3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Man, that's true, I've known many games with this kind of slow recording promises, this always draws a lot of attention because it's almost 90% sure that it's going to be a good game with a well-crafted story and several paths to follow.. this greatly raises expectations.
and when we play we have that wonderful taste of wanting much more lol but unfortunately for our disappointment many end up being on hold or being abandoned for a few years there were some that even came back but most are always literally abandoned. and yes like i said most supporters or all want bigger content but here otherwise they end up stopping support. but it is only right that it should be so. even Dev has already explained that it will be a little slow and from what I remember.. it will be part by part not very big But that doesn't bother me too much because things here are quite fast to tell you the truth we have already finished CH1 for example if we stop to think about ( A Perfect Marriage ) is very well on track it is even giving a good beating to some very famous games of the same genre that have been four or five years without sexual content in one of the main parts which is the corruption of the MC I even I say here that we will see Anna getting a good hot spanking and lots of sex scenes faster than some certain games that just keep stalling anyway I also really like a slow burn these are always my favorite games for that reason. but everything has a limit as i already said i'm a patient guy i like it when something always happens at the right time without wasting our time just with provocations and torturing us like certain games do lol after the provocations something has to happen i'll give you an example putting Anna in this scene with her getting some nasty good spankings on that sexy ass of hers then Masturbation a good Handjob followed by Oral sex and with Anna getting over her fear of her exes past and the part that didn't like blowjobs maybe she'll change her mind after a while and starts practicing on her new toy how to give a blowjob the right way she would finally choose between Hank/Jake/Leonard/Marvin who would get her first blowjob after these hot moments will be the main course wild sex and lots of positions lol oops I almost forgot don't take Anna's sexual moments into the series I only put her on to explain how I would like to see all of this David isn't there why hey it's hard to say if he'll be the first to get a blowjob from his lovely spouse after everything that's happened
I agree this game is not at the point yet where i would not follow it. But latest in chapter 3 there should be already some kinky action available. It could be also between Anna and her husband if dev thinks the corruption level is not enough advanced in story. Otherwise many monthly supporters will stop paying regulary and thats bad for the dev and there is a risk he drops the game.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Nah. Anti-NTR people need to just stay away from this story. We’ve already seen meltdowns by people claiming Anna sending a non-nude picture is NTR. I’m not going to spend my time catering to people who are that sensitive over it. This novel isn’t for everyone.
Just ignore this type of people because they r just insure irl and want to put out there frustration on game with NTR Tag..These type of people just want bash NTR genre and NTR heavy games but in real life most of them gooning secretly over cuckold fantasy

Note: I M SORRY FOR BEING HARSH, BUT THIS CONSTANT NTR BASHING ANNOYES ME.. IDK IF THEY ARE AGAINST IT THEN Y THEY PLAY THESE TYPE OF GAME IN FIRST PLACE..

• Haha
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

arobet33

May 3, 2020
I’d love to have Anna’s mother and a slew of other characters and storylines, but I have to be realistic with my time if I want to finish the project in a timely fashion. Having the artist leave set me back, so I’m still catching up there, but fortunately I’m on schedule and I want to keep it on schedule. Anna’s mom isn’t a focal point in the story at the moment; therefore, I’m not going to focus on her right now. It’s possible she enters the story on a visual level, but first things first… I need to finish Tuesday for all the fans of the story before the December holidays!
Anna's mom isn't a focal point in the story at the moment?
She takes care of her baby all day long,
so she should support her daughter in her problems in family life, we should see it, but unfortunately it's more important in this story to meet six or more of Anna's lovers than her mother.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Just ignore this type of people because they r just insure irl and want to put out there frustration on game with NTR Tag..These type of people just want bash NTR genre and NTR heavy games but in real life most of them gooning secretly over cuckold fantasy

Note: I M SORRY FOR BEING HARSH, BUT THIS CONSTANT NTR BASHING ANNOYES ME.. IDK IF THEY ARE AGAINST IT THEN Y THEY PLAY THESE TYPE OF GAME IN FIRST PLACE..
And what if someone likes NTR and this path is the first to go through the game. And then he would like to play on a different one and can't? I'm talking about other games because there's only one path?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree this game is not at the point yet where i would not follow it. But latest in chapter 3 there should be already some kinky action available. It could be also between Anna and her husband if dev thinks the corruption level is not enough advanced in story. Otherwise many monthly supporters will stop paying regulary and thats bad for the dev and there is a risk he drops the game.
Yeah I also think that right at the beginning or a little bit in the middle of CH3 THINGS STARTED TO HAPPEN AND WILL BE REALLY HOT with offbeat action... however I think corruption levels are normal and pretty level but having some action between David and Anna I don't know if it will be possible to have sexual moments again with David/Anna so soon after that false betrayal no wife would sleep with her cheating husband she trusted and loved but that depends on each player here is which way will keep going.. Anna has plenty of reasons to do the same with David right now she being a very affectionate and sweet woman I think Anna has a dark and sensual side that we will all get to know very soon. even more so with Anna being influenced by her little devils Kendra and Chris who will encourage her to do this

Well it may even happen that some monthly supporters stop paying I hope that never happens because unfortunately this is bad for any Dev we already know what happens after that

Reactions: Puma1978

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I hope the dev plans three routes

1. Anna loves and remains faithful to David
2. Anna loves David but is forced into infidelity (Office)
3. Anna loves David but also likes to have fun

If there is some action in the next release I will definitely support this story
1. Anna loves and remains faithful to David -Check
2. Anna loves David but is forced into infidelity (Office) check -Sexual predators will want to convince and force Anne to betray by all means. It's up to us whether they succeed
3. Anna loves David but also likes to have fun Negative ?

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It seems to me that saving a marriage will be a more interesting path than corruption.
(y) You can be sure this will be very interesting because given the difficulties we are going to go through I will really enjoy this challenge but at the end of it all I want to see the disappointed face of all those who want this marriage to fail like crazy Kendra asshole Chris and etc..
with the wheel of corruption I hope Dev places "Darren" as a future predator as well. it will be very interesting David's father interested in his daughter-in-law :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I also think that right at the beginning or a little bit in the middle of CH3 THINGS STARTED TO HAPPEN AND WILL BE REALLY HOT with offbeat action... however I think corruption levels are normal and pretty level but having some action between David and Anna I don't know if it will be possible to have sexual moments again with David/Anna so soon after that false betrayal no wife would sleep with her cheating husband she trusted and loved but that depends on each player here is which way will keep going.. Anna has plenty of reasons to do the same with David right now she being a very affectionate and sweet woman I think Anna has a dark and sensual side that we will all get to know very soon. even more so with Anna being influenced by her little devils Kendra and Chris who will encourage her to do this

Well it may even happen that some monthly supporters stop paying I hope that never happens because unfortunately this is bad for any Dev we already know what happens after that
If Anna believes in David's innocence and David presents evidence that he was framed. Then they should continue to have sex together. It was a confirmation of their love. That despite the problems they still trust each other.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) You can be sure this will be very interesting because given the difficulties we are going to go through I will really enjoy this challenge but at the end of it all I want to see the disappointed face of all those who want this marriage to fail like crazy Kendra asshole Chris and etc..
with the wheel of corruption I hope Dev places "Darren" as a future predator as well. it will be very interesting David's father interested in his daughter-in-law :devilish:
Not too many of these sexual predators?. That's who will be their ally of David and Anna

Reactions: Isabella69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
2. Anna loves David but is forced into infidelity (Office) check -Sexual predators will want to convince and force Anne to betray by all means. It's up to us whether they succeed
Jake just wants to give her his snake in his pants
Jake “the snake”
FA1D95C4-5252-4791-8282-054AEFF49C6D.jpeg

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
So judging by the main description no matter what there is cheating between the main couple right? Is there a path were they stay together even if cheating is mandatory? If not I'll find another game to play as cheating, rape, harem, and ntr are not my forte.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So judging by the main description no matter what there is cheating between the main couple right? Is there a path were they stay together even if cheating is mandatory? If not I'll find another game to play as cheating, rape, harem, and ntr are not my forte.
o_OThey start the same questions again and today I wrote to the dev to give it on the first page of NTR- you can avoid it. But the dev said he doesn't give information.

This marriage can be saved by making the right decisions. You will not be forced to do anything in this game. Anna won't go anywhere with another man, won't cheat on David if you choose well. But remember, if you make bad decisions, you will suffer the consequences,,

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
o_OThey start the same questions again and today I wrote to the dev to give it on the first page of NTR- you can avoid it. But the dev said he doesn't give information.

This marriage can be saved by making the right decisions. You will not be forced to do anything in this game. Anna won't go anywhere with another man, won't cheat on David if you choose well. But remember, if you make bad decisions, you will suffer the consequences,,
Sorry about asking the question lol. The game just seemed to have a very unique story so I just wanted to know before I invested time into it lol.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes