Pete or Anna that Hank says he is defending one of those affected by the defaults of David's company. On the other hand there would be an incompatibility, Hank could not represent one of the affected clients because there would be a possible conflict of interest since Anna works for him.
During an argument between Anna and David. Anna says that Hank can help David's company in trouble. To which David reacts angrily that he does not want this help

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Let this be out there as we enter new rounds of speculation and digression until action returns. Ann looks so much more jaded in the above screenshot,
her makeup covering heavy sleep loss. Talk about not giving the light of day to David
but putting out there her livelihood, her house, her child and herself for the asshole
she has been fighting the whole time she had a lonely neuron battling for the lights up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dev's words about sending photos
As for the panties, yes it’s uncharacteristic for Anna to send a pic that flashes her panties. But she did it. Sometimes we do things in certain moods without thinking about the consequences first. That can lead to a range of emotions like excitement, confusion, or regret… fortunately in this story you have a few choices to influence how Anna reacts to doing such an uncharacteristic thing. And the good news is that you get to witness her frame of mind when she did it in the next update.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sorry. This is a case where screaming at me will not change my opinion and the words of the dev only reinforce them. I find Anna's behavior and attitude repugnant as it stands and I don't foresee that changing as her corruption advances. I've played paths with both of her options and they are just like biting into shit sandwiches from two different people. Whose shit you prefer to swallow is purely personal preference. In some ways that is probably true to life as many women in the workplace probably feel this way. I also mark her behavior with Chris as betrayal even with the facts that we currently know. It is just that the latest update has removed the small doubt that remained pertaining to that. I suppose that the only remaining variable is if David's choices are terrible then the decline and degradation of this marriage will not be so much of a tragedy as an inevitability. But just because I am rooting for divorce court doesn't mean that I'm not going to enjoy the game.
I'm sorry you took it that way, that I'm yelling at you. I wanted to show that what the developer says is true. And you have a choice, save this marriage by making the right decisions. And you will not be forced to do anything. If you make the right decisions, Anna will not cheat on her husband and go on with other guys. The decisions you make may not have immediate consequences. But if protecting this marriage is a bad ending for you, then I have no more questions.

Reactions: D4ker and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:(:mad::confused::cautious::cry:There was no point in changing those old reds for new ones when Anna showed off her panties. And adding new ones. When Henk stares at those panties as they leave the party. This ruins the picture of history because Anna was not broken. Game. But probably it was done for thirsty faps who kept complaining. Because it was pointless.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:(:mad::confused::cautious::cry:There was no point in changing those old reds for new ones when Anna showed off her panties. And adding new ones. When Henk stares at those panties as they leave the party. This ruins the picture of history because Anna was not broken. Game. But probably it was done for thirsty faps who kept complaining. Because it was pointless.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I also think it was changed by many complaints about not having sexual content in CH1 just a sex scene with David and also already predicted that it won't be in CH2 but the Dev made that clear from the beginning but it seems that many forget to look at the first page before complaining about this I know it's boring to talk about it but that part of Anna exposing her panties was pretty bizarre and it really messed up a little bit but anyway that's a minus at least some of them were happy with it making their famous faps :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
any lesbian content?¡
No. However, it is not outside the realm of possibility. It would be very interesting to find out that gym girl is doing everything she is doing because she is secretly deeply in love with Kendra. I also wouldn't put it past Kendra to use sex to get what she wants.

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
This dev spent WAY WAAY too much time unfolding the story and forgot this must be a sex game.
There is just a sorry excuse of 1 sex animation where you see you wife's hips from the side, no sex organs visible.
Wow, I must be in a different site, where I have to accept I am 18y or older, only to see plenty of clothed models and some fake resemblance of a story with no actual sex.

What is up with the MC cheating on her? That is not NTR that is Cheating. He is deceitful and does not make it with her blessing. Trying to score every chick is not a swinger's lifestyle and too bad most devs here can only read about such lifestyle...
NTR can happen to both sexes, and he already said the story is a slow burn. From what I understand NTR is when the significant other is stolen from the other, and for some reason it is mainly women being stolen from men. I hate NTR it makes me angry in ways I won't talk about, with the exception being the one doing the stealing. Cheating to me is a physical/emotional relationship with another character, but the significant other doesn't leave the relationship.

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
I am saving this marriage, and I will never let Chris win. As a woman, no way does she share pics with Chris. Unrealistic, you don't understand women at all. But we don't play as much as men, so I see the direction this is going and understand why women turn into sluts so easily. But the writing otherwise is wonderful and the slow burn is definitely hotter. But if you let Chris die, I will send you devs nude Havasu pics of us girls. ASU girls.....lol

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes