3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I can't imagine Anna giving herself up to Hank willingly. Some blackmail must go on, otherwise the game would seem unrealistic.
In the dialogues, Anna's response options are marked with the flags "naughty", "loyal" and "submissive".

I suspect that "submissive" is responsible for blackmail in one form or another, or "do what you have to do for the sake of your husband and family""

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
there may even be some very light blackmail but as Hank said he wants Anna to give herself to him on her own
What you (Hank) want is one thing, and what you get depends on your will.

For me it would be realistic if Anna sacrificed herself for something (David or maybe her career).

But that doesn't mean she has to find Hank sexually attractive right away. You should be able to see the dislike on her face when she's being forced into something.

Reactions: Adolfo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think that you and I fundamentally disagree on the definition of betrayal and you are blind as a bat to the personality traits that I was outlining. They are all hallmarks of malignant narcissism. They are canaries in the coal mine. Warning signs that she doesn't hold respect for the relationship she is in or the partner that she has. There are probably women that have had a hundred sexual partners as a result of being unlucky in love but once they are in a committed relationship they will not indulge in these behaviors. Because all of them serve the narcissism, not the relationship. These examples were used in the context of Chris for a very important reason because the very first warning sign was on the night that Chris attempted to seduce her when she was on the date with David. She was fine with it, She enjoyed it, and she only took offense to Chris when he made her look bad by cheating on her friend. All she cares about is how people see her, and since he affronted that she shunned him. She didn't care about his lack of care for his friend or respect for their relationship. Not even really for the pain he caused her friend. This is a pattern of behavior that goes back years and you will see it continue. They are all choices that she makes that we cannot mitigate with our decisions. They indicate fully who and what she is. If you ever have an opportunity to get into a relationship with an empty, despicable individual like Anna just say no. She has a constant need for exterior validation outside her relationship and is not a dependable or worthwhile partner due to her insecurity, dishonesty, and sense of entitlement.
Anna may have cheated on David during their wedding. with Chris. But she didn't because she loves David. It seems to me that you are looking everywhere for future evidence of her betrayal. Everyone can interpret the evidence you present differently. As the developer said, people see betrayal where there is none, like NTR sending photos to Chris. We don't know how he will react to sending photos to Chris, it's up to us.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Anna may have cheated on David during their wedding. with Chris. But she didn't because she loves David. It seems to me that you are looking everywhere for future evidence of her betrayal. Everyone can interpret the evidence you present differently. As the developer said, people see betrayal where there is none, like NTR sending photos to Chris. We don't know how he will react to sending photos to Chris, it's up to us.
For you and the dev, the line after which cheating begins is sex.
For me (and in my experience, most guys), this line is a little lower.

In real life, when your girlfriend flirts with another guy and exchanges pictures with him in underwear, behind your back (She understands perfectly well that this is wrong and can upset you) is a huge scandal and often the end of the relationship.

What she feels at this moment, her excuses and how she explains it to herself - do not matter and do not change the fact of cheating.

I don't care about NTR.
What upsets me is that with such a good story, the loyal route is not quite loyal, because in real life, if I were David, the relationship with Anna ended at the same moment.

I will no longer bother and write on this topic. I will wait for the next updates, where it may be revealed.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She told him to forget about her. She cannot be disposable to the poeple in her family
and available to the rapists or the misoginistic pigs she indulges.

Proud women like to make pigs sqeal, yet she is just a mindless drone responding to
a pig in his mud poddle of filth. There is no thrill giving into his demands.

Like a cat with her meal, you are not playing if the meal takes up your agency.

forget about her
Make up your mind, Ann: forget about her means total opposite to always being there
and even taking things further like replacing your beloved with the enemy.

always rolls her eyes
Chris took it into drug rapist territory, she barely escaped only by sticking to David.
The moment she loses her grip on the ship of her life, the life boat that is her marriage,
she is doomed.

takes it seriously like Chris
There is never ever demonstrated why would Chris be her best friend.
He is a rival to David, that was made painfully certain and canon in her mind.
There are never actual activities between Ann and Chris,
there is never any activity whatsoever until suddenly Chris appear outta nowhere,
because they split, him and David, ANN SPLIT THE ASSHOLE FROM HER BEAU.

Now the game keeps shoving the asshole down the throat of this unrealistic plot

NTR sending photos to Chris
NTR believing Chris over David, as their whole relationship dissapeared when Ann
separated the drug raping Chris from David.

NTR calling Chris the rapist over and sending David away,
when Chris is the one being the misoginistic pig any woman fights to the death in the workplace. Now this game shoves Chris the rapist into her home and boots the husband.

That is already NTR full blown bull getting the girl dropped on his head for no reason at all.

We got other games where absolutely outta the blue the bull moved in and already fkks the mindless whore. Because there is nothing easing Ann into getting on with Chris.

That only works if you throw away all the canon beginning of this game where Ann
has been fighting off chris. They are not acting like they used David as their pawn while they fornicated behind his back, Chris is not acting like he has already done anything with Ann,
so this is not the usual plot when a bull appears and not one second later all panties drop and NTR blossoms kind a game. Is it?

Any speculation is fun and games waiting on the update to cook.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Isabella69

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
I will say that this is damn good writing but it is such a sad story. The poor guy has so many working to destroy his marriage and family. It actually pains my heart which is testimony to your talent. When a game or story can physically affect the reader/player, you have really got something. As for Chris...I hate that stupid face.

Reactions: Adolfo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

In real life, when your girlfriend flirts with another guy and exchanges pictures with him in underwear, behind your back (She understands perfectly well that this is wrong and can upset you) is a huge scandal and often the end of the relationship.

What she feels at this moment, her excuses and how she explains it to herself - do not matter and do not change the fact of cheating.

I don't care about NTR.
What upsets me is that with such a good story, the loyal route is not quite loyal, because in real life, if I were David, the relationship with Anna ended at the same moment.

I will no longer bother and write on this topic. I will wait for the next updates, where it may be revealed.
But her hormonal status is responsible for this and she is very horny after pregnancy. If it wasn't, Chris wouldn't have accomplished anything. Chris takes advantage of her weakness and manipulates her to swindle photos. Because David couldn't please her because he was too tired. He doesn't think rationally. In December, you will decide how he will react to sending photos to Chris.

Here you have a description of what Dev tells the path of loyalty
Dev's words

,,Well, you won't be able to fully control her... she's an established person with beliefs and natural tendencies. But, you can be the angel on her shoulder influencing her thoughts and behaviors... or you can be the devil :p. Beware though, Anna is dealing with a lot of hormones at the moment, and she's on edge with things happening at home and at work. If you nudge her too far in the wrong direction, she could lose control,,

,,If you try your best to save the marriage, you won't be forced into any "gotcha!" scenes where Anna is conquered by another man. I know people would argue Anna sending sexy pics is being forced into cheating, but I disagree, and besides, you don't even know or have yet to determine how Anna responded to sending those pics... maybe she hated doing it. That's for you to decide ;). I like David and Anna, and if you want to save their marriage, I'm cool with that and want to see it happen, so there's a path.
I will warn though - if you make some bad choices - that could backfire. Just like in real life, choices have an impact and you can't control the results. If NTR scares someone so much, I'd tell them just to avoid this game. I think the choices will be fairly obvious though,,.

Here are my general comments, and hopefully this will give you a better understanding about the choices:
- Some choices only influence the personalities of David and Anna. This doesn't mean their actions will drastically change in the story based on these particular decisions, but their dialogue and the way they interact can change. To be clear - Anna and David are who they are - you can't make them different people, but you CAN influence them with your choices and nudge them in certain directions.
- Some choices impact the direction of story in Part 3. There's no plans to force you into a situation you don't want to experience, as long as you make fairly obvious choices. My intent is not to "gotcha!" you. But, just as it is in all facets of life, choices have results, and I'm not going to add a trigger that allows you to back out of choices you make. If that makes you nervous, you shouldn't play this game. But again, in my opinion the choices will be fair. I don't WANT to make you suffer.
- I want to stress that you do NOT have to "corrupt" Anna in order to have naughty choices for her. In most interactive visual novels, you have to corrupt the main characters in order to have future choices that allow them to do bad things. That's not the case here. There are paths where you can influence Anna to be a genuinely good wife who wants to make her marriage work and who loves her husband... but she'll still be able to make "mistakes" later in the story ;)
- Anna doesn't like to be left in the dark with David. While she wants a marriage built on trust, she doesn’t like being blindsided, lied to, or deceived. Anna’s trust in David largely hinges on his communication skills.
- Anna isn't attracted to David when he’s insecure. But at the same time, Anna tends to be naive to peoples' intentions, so David would be wise to keep an eye out. This is a tight rope to walk... David doesn't want to push Anna away by being jealous of other men, but he also doesn't want her taken advantage of.
- David’s not the type to flirt with other women, so Anna would be surprised and confused if this happens.
- My last comment... Part 2 is largely kinetic like Part 1. You can influence some events and can shape Anna during it, but Part 2 ends at the same exact point as it ended in Part 1. Sorry to all you 'Back to the Future' fans, but you cannot change the outcome of Part 1's Saturday, no matter what you do. David will still come home to an upset Anna who tells him to leave.
Hope this post helps. I'll try to be responsive if any of you have questions, but just understand that I have limited free time, so the more I focus on answering questions, the less time I have to develop... and I definitely want to progress the story! Just pointing that out so you don't think I'm ignoring you.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She told him to forget about her. She cannot be disposable to the poeple in her family
and available to the rapists or the misoginistic pigs she indulges.

Proud women like to make pigs sqeal, yet she is just a mindless drone responding to
a pig in his mud poddle of filth. There is no thrill giving into his demands.

Like a cat with her meal, you are not playing if the meal takes up your agency.

Make up your mind, Ann: forget about her means total opposite to always being there
and even taking things further like replacing your beloved with the enemy.

Chris took it into drug rapist territory, she barely escaped only by sticking to David.
The moment she loses her grip on the ship of her life, the life boat that is her marriage,
she is doomed.

There is never ever demonstrated why would Chris be her best friend.
He is a rival to David, that was made painfully certain and canon in her mind.
There are never actual activities between Ann and Chris,
there is never any activity whatsoever until suddenly Chris appear outta nowhere,
because they split, him and David, ANN SPLIT THE ASSHOLE FROM HER BEAU.

Now the game keeps shoving the asshole down the throat of this unrealistic plot

NTR believing Chris over David, as their whole relationship dissapeared when Ann
separated the drug raping Chris from David.

NTR calling Chris the rapist over and sending David away,
when Chris is the one being the misoginistic pig any woman fights to the death in the workplace. Now this game shoves Chris the rapist into her home and boots the husband.

That is already NTR full blown bull getting the girl dropped on his head for no reason at all.

We got other games where absolutely outta the blue the bull moved in and already fkks the mindless whore. Because there is nothing easing Ann into getting on with Chris.

That only works if you throw away all the canon beginning of this game where Ann
has been fighting off chris. They are not acting like they used David as their pawn while they fornicated behind his back, Chris is not acting like he has already done anything with Ann,
so this is not the usual plot when a bull appears and not one second later all panties drop and NTR blossoms kind a game. Is it?

Any speculation is fun and games waiting on the update to cook.
:ROFLMAO:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

For me it would be realistic if Anna sacrificed herself for something (David or maybe her career).

But that doesn't mean she has to find Hank sexually attractive right away. You should be able to see the dislike on her face when she's being forced into something.
On wednesday there is a conversation between Anna and David about the cash problem in David´s bussiness, if David tells Anna about the problems at the business

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked it as much as it was the solution in this game. I have never encountered this again. Usually in games there was an option to accept the blackmail or not.
It is also difficult to find something like this in some games, especially with the choice of whether or not to accept this type of situation

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

It's not what I want I'm just saying it's Hank's goal to prove to himself that he won't have to do anything to get Anna for himself but with my choices he's not going to get what he wants that's the important point in make choices other than what Hank said he wants. I agree with you that it would be realistic if Anna sacrificed herself for her career or for David but I don't know if she could handle it if things got really bad and in that she would think of Sofia her little daughter that she loves so much anyway I know she doesn't need to feel attracted to Hank make a comparison between him and David do you really think Anna would choose the boss lol and yes I saw how Anna reacts when she is being watched and desired by the boss She doesn't like that at all and has called him a pig a few times in the your thoughts.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
On wednesday there is a conversation between Anna and David about the cash problem in David´s bussiness, if David tells Anna about the problems at the business

Anna is dedicated in everything and smart enough to see it so it's possible that she did. :devilish:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I don't care about NTR.

I too want to wait for the updates, but I pretty much see where they are going. I was interested to hear Anna's thoughts in relation to her actions and now that I have a sample I have my diagnosis of her pathology. She has no remorse, no reservations, only worries that she might be caught doing what she fully knows is wrong. The reason why she is so susceptible to the overtures of the villains of the piece is that she is a narcissist and they provide her with a source of narcissistic supply. That is the true value of other human beings to her. As long as they are a source of personal affirmation to her they are the best people on earth. Let me tell you her dad was probably one too because boy does she admire him even though she was totally wrecked by him. I bet he cheated on her mother like he was trying to break some sort of record and always ignored her unless he wanted something from her.

She is completely unable to handle criticism, even constructive criticism, and she is so insecure about her personal appearance and sexual desirability that it is pathetic. Her entire "I hate him when he is jealous" thing is straight-up gaslighting bordering on DARVO ("deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender") a typical tactic of narcissists when they are caught doing the wrong thing. David's overactive imagination isn't running away with him and she isn't naive about what is going on. Her boss and his friend actually grope her. Didn't make a joke about doing it. Didn't text about doing it. Did the thing. Instead of filing sexual assault charges, she rug sweeps these incidents. Because since she appreciates them it doesn't matter what her partner thinks. She doesn't care what he thinks, really. She will continue to do this until he confronts her with inconvertible evidence and then she will blame him.

I still think that even in the alleged "Loyal" path this gets far, far worse before it gets better because there is a fundamental flaw in her capacity to love other human beings. This is really insidious because it is really easy to fall in love with a narcissist. Anna has a pretty facade but Jesus Christ is she rotten underneath the beautiful face and the bubbly personality. Rotten to the core. I pity the fact that David got baby-trapped by this simulacrum of a human being.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Anna's mom isn't a focal point in the story at the moment?
She takes care of her baby all day long,
so she should support her daughter in her problems in family life, we should see it, but unfortunately it's more important in this story to meet six or more of Anna's lovers than her mother.
I don't see Anna's mother being pivotal to the story at this point to be honest, other than a scene with her meeting as Anna/David come home from work and the mother leaves because she has finished babysitting. As for the problems happening, I don't really see much of a need to discuss them with the mother at this point, maybe when she kicks him out at the end of the week going into CH3.

Why I think that the marriage is perfectly doomed (or may be salvageable but not worth saving).

The problem might be David at least at the root, because he is a sweet guy but has several deficiencies as a partner even if you play him without jealousy and dishonesty. The bigger problem is Anna, who just in the first chapter of her perspective has already displayed what I like to call the "dark triad" of infidelity: Insecurity, Dishonesty, and Entitlement. Now, none of this is surprising since she is a lawyer but she is uncomfortably unable to keep it from bleeding into her personal life. Other than her rampaging daddy issues, this combination of shitty attitudes are the top factor that is sinking her marriage. Please allow me to demonstrate:

Anna knows her conversations would hurt her partner, and deletes the conversations to avoid consequences like a cat covering up its shit in a litter box. She rug sweeps other men's bad behavior toward her because she finds it flattering.

Anna has no care for the self-inflicted damage she is doing to her relationship. Integrity is what you do when no one else is looking. She has an attitude of if you don't get caught then nothing happened. As if adult human beings lack object permanence like infants.

Anna has the attitude that they are "harmless" since they suit her. Yet if she saw any hint of David interacting like this with a woman she would go berserk. She is a hypocrite. Worse, she has zero quilt about her actions, only apprehension that she risks exposure. If she didn't know what she was doing was wrong she wouldn't be deleting these conversations.

It is especially true that if they are confiding things about their sex life that you don't know your relationship is in deep, deep, trouble. There are certain intimate details that you should only share with your partner. They are having an emotional affair and soon enough you will find yourself number 3 of 3 on their list of priorities.

So you all are free to disagree with me but I don't think that Anna appreciates her husband or deserves to keep him. Not even the shittiest version of David deserves the casual disregard she shows for their marital relationship unprompted. The irony is that Kendra might be doing him a favor with all this bullshit and that she is right to reveal who Anna really is under her perfect facade.

Edit: unwrapped spoiler tag notes to make them readable.
I do agree with you on Anna's personality flaws, though I would argue that everyone has these flaws to a degree but given the opportunity and motivation is when it is really tested. She is also handling everything very poorly in how she is deleting messages to try to keep David from getting hurt which will only cause more damage when or if it comes to light.

I also agree that David is not perfect and good intentions may push Anna further away depending on how you play him, but there is also the night out he had with Chris (I may get details wrong here as I haven't played it in awhile) and he leaves his phone in the car and when he wants to go get it Chris convinces him not to worry (I think).

Now, I while it is perfectly fine for him to have a night out with his "friend", I am sure any parent would want to have their phone with them incase something happens or failing that borrow a friends phone to contact your wife. But back to Anna, while I dislike the behavior IRL (in a game I don't mind as it is an interesting story) she is close to the line, she hasn't crossed it yet. I may change my mind when I see more of her week and see her thoughts on certain things.

I guess that's why I didn't like how the sending photos played out, while it is a nice touch gameplay wise, I would have liked to have had the choice whether to send them or not, but again I will wait to see how the scene plays out from her perspective and how she reacts to it.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't see Anna's mother being pivotal to the story at this point to be honest, other than a scene with her meeting as Anna/David come home from work and the mother leaves because she has finished babysitting. As for the problems happening, I don't really see much of a need to discuss them with the mother at this point, maybe when she kicks him out at the end of the week going into CH3.

I do agree with you on Anna's personality flaws, though I would argue that everyone has these flaws to a degree but given the opportunity and motivation is when it is really tested. She is also handling everything very poorly in how she is deleting messages to try to keep David from getting hurt which will only cause more damage when or if it comes to light.

I also agree that David is not perfect and good intentions may push Anna further away depending on how you play him, but there is also the night out he had with Chris (I may get details wrong here as I haven't played it in awhile) and he leaves his phone in the car and when he wants to go get it Chris convinces him not to worry (I think).

Now, I while it is perfectly fine for him to have a night out with his "friend", I am sure any parent would want to have their phone with them incase something happens or failing that borrow a friends phone to contact your wife. But back to Anna, while I dislike the behavior IRL (in a game I don't mind as it is an interesting story) she is close to the line, she hasn't crossed it yet. I may change my mind when I see more of her week and see her thoughts on certain things.

I guess that's why I didn't like how the sending photos played out, while it is a nice touch gameplay wise, I would have liked to have had the choice whether to send them or not, but again I will wait to see how the scene plays out from her perspective and how she reacts to it.
I may write something entirely different yet as detailed when it comes to David's end of the marriage but you are undoubtedly correct in your assessment of him. Even the best version of David is not blameless. Like the things I talked about regarding Anna's personality you only have to take into account the choices that he makes which you have no option to change with a decision. David can be radically different depending on your choices along his honest/dishonest jealous/chill axis. However, he always does make certain mistakes like the one with the phone or accepting to be a gym partner with "Alexia."

Anna is way more complicated as I played through 3 different ways and the things I touched on were present in every single playthrough. They cannot be separated from her character. They float free from player agency. The texting of the photos are an issue for many people but I argue that the line was crossed long before that point. It is totally based on the three malignant qualities that she has. Keep in mind this is how she acts when things are going virtually perfectly with her husband. Being inside her brain when everything goes to shit over the next few days is going to bring a lot of posters around to my point of view.

Let's just say when it comes to my personal relationships, I have had the misfortune to encounter a lot of people like Anna. I've seen this movie before. If there is one thing I appreciate about this game it is its verisimilitude. This is exactly what it is like living with a cheater, and since this game will have a cheating route or two it is good to see that the cheating will not just come out of nowhere but rather be based in the deficiencies of character that our heroine suffers from.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes