3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i keep on telling myself to wait till games are finished before i play them, but i can't do it. some of these games are pretty awesome and hard to wait till they get finished.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If Anna believes in David's innocence and David presents evidence that he was framed. Then they should continue to have sex together. It was a confirmation of their love. That despite the problems they still trust each other.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It will only be like that but I will do everything possible in my power to make everything work out.
even though Anna said all that about David we can't deny that she loves him very much and her big dream is to have a big happy family with her great love David and also I would never let Anna's first blowjob be with another guy other than our David :D

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
1. Anna loves and remains faithful to David -Check
2. Anna loves David but is forced into infidelity (Office) check -Sexual predators will want to convince and force Anne to betray by all means. It's up to us whether they succeed
3. Anna loves David but also likes to have fun Negative ?
To 3.
Yes, Anna loves David, but since he can't satisfy her sexually, she cheats on him

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yet no cuddling or groping of her man, no skimpy outfit around the house, no steamy dates.
According to Anna's doctor, she has now developed much more sexual desire after giving birth.
What a cop out of tha development. The gamer babe was right all along.
This game does not understand women at all.
You cannot be emotionless by day and brain dead at night on a work day.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes