3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why I think that the marriage is perfectly doomed (or may be salvageable but not worth saving).

The problem might be David at least at the root, because he is a sweet guy but has several deficiencies as a partner even if you play him without jealousy and dishonesty. The bigger problem is Anna, who just in the first chapter of her perspective has already displayed what I like to call the "dark triad" of infidelity: Insecurity, Dishonesty, and Entitlement. Now, none of this is surprising since she is a lawyer but she is uncomfortably unable to keep it from bleeding into her personal life. Other than her rampaging daddy issues, this combination of shitty attitudes are the top factor that is sinking her marriage. Please allow me to demonstrate:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anna knows her conversations would hurt her partner, and deletes the conversations to avoid consequences like a cat covering up its shit in a litter box. She rug sweeps other men's bad behavior toward her because she finds it flattering.

Anna has no care for the self-inflicted damage she is doing to her relationship. Integrity is what you do when no one else is looking. She has an attitude of if you don't get caught then nothing happened. As if adult human beings lack object permanence like infants.

Anna has the attitude that they are "harmless" since they suit her. Yet if she saw any hint of David interacting like this with a woman she would go berserk. She is a hypocrite. Worse, she has zero quilt about her actions, only apprehension that she risks exposure. If she didn't know what she was doing was wrong she wouldn't be deleting these conversations.

It is especially true that if they are confiding things about their sex life that you don't know your relationship is in deep, deep, trouble. There are certain intimate details that you should only share with your partner. They are having an emotional affair and soon enough you will find yourself number 3 of 3 on their list of priorities.

So you all are free to disagree with me but I don't think that Anna appreciates her husband or deserves to keep him. Not even the shittiest version of David deserves the casual disregard she shows for their marital relationship unprompted. The irony is that Kendra might be doing him a favor with all this bullshit and that she is right to reveal who Anna really is under her perfect facade.

Edit: unwrapped spoiler tag notes to make them readable.

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Let there be a party in the office in honor of a good business deal, Anna will get drunk and be fucked in the office against her will. Let Anna, unexpectedly, even for herself, succumb to her lust and enjoy such violence against her.
Let there be such an episode in the game - Anna will feel like a lustful female and will have sex with Chris at his house, and Chris will take a compromising photo on Anna.

Reactions: Adolfo and John-721

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why I think that the marriage is perfectly doomed (or may be salvageable but not worth saving).

The problem might be David at least at the root, because he is a sweet guy but has several deficiencies as a partner even if you play him without jealousy and dishonesty. The bigger problem is Anna, who just in the first chapter of her perspective has already displayed what I like to call the "dark triad" of infidelity: Insecurity, Dishonesty, and Entitlement. Now, none of this is surprising since she is a lawyer but she is uncomfortably unable to keep it from bleeding into her personal life. Other than her rampaging daddy issues, this combination of shitty attitudes are the top factor that is sinking her marriage. Please allow me to demonstrate:

So you all are free to disagree with me but I don't think that Anna appreciates her husband or deserves to keep him. Not even the shittiest version of David deserves the casual disregard she shows for their marital relationship unprompted. The irony is that Kendra might be doing him a favor with all this bullshit and that she is right to reveal who Anna really is under her perfect facade.
:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

You're forgetting one of the most important things Anna's condition is having a big impact on Anne. If she wasn't in this state, she wouldn't be flirting with Chris. She is very sexually horny. He has to unload it somehow. And I don't have David around. for now, he's too tired to please his wife. She may have also bought herself a vibrator to alleviate the condition.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You're forgetting one of the most important things Anna's condition is having a big impact on Anne. If she wasn't in this state, she wouldn't be flirting with Chris. She is very sexually horny. He has to unload it somehow. And I don't have David around. for now, he's too tired to please his wife. She may have also bought herself a vibrator to alleviate the condition.
No no no no no! The patterns of behavior that I am talking about have been going on for years, well before her pregnancy. They are inseparable parts of her personality. She could masturbate all day and it wouldn't change who she is as a person. If anybody ever cheats on you and gives you this fucking excuse please bag up all their shit and leave it on the front porch before you slam the door in their face.

Reactions: m4pII

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Yet no cuddling or groping of her man, no skimpy outfit around the house, no steamy dates.

What a cop out of tha development. The gamer babe was right all along.
This game does not understand women at all.
You cannot be emotionless by day and brain dead at night on a work day.
Says you.
I take it you've done some research about women and their emotions following pregnancy to back that statement up?

Reactions: Adolfo

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Let there be a party in the office in honor of a good business deal, Anna will get drunk and be fucked in the office against her will. Let Anna, unexpectedly, even for herself, succumb to her lust and enjoy such violence against her.
Let there be such an episode in the game - Anna will feel like a lustful female and will have sex with Chris at his house, and Chris will take a compromising photo on Anna.
Interesting idea but I still think Anna needs to be played with 3 linear options for a majority of players to be satisfied here.
1st option Anna remains faithful to David
2. Option Anna hates being blackmailed and fucked by other men
3. Option Anna wants to stay true to David but keeps cheating on him

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
They are good ideas the most interesting thing would be Anna trying to somehow forget all the crap that happened between Ela and David and in that he would enjoy this big party that would be prepared by Hank he would already be prepared to get what he wants in fucking Anna after they make out alone in her office not to mention that Anna would be fulfilling one of her wishes already of being fucked on an office desk lol but who knows it doesn't hurt to dream

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No no no no no! The patterns of behavior that I am talking about have been going on for years, well before her pregnancy. They are inseparable parts of her personality. She could masturbate all day and it wouldn't change who she is as a person. If anybody ever cheats on you and gives you this fucking excuse please bag up all their shit and leave it on the front porch before you slam the door in their face.
But she only had four sexual partners. Then she had sex. she got bored of it. She wanted stability. And she met David, she is happy with him. So don't say that this condition lasted longer before pregnancy. She didn't betray anyone. She could have cheated on David at any time, but she didn't because she still loves him.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But she only had four sexual partners. Then she had sex. she got bored of it. She wanted stability. And she met David, she is happy with him. So don't say that this condition lasted longer before pregnancy. She didn't betray anyone. She could have cheated on David at any time, but she didn't because she still loves him.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh and don't forget that of the four only David was more calm and patient with Anna and respectful he doesn't force her to give him blowjobs like Anna's previous exes made her do it's no wonder she has this problem and fear of practicing blowjobs bad things that Anna went through with these other exes Anna has already said that David is the best partner she has ever had that is proof enough that she loves him very much I will even say that when we get to the moment that Anna finds out about the false accusations and the condom in David's car she's going to have some doubtful thoughts about it all and her love for David won't make her 100% believe it even though she expressed it that way.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Anna knows her conversations would hurt her partner, and deletes the conversations to avoid consequences like a cat covering up its shit in a litter box. She rug sweeps other men's bad behavior toward her because she finds it flattering.

Anna has no care for the self-inflicted damage she is doing to her relationship. Integrity is what you do when no one else is looking. She has an attitude of if you don't get caught then nothing happened. As if adult human beings lack object permanence like infants.

Anna has the attitude that they are "harmless" since they suit her. Yet if she saw any hint of David interacting like this with a woman she would go berserk. She is a hypocrite. Worse, she has zero quilt about her actions, only apprehension that she risks exposure. If she didn't know what she was doing was wrong she wouldn't be deleting these conversations.

It is especially true that if they are confiding things about their sex life that you don't know your relationship is in deep, deep, trouble. There are certain intimate details that you should only share with your partner. They are having an emotional affair and soon enough you will find yourself number 3 of 3 on their list of priorities.

Edit: unwrapped spoiler tag notes to make them readable.
What you showed doesn't prove anything. Mostly Chris's text. Anna didn't write anything lewd to Chris like "but you're big, I'll do you, bj, I want you to fuck me. Nothing like that. Anna deletes these conversations so that David doesn't drew wrong conclusions. Nothing more.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What you showed doesn't prove anything. Mostly Chris's text. Anna didn't write anything lewd to Chris like "but you're big, I'll do you, bj, I want you to fuck me. Nothing like that. Anna deletes these conversations so that David doesn't drew wrong conclusions. Nothing more.
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I remember all of this clearly Anna always deletes her messages with chris and also i don't remember those nasty conversations that anna is annoying to keep making up these kinds of lies not to mention that anna always rolls her eyes or tells chris to get a girl and forget about her when he's going too far

Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes